Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2018, 19:17   #631
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiranjitp View Post
Model Name - Maruti 800 MPI 2009
Variant- AC Uniq
Parts required- AC blower, rear parcel tray (the old one is broken)
Part No: 87410M84450-W06
Name: TRAY REAR PARCEL-CAR
Price: Rs. 899

I guess you need the motor assembly.

Part No: 74150M84100
Name: MOTOR ASSY
Price: Rs. 2730

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhoneycake View Post
Hi, BHPians

I'm looking for this part, I don't know what its called OR the part number. Rats have chewed away the rubber parts and the engine stalls and jerks when running.

Right now, my local FNG has done some jugaad and coated it with grease to avoid the rats chewing on it.
I guess these two are the required parts. Kindly post one or two more pictures from different angle(and from a bit farther)

Part No: 11191M53M00
Name: HOSE BREATHER
Price: Rs. 55

Part No: 11193M53M00
Name: HOSE PCV
Price: Rs. 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
Car: Zen Estilo K Series, 2010
Part: STRUT SET FRONT - LHS, RHS

Thanks.
With ABS or without?? Also as per my DMS, strut set wasn't available for your car. Please check with your dealer once. Strut element is available though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooka View Post
Hi Sashi,

Can you please advise on the
>Rear tube (really just the rear suspension arm)
>Swift zxi
>2010 old model

My rear toe is hit pretty bad (should be .6+/-.6 mm, is 5mm), and I believe this may be the way to go (as advised by a mechanic.)
Part No: 46059M75J02 or J03
Name: AXLE SET REAR
Price: Rs. 7155 or Rs. 6955

Both parts are of same car. Different prices due to different vendor or minor changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
I would like to know the part # and price of the rear right window winding mechanism for a 2005 Swift Lxi.

Thanks
Part No: 83510M75J20
Name: REGULATOR ASSY REAR WINDOW R
Price: Rs. 342

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversteed View Post
Vehicle: Vitara Brezza
Part: Tail light assembly, tail light & brake light bulbs

Looking for the part number(s) of the Tail-light assembly of Vitara Brezza VDi variant, specifically, the part that gets fitted on the rear hatch door, and also part numbers of the tail light assembly of the ZDi/ZDi+ variant. The bulb types used in the VDi & ZDi tail lamps (brake light, tail lights) would also be great to have.

Additional question - can the VDi tail lamp portion that gets fitted on the rear hatch door, be installed on a ZDi with no/minimal changes to the wiring?

Thanks in advance
Sorry sir, no question entertained about electrical mods. Please contact your MASS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revved_up View Post
Hi All,

Where can front right shocker of Grand Vitara 2.0 MT 2008 model be sourced in Delhi? And what will be the price like?
Try any MASS/MGP store. You can get their address and location from Maruti/MGP site.
Price is Rs. 9366 per side.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 24th January 2018, 14:23   #632
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Please read the original reply again.
If 250 is the part number of RHS, then it's LHS equivalent will be 260. If RHS is 251, it's LHS will be 261. Don't worry, most likely your order will get cancelled, if the MGP store didn't apply their common sense.
Regards,
Shashi
The parts have arrived and got it installed at a nearby MASS. Big thanks to Shashi. Wouldn't have been possible without your help.

The carpet needs to be cut on both the sides. Shall do a DIY over the long weekend. Also, my baby has been crying for some TLC for a couple of months now. Time to bring out a bottle of Collinite 845 from hibernation.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-parceltrayalto.jpg

Regards,
Anoop
anoop.u is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th January 2018, 19:03   #633
BHPian

Hi Shashi,

Please share part number and price of Rear parcel tray.

Vehicle : WagonR 2005 Lxi
Old 25th January 2018, 03:29   #634
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoj2268 View Post
Hi Shashi,

Did it come as an OEM fitment?? It's not showing in my database as an OEM part.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th January 2018, 07:24   #635
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Shashi,

I think the previous generation Wagon R did not have an OEM Parcel Tray.

The models with the reclinable rear seat definitely did not have one.
Ramon is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 25th January 2018, 07:51   #636
BHPian

Quote:
Did it come as an OEM fitment?? It's not showing in my database as an OEM part.

Regards,
Shashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post

It did not have a factory OEM tray however I thought there was one available for the Vxi and AX models as there are slots available on the car for the parcel tray to slide in.

Hence the query.
Old 25th January 2018, 22:04   #637
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
It did not have a factory OEM tray however I thought there was one available for the Vxi and AX models as there are slots available on the car for the parcel tray to slide in.

Hence the query.
Kindly refrain from doing guess work and posting here. Genuine queries are always welcome, but not such hit and trial ones. Hope you appreciate the effort which goes behind every query.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post

Thanks for clarification.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 25th January 2018 at 22:09.
Leoshashi is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 26th January 2018, 08:37   #638
BHPian

Hi Leoshashi, i have a 97 M800(the model previous to facelift which happened in 97). Is the throttle plate of the carburettor assembly separately available? I have my secondary throttle body jammed, as it is used mainly for city driving, and i couldn't make it free despite trying many methods. If not, then is it possible to buy a new carburettor? Or would you suggest any thing else? Kindly provide respective part numbers.
Old 26th January 2018, 13:50   #639
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFF-EIGHT-BEE View Post
Hi Leoshashi, i have a 97 M800(the model previous to facelift which happened in 97). Is the throttle plate of the carburettor assembly separately available? I have my secondary throttle body jammed, as it is used mainly for city driving, and i couldn't make it free despite trying many methods. If not, then is it possible to buy a new carburettor? Or would you suggest any thing else? Kindly provide respective part numbers.
Most of the carb related parts have been discontinued or not in regular supply. Secondly I am not very well versed with the carb system, hence this is the link for all carb related parts: http://oriparts.com/7/77/1572/482057

Quote:
If not, then is it possible to buy a new carburettor?
Carburettor in MGP isn't available since many months now. They still accept the orders, but the supply is very irregular. Having said that, you can buy UCAL carbs, which were the ones supplied as MGP from any parts store. Approximate pricing is between 4500 to 5000 depending on your bargaining skills. That's what we did when a friend's 800 needed a carb.

Quote:
Or would you suggest any thing else?
Immersing the carb overnight in Brake oil/IPA/thinner is what most mechanics do here.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 29th January 2018, 14:57   #640
Senior - BHPian

Can I have the part numbers for the Parts Catalogue and Workshop Manual of the Alto 2009 model.
Old 30th January 2018, 21:14   #641
BHPian

Hello Leoshashi,

I need the key shell for my Wagon R Vxi 2012 model. Can you pls share the part number and cost.

TIA.
Old 30th January 2018, 21:22   #642
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakumar View Post
Hello Leoshashi,

I need the key shell for my Wagon R Vxi 2012 model. Can you pls share the part number and cost.

TIA.
AFAIK, key shell(I guess you are referring to that plastic part) isn't available separately in MGP. You can look on e-commerce sites.

More details here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...ml#post4122983

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 1st February 2018, 11:14   #643
BHPian

Dear Shashi,

Another query for the same vehicle, 2007 Alto LXi.

This time, I am trying to get the switch assembly for the rear doors fitted as my car only came with this for the front doors. The part number for the switch assembly is 37670M55K00 and I have already procured 2 of these for the rear doors.

However while trying to install the switch, I noticed that the wiring harness for the switch is missing on both the sides at the rear.

The wiring harness' page at oriparts.com (link here) is a bit confusing, would you mind helping me locate the correct wiring harness for this?

Regards,
Anoop
Old 1st February 2018, 13:31   #644
BHPian

Hello Shashi,

Can you please search for the part written below?

Model Name - Maruti Omni
Variant - 5 STR PETROL
Part Required - Carburetor

Thanks in advance
Old 1st February 2018, 18:16   #645
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Part No: 99000M24120-843
Name: PARTS CATALOGUE CELERIO
Price: Rs. 150

Part No: 99000M76M00-74E
SERVICE MANUAL CELERIO
Price: Rs. 4140
Just ordered these 2 from the MGP distributor today. I hope to receive them in a week.

Quote:
For owners manual, you'll need to contact a dealer.
I got a copy today.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-27650746_10156169545223833_1630454225_o.jpg  

pedrolourenco is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks