Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2023, 19:28   #46
BANNED

Re: Help in diagnosis - Weird electrical issues with a VW Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by John P Daniel View Post
Was the radiator fan relay changed? If the sensor wiring, sensors and everything else are checked and are fine, It's possible that it's getting stuck in closed position. If not, could be the ECU as well.
Yes, the radiator relay was changed after my car was parked with the ASC for 2 weeks. Initially they could not find the parts but post that, they changed it and the car was working smoothly till now. Now suddenly if you see my earlier post, this issue have come back again. It was so sudden, it will come and go on it's own. For weeks it did not re-appear but now last week it came back to haunt me again. Battery got drained out, i unplugged the battery as i did not want it to kick start again. Due to festival could not get my beloved checked but today went to a local "Bosch" service station after starting the car and there they did all basic checks. Their scanner got these error messages..

Post deleating those, radiator fan will not start again (auto start with the car not being on ignitation)
To be honest, I am at loss and pain as to why even after changing the entire relay, it will come back again? I am at pains at the ASC's inability to solve the actual problem and thereby rendering my car unreliable.. So much love from the family for this little one but now I fear that I might have to sell it off...
Attached Thumbnails
Help in diagnosis - Weird electrical issues with a VW Polo-whatsapp-image-20231026-12.21.49.jpeg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks