Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2017, 19:01   #166
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Price please

84702M74LC0-5PK
Part No: 84702M74LC0/LC1-5PK
Price: Rs. 4855/4920
Name: MIRROR ASSY OUT REAR VIEW LH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronny21 View Post
Hi,

It would be great if you could help me with the part number and price for the following:

Model - Gypsy
Variant - King, MG413W

Part: Steering Box Oil Seal.

PS The paper catalogue shows the steering box and its price to be ~4.5K, but I need just the oil seal, if you could help on that it would be great.

Thanks,
Rohan.
Dear Rohan,

The paper catalog and the Online catalog have the same content. I also couldn't find anything labelled as "oil seal" at a first glance.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 21st April 2017, 16:30   #167
BHPian

re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

LeoShashi Ji

Sorry for the trouble again, your information is really useful.
Can you give me the part number and cost of the Front Bumper for the Grand Vitara 2007 2.0 L.

Styler
Old 21st April 2017, 18:24   #168
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Is the rear bearing integrated into the hub?? I couldn't find a separate rear wheel bearing for Baleno
Thanks for the updates. Yes the rear wheel bearing is indeed fitted onto the hub. I got a quote of around 9k for the same from the MASS today.

Last edited by aah78 : 21st April 2017 at 20:36. Reason: Quote fixed.
Old 21st April 2017, 19:32   #169
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styler View Post
LeoShashi Ji

Sorry for the trouble again, your information is really useful.
Can you give me the part number and cost of the Front Bumper for the Grand Vitara 2007 2.0 L.

Styler
I have already replied here.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post4182642

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Thanks for the updates. Yes the rear wheel bearing is indeed fitted onto the hub. I got a quote of around 9k for the same from the MASS today.
Part No: 43402-54G12
Name: HUB ASSY REAR WHEEL
Price: Rs. 8182

Kindly try to order part number 43402-54G11. Both G11 and G12 have same family part number= 43402-60G11, and both are for Baleno, but G11 costs Rs.6105.21.

This may be due to many reasons:
1. Different supplier
2. Updated part
3. Updated price

So kindly ask them for G11, if its still orderable, get it. If not, get G12 which is priced at 8.2k Hope my post is clear.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by aah78 : 21st April 2017 at 20:37. Reason: Quote fixed.
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2017, 15:57   #170
BANNED

Price please for this :

55311M75J30

Thank you
Old 22nd April 2017, 16:49   #171
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Price please for this :

55311M75J30

Thank you
Part No: 55311M75J30/J50
Name: DISC FR BRAKE (SDX)
Price: Rs. 1137
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2017, 17:00   #172
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Part No: 43402-54G12
Name: HUB ASSY REAR WHEEL
Price: Rs. 8182

Kindly try to order part number 43402-54G11. Both G11 and G12 have same family part number= 43402-60G11, and both are for Baleno, but G11 costs Rs.6105.21.

This may be due to many reasons:
1. Different supplier
2. Updated part
3. Updated price

So kindly ask them for G11, if its still orderable, get it. If not, get G12 which is priced at 8.2k Hope my post is clear.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks for being a Good Samaritan here. Your answers are helpful to a lot of us here. And also for having a lot of patience to answer the queries like an Energinzer bunny, never run out of gas. My next task is to consolidate anything for the Baleno queries which you have answered here.

Meanwhile I got to check one of the websites while casually browsing. Ths does not have the prices included but can you have a look and tell me if your laptop holds a similar data pertaining to the partlist and the layout of the sketches.

https://boodmo.com/vehicles/maruti-286/baleno-11921/
Old 22nd April 2017, 17:15   #173
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post

Meanwhile I got to check one of the websites while casually browsing. Ths does not have the prices included but can you have a look and tell me if your laptop holds a similar data pertaining to the partlist and the layout of the sketches.
Yes, the layout and sketches are pretty similar. But that's where the similarity ends. I don't trust that site because sometimes the part numbers and prices are erroneous.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 07:21   #174
BHPian

Leoshashi

Could you please let me know the part number for the Grand Vitara 2007
Plastic Covers inside the front wheel-well, behind the wheel connected to the bumper at wheel arch.
The plastic cover on which you see the 2 screws in the attached picture.

Thanks
Styler
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-wheelarch.jpg  

Last edited by Styler : 24th April 2017 at 07:26.
Old 24th April 2017, 10:51   #175
Team-BHP Support

Shashi,

Model: 2011 A-star
Variant: Vxi AT
Part Required: rubber hoses connecting to radiator.

If the above description is unclear, let me know and I'll check with the service advisor. Also, he has ordered the part 15 days back and it still hasn't arrived. How is the availability?
Old 24th April 2017, 10:58   #176
Distinguished - BHPian

Hello Shashi,

Need part number and cost of all 4 door pads for Zen VXi 2002 model. Also it would be helpful if you can get the information on where the parts are available in Bangalore from the parts tool.

Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 12:30   #177
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styler View Post
Leoshashi

Could you please let me know the part number for the Grand Vitara 2007
Plastic Covers inside the front wheel-well, behind the wheel connected to the bumper at wheel arch.
The plastic cover on which you see the 2 screws in the attached picture.

Thanks
Styler
Part No: 72482-65J00
Name: LINING FRONT FENDER LH
Price: Rs. 1627

Part No: 72481-65J00
Name: LINING FRONT FENDER RH
Price: Rs. 1627

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartcat View Post
Shashi,

Model: 2011 A-star
Variant: Vxi AT
Part Required: rubber hoses connecting to radiator.

If the above description is unclear, let me know and I'll check with the service advisor. Also, he has ordered the part 15 days back and it still hasn't arrived. How is the availability?
Hello Sir,

There are many hoses, so I am attaching the picture which illustrates the images, along with the part numbers. Do let me know if you need the price of any particular hose.

Regarding the availability, they are still very much in production, as its evident from the picture.

How MGP ordering works: Every MASS(except dealer workshops) places an order to its MGP store. The MGP store forwards the orders only on one particular day in a week. For example, my city MGP store orders on Thursday. Then it takes 10 days to reach Ranchi. Your location shows Bangalore, so I assume it will take minimum 15 days to reach Bangalore. Then the MGP store distributes the parts to MASS, that also takes approximately a day or two. So if the order has been placed properly, it will take around 20 days to reach you in Bangalore. The days can also increase if say you have ordered on Friday, so the order won't go before next thursday, and then add 20 days. Hope I am clear.
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Hello Shashi,

Need part number and cost of all 4 door pads for Zen VXi 2002 model. Also it would be helpful if you can get the information on where the parts are available in Bangalore from the parts tool.

Thanks
Hello Sir,

Live parts tracking facility is no more available to me. I am using this software with some of its functionalities disabled, since I had to reinstall it.
You can visit any MGP store near you, and they can help. In Bangalore, Essar Automotive and Nemma/Neema(excuse the spelling) are two MGP stores which are quite helpful.

For VXi, these part numbers came. Also do note that the fabric design can be different from the ones already installed on your car.

Part No: 83011M53E54-ASP
Name: TRIM SET FRONT DOOR RH (ZEN MINOR VXi
Price: Rs. 2007

Part No: 83012M53E53-ASP
Name: TRIM SET FRONT DOOR LH (ZEN MINOR VXi
Price: Rs. 2007

Part No: 83706M53E42-ASP
Name: TRIM SET REAR DOOR LH (ZEN MINOR VXi
Price: Rs. 2041.5

Part No: 83707M53E42-ASP
Name: TRIM SET REAR DOOR RH (ZEN MINOR VXi
Price: Rs. 2041.5

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 13:23   #178
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
There are many hoses, so I am attaching the picture which illustrates the images, along with the part numbers. Do let me know if you need the price of any particular hose.
Got the part number from the service advisor -> Part Number: 17854M68K10. Ref No. 13 in the image you attached!

Quote:
Every MASS(except dealer workshops) places an order to its MGP store. The MGP store forwards the orders only on one particular day in a week. For example, my city MGP store orders on Thursday. Then it takes 10 days to reach Ranchi. Your location shows Bangalore, so I assume it will take minimum 15 days to reach Bangalore. Then the MGP store distributes the parts to MASS, that also takes approximately a day or two. So if the order has been placed properly, it will take around 20 days to reach you in Bangalore. The days can also increase if say you have ordered on Friday, so the order won't go before next thursday, and then add 20 days. Hope I am clear.
Thank you for these insights. Seems like an inefficient process for a company like Maruti. I wonder why don't they have large spare part warehouses at Bangalore/other major cities?
Old 24th April 2017, 13:32   #179
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartcat View Post
Got the part number from the service advisor -> Part Number: 17854M68K10. Ref No. 13 in the image you attached!
Part No: 17854M68K10
Name: HOSE RDTR OUTLET
Price: Rs. 125

Quote:
Thank you for these insights. Seems like an inefficient process for a company like Maruti. I wonder why don't they have large spare part warehouses at Bangalore/other major cities?
They do have 5 interim warehouses, one for each zone. But sometimes part isn't available there too. So it has to come from Gurgaon. Moreover A star wasn't a car which sold in large numbers, and this part is exclusive to A-Star only.

This spare part business depends on the MGP store owner. They don't keep stock of low selling items, fearing dead stock. Hence the delay.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 24th April 2017 at 13:34.
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 25th April 2017, 12:16   #180
BHPian

Dear Shashi Ji

Kindly see if you can give me Part Numbers for the following for the Grand Vitara 2007

1. Front Wheel Bearings (Left and Right)
2. Complete Steering Rack Assembly
3. Iridium Spark Plugs X 4

Thanks
Styler

Last edited by Styler : 25th April 2017 at 12:24.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks