Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2018, 23:03   #706
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
I would like to know the part numbers for all the four doors. The dog menace has increased and they have bit off at couple of places when I had parked my car outside. It looks awkward to look at. Planning to replace all the four so that it looks similar. Thanks for the quick response.
Part No: 77530-60G00-5PK
Name: MOULDING FRONT DOOR R(BLACK)
Price: Rs. 2059

Part No: 77540-60G00-5PK
Name: MOULDING FRONT DOOR L(BLACK)
Price: Rs. 2059

Part No: 77550-60G00-5PK
Name: MOULDING REAR DOOR R(BLACK)
Price: Rs. 1765

Part No: 77560-60G00-5PK
Name: MOULDING REAR DOOR L(BLACK)
Price: Rs. 1765

All are SGP's, Made in Japan, hence so expensive.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th March 2018, 05:02   #707
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
All are SGP's, Made in Japan, hence so expensive.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks Shashi. That was helpful.
unk9ja is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2018, 10:35   #708
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi, can some one please advise me the part number for ignis's wheel cap was not able to locate the same on boodmo. Have lost one and now currently doing back and forth between workshop and nexa showroom while both say that you can one from the other.
Old 24th March 2018, 22:00   #709
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamer012 View Post
Hi, can some one please advise me the part number for ignis's wheel cap was not able to locate the same on boodmo. Have lost one and now currently doing back and forth between workshop and nexa showroom while both say that you can one from the other.
Part No: 43250M66R00-27N
Name: WHEEL CVR IGNIS
MRP: Rs. 460

Link on Boodmo: https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-cap_...242.1488795718
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 27th March 2018, 11:42   #710
BHPian

@leosashi can you please provide the part number for Ignis service manual? I hope all MGP dealers will be able to order the service manual if they are provided with the part number!
Old 27th March 2018, 14:02   #711
BHPian

Hi Sashi,

I need to change a ton of parts on my GV. Have been trying to figure this out with the MASS but it just seems overpriced. Can you please help me with these parts.

Model Name - Grand Vitara
Variant - 2.0 MT
Parts Required -
1. Suspension - Front Shocks, Lower Arms, Lower Arm Bushes, front linkages, tie rod ends, tie rod ball joint. I've been asked to change brake pads as well - would I need to?
2. Clutch plate, pressure plate, bearing
3. Throttle body - Idling sensor - Apparently this can't be fixed and has to be replaced - is that so?

I've been checking parts on eBay and they seem to be way cheaper than the Indian prices, just the shipping is killing. If there is a big difference I'm ok to make a short trip to Indonesia and source parts from there. Do you think that would work?

Many thanks in advance.
Old 30th March 2018, 03:02   #712
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by archat68 View Post
@leosashi can you please provide the part number for Ignis service manual? I hope all MGP dealers will be able to order the service manual if they are provided with the part number!
Part No: 99500M66R00-74E
Name: SERVICE MANUAL IGNIS
Price: Rs. 1535

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 31st March 2018, 11:05   #713
BHPian

Hi Shashi

Need the exact part no. for 2011 SX4 ZXI driver door lock/latch assembly. My driver door doesnt autolock from remote and when speed is crossed 20kmh whereas other doors are functioning correctly.
Also my Gearknob has went kaput and have to fixed some light weight knob request you to add that part no. too if possible.

Thanks
Sanket
Old 1st April 2018, 08:50   #714
Senior - BHPian

Require part numbers as I intend to fit OEM fog lamps on my Alto

Car: Alto LXi, BS3, 2010

Parts required:

- Fog lamp set
- Fog lamp bumper cover set
- Wiring kit
- OEM switch

Thanks in advance
Old 1st April 2018, 10:35   #715
Distinguished - BHPian

Wanted to know if MGP still sells the Baleno sedan's parts? A friend is struggling to find the front passenger side power window motor and rear-view mirror.
Old 1st April 2018, 11:04   #716
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Wanted to know if MGP still sells the Baleno sedan's parts? A friend is struggling to find the front passenger side power window motor and rear-view mirror.
Yes it is still sold. But there is some waiting period for some exotic parts. The power window assembly costs around 14k and the rear view mirror should set him back by around 8k.
unk9ja is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2018, 15:01   #717
BHPian

Quote:

Main Manual:

Part No: 99500M82C01-74E
Part Name: Service Manual, Gypsy King
Price: NA

PS: Supply of manuals is very irregular.

Regards,
Shashi
Dear Shashi,

Can you please re-check/verify the part number of main manual for Gypsy. Because when I try to order the part through Maruti authorized workshop, they are telling me that it is the part number for the workshop manual of Vitara Brezza. I just want to confirm the part number before trying to order via another spare part dealer or MASS.
DrANTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th April 2018, 22:17   #718
BHPian

Hi Shashi,

1. I need your help to get the part number for Ciaz spare wheel Styrofoam for keeping the tools and jack.

http://www.team-bhp.com/carpics/Maru...ti-ciaz-12.jpg

I would like to use it on my Baleno since both Ciaz and Baleno spare wheel size (185/65 R15) are same.

2. Also please provide me the part number for Baleno RS ABC pedals. Like the one shown below.

http://www.carplus.in/maruti-suzuki/...baleno-mt-7321

There is a MGP store near to my home but the sales guy said he does not have parts catalog book for Ciaz and Baleno RS. So I am unable to order the above parts. By the way, I have ordered new Baleno RS parts catalog book and Baleno Service manual.
Old 10th April 2018, 09:59   #719
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankdeshmukh View Post
Hi Shashi

Need the exact part no. for 2011 SX4 ZXI driver door lock/latch assembly. My driver door doesnt autolock from remote and when speed is crossed 20kmh whereas other doors are functioning correctly.
Also my Gearknob has went kaput and have to fixed some light weight knob request you to add that part no. too if possible.

Thanks
Sanket
Part No: 82201M55K30
Name: LATCH ASSY FRONT DOOR RH
Price: Rs. 1695

Part No: 28113M75J20
Name: KNOB GEAR SHIFT CONT
Price: Rs. 366.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
Require part numbers as I intend to fit OEM fog lamps on my Alto

Car: Alto LXi, BS3, 2010

Parts required:

- Fog lamp set
- Fog lamp bumper cover set
- Wiring kit
- OEM switch

Thanks in advance
Earlier, it used to come as a kit in MGA, but that part number has now been closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Yes, they are expensive, but available for sure. Infact, being SGP, their production is still on. Availability is an issue as the car is a rare one, but you can always place an order against advance and any MGP store/MASS will get it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrANTO View Post
Dear Shashi,

Can you please re-check/verify the part number of main manual for Gypsy. Because when I try to order the part through Maruti authorized workshop, they are telling me that it is the part number for the workshop manual of Vitara Brezza. I just want to confirm the part number before trying to order via another spare part dealer or MASS.
The part number which I gave, was of the Gypsy King. For Brezza, its 99500M82P01-xxx. But Maruti has stopped the sale of the Service manual for the Gypsy, hence the DMS isn't accepting the order for that part number, and showing Brezza's as alternate, as the part numbers are similar(P instead of C, the difference is so small, people habituated of doing typos won't even notice. )

Funnily, the manual of Carb MG410 are still open for sale. This is a temporary discontinuation IMO. I'll let you know more details as soon as I get any information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amvj View Post
Hi Shashi,

1. I need your help to get the part number for Ciaz spare wheel Styrofoam for keeping the tools and jack.

I would like to use it on my Baleno since both Ciaz and Baleno spare wheel size (185/65 R15) are same.

2. Also please provide me the part number for Baleno RS ABC pedals. Like the one shown below.

http://www.carplus.in/maruti-suzuki/...baleno-mt-7321

There is a MGP store near to my home but the sales guy said he does not have parts catalog book for Ciaz and Baleno RS. So I am unable to order the above parts. By the way, I have ordered new Baleno RS parts catalog book and Baleno Service manual.
Those Baleno RS pedals aren't OEM. You can get NEXA ones, but it doesn't come with accelerator pedal cover. Costs Rs. 295 IIRC.

Syrofoam holder:

Part No: 75461M79M00
Name: BOX TOOL
Price: Rs. 725

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 10th April 2018, 10:50   #720
BHPian

Quote:
Part No: 82201M55K30
Name: LATCH ASSY FRONT DOOR RH
Price: Rs. 1695

Part No: 28113M75J20
Name: KNOB GEAR SHIFT CONT
Price: Rs. 366.5
Thanks shashi for your reply. Sadly yesterday only, a truck knocked out my SX4's LH side mirror. Can you please list its price and no. Boodmo shows that its been discontinued.

Last edited by GTO : 11th April 2018 at 09:27. Reason: Poorly typed posts. Please PROOF-READ posts before submitting
sankdeshmukh is offline   Received Infraction

Most Viewed