Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2024, 21:23   #31
BHPian

Re: CVT Transmission (Gear) Oil replacement for the Maruti Baleno CVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsteem@gmail. View Post

Finally went to the local market and purchased a funnel and a 1 liter plastic measure. I then verified the remaining oil in the can & realized they had filled only 3.15 lts of oil. Now I have topped it up with another 550 ml and it is under observation.
Hey - if you changed the CVT filter as well by removing the 13 bolts, the approx fluid which would have drained is around 3.3L.

If you have topped up 500ml into the gearbox - I would suggest you check both the hot and cold levels, since overfills are strictly not recommended!
lxskllr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th June 2024, 08:45   #32
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxskllr View Post
Folks, good news! Got my CVT transmission oil and filter replaced at Maruti Suzuki Service(MSM) Okhla, Delhi.

This post is for those who wish to get their oil & filter replaced, oil.
This sounds so neatly and professionally done, your vehicle was surely in very competent hands.

If anyone has a good experience of getting this done in Bangalore, please let me know, because every Nexa Service I call tells me that this does not have to be done till 1,60,000 kms.
Oxy is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th June 2024, 21:30   #33

I have done it in Nexa bangalore - yelahanka
I ordered them all the required list which one of them had shared it in this blog, paid them a advance of 2500, material arrived after 30 days
Stood personally & had it replaced, I am a mechanical engineer & understand these stuff to a decent extent.
Unfortunately they did not have a proper funnel & measure while adding the new fluid. It is a good idea if we carry & measure & a funnel with us. It is also good to measure what is drained & then replace the same amount. Having lower or higher levels than the threshold can create fresh problems. Post changing it even though my car had run only 47k in 7 years has made a big difference and I am happy about it. Would prefer to do it once in next 3 years or 30k kms for sure, if the car is still with me.
If this was not a success I was already thinking of changing this vehicle, but now I do not see any reason. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any other info
Contact service manager Nexa yelahanka - bangalore - Sunil 9513447916
Material list ordered - 6572-58MR0 STRAINER ASSY/ FILTER
24762-82KA0 GASKET, T/M OIL PAN
24823-54LS0 PLUG, DRAIN (OPT)
24824-54LS0 GASKET, DRAIN PLUG (OPT)
99000-22B63-046, CVT FLUID GREEN-2. Only 1 can will suffice

Total bill to expect - Rs.10000 inclusive labor of 1000
This is the premium we pay for using a automatic which is very convenient compared to manual
gypsteem@gmail. is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks