Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2020, 07:28   #91
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Water leakage & electrical issues in my brand new 2020 Tata Harrier. EDIT: Solved (page 6)

Mod Note: Thread title updated. Thanks for sharing the latest developments .
GTO is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2020, 02:44   #92
BHPian

Re: Water leakage & electrical issues in my brand new 2020 Tata Harrier. EDIT: Solved (page 6)

Glad to hear that your issue is resolved buddy.

It seems I missed this post initially, however would like to share this info with anyone who might find it valuable.

The dealer in question Varenyam Motors - Bhopal is one of the oldest main stream outlets in Bhopal however they were initially a dealer for only Hero Honda. I bought my Splendor Plus in 2010 from them (delivered same day of booking ) and I haven't found a more helpful workshop till now. There guys basically taught me all I know currently about bikes.

They started Tata dealership sometime around 2015 (previously they were Chevrolet dealers)I believe by which time I had moved out of Bhopal for job and if I understand correctly they have taken over the facilities of RMJ Motors Tata Dealership, Again RMJ Motors now works with Maruti and I have extremely delightful experience having purchased my Celerio in 2018 from them.

However in 2018 when I was looking to buy a family car I went with very high hopes to Varenyam Motors Tata dealership with one thought in mind that even if Tata dealerships are notorious this won't be one as management should be same. However I was in for a shock. I won't say the tech/ Sales/ Service staff were not good, I would prefer to say they were clueless, bumbling through product details, finance details. offering me to checkout a delivery ready car as they had no alternative, trying to sell me the idea of them having biggest workshop in Bhopal (I know the reality). I felt sorry for them to be honest because this somewhere deep down shows the lack of training from Tata towards it's dealers. Varenyam Motors is by no means an inexperienced franchise and they have served well to Hero and Chevrolet customers for so many years but with Tata their reviews are horrible and almost all of them point to clueless staff.

Unfortunately there is only one other Tata dealer in Bhopal (Veer Motor Car) which is also not very experienced IIRC though I may be wrong.

This is a classic case of Tata developing a brilliant product, partnering with a brilliant dealer but botching up the process of training/ ramping up/ overseeing the dealership.
darkLightning is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks