Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2009, 13:53   #1366
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasta View Post
Is your Ritz already delivered?
Yes it is. Waiting to complete at least 1000 KMs to put up ownership review. View my garage to see the pics.

Last edited by Gandhi : 7th December 2009 at 13:58.
Old 8th December 2009, 23:25   #1367
BHPian

experience at bimal carz spa

Hello friends,had been to carz spa in bangalore,got the windshield antiglare treatment for rs 900,i had lot of scratches and wiper marks on the winshield had gone to windshield experts first they said i had to change my windshield,i was a bit reluctant ,but after this treatment at carz spa most marks have gone except few deep scratches,its much better no glare and its clear ,i even got a steam wash ,its nice technology,i had lot of dust accumulated on the glass velvet beadings ,which was difficult to clean with one wash everything as new ,overall the experience was good,they use meguairs products for detailing,the manager of the store Mr shashidar was very helpfull ,he cleaned my ac ducts with steam as complimentary .prices are a bit steep but otherwise the work done is very good .
Old 9th December 2009, 09:50   #1368
BHPian

hi chetan!

can you give us the address of bimal carz spa?
Old 9th December 2009, 12:25   #1369
Senior - BHPian

Hi friends,

Is there any car care SPA in Chennai. If so you can give the reference which will help others. I was talking to some one about anti glare film but I was told that it would cost a lot like 3500 or 6000. Is it true that it will cost so much. But in this tread I find Rs900 only. Pl update.
Old 9th December 2009, 12:29   #1370
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Hi friends,

Is there any car care SPA in Chennai. If so you can give the reference which will help others. I was talking to some one about anti glare film but I was told that it would cost a lot like 3500 or 6000. Is it true that it will cost so much. But in this tread I find Rs900 only. Pl update.
Hi, He was talking about scratch removal, not anit glare film. I too went to Windshield Experts for scratch removal but was told it will have to be replaced. Looking for a glass polisher in Chennai. Any contacts??

Gears,
Red-One.
Old 9th December 2009, 15:50   #1371
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SX4LOVER View Post
can you give us the address of bimal carz spa?
check my post on this- has details...this is a franchisee that carz spa gives out , its there in different cities ...my post is on the same thread..
Old 9th December 2009, 15:51   #1372
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetan5678 View Post
Hello friends,had been to carz spa in bangalore,got the windshield antiglare treatment for rs 900,i had lot of scratches and wiper marks on the winshield had gone to windshield experts first they said i had to change my windshield,i was a bit reluctant ,but after this treatment at carz spa most marks have gone except few deep scratches,its much better no glare and its clear ,i even got a steam wash ,its nice technology,i had lot of dust accumulated on the glass velvet beadings ,which was difficult to clean with one wash everything as new ,overall the experience was good,they use meguairs products for detailing,the manager of the store Mr shashidar was very helpfull ,he cleaned my ac ducts with steam as complimentary .prices are a bit steep but otherwise the work done is very good .
yeah- i saw that they user megs at the bangalore auto show. did you check out the membership charges...i think its not too much to pay for tension free care...btw 900 is what you paid, comparing to what do you say its steep??
Old 13th December 2009, 20:24   #1373
BHPian

Car Spray Wash with normal Tap to Pipe connectivity

Brought this simple Four Step Water Sprayer from an exhibition today, the guy demonstrated the four steps of the water spray, i quite liked it if anyone of you have used this thing, do share the experience, i will be using this on next Saturday.

1. Can be used for Washing Cars, Two Wheelers, the spray seems to be quite strong with tap opened just a bit.
2. Can be used for Washing Glass windows / other Glass things.
3. Can be used to spray water in your household garden.
4. Is the normal flow of water with speed.

The pic is attached below, sorry for the average quality pic, as it is taken from my Mobile Phone Camera.
Attached Thumbnails
A superb Car cleaning, polishing & detailing guide-13122009.jpg  

Old 14th December 2009, 00:15   #1374
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma_sanjeevi View Post
Brought this simple Four Step Water Sprayer from an exhibition today, the guy demonstrated the four steps of the water spray, i quite liked it if anyone of you have used this thing, do share the experience, i will be using this on next Saturday.

1. Can be used for Washing Cars, Two Wheelers, the spray seems to be quite strong with tap opened just a bit.
2. Can be used for Washing Glass windows / other Glass things.
3. Can be used to spray water in your household garden.
4. Is the normal flow of water with speed.

The pic is attached below, sorry for the average quality pic, as it is taken from my Mobile Phone Camera.
I was on the look out for such a thing since a long time, Could you please pick one for me if you happen to visit that place again?
Could someone help me locate that kind of spray nozzle in BLR?
Old 14th December 2009, 00:30   #1375
BHPian

carz spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkh View Post
yeah- i saw that they user megs at the bangalore auto show. did you check out the membership charges...i think its not too much to pay for tension free care...btw 900 is what you paid, comparing to what do you say its steep??
hi mkh,you are right the membership charges are very good,in fact the only car grooming centre in bangalore with such good rates,i felt they could have priced the individual detailing rates more competitively,but its ok for the work and the products they use ,for example for shamooing it costs 100,for tire polish rs 50,for bumpers rs 100,these rates they can reduce ,so if u go for steam wash with all polishes that is tires and bumpers it costs around 400,but again the steam wash was good to remove tough stains,so once in a while its ok.
Old 14th December 2009, 11:28   #1376
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
I was on the look out for such a thing since a long time, Could you please pick one for me if you happen to visit that place again?
Could someone help me locate that kind of spray nozzle in BLR?
@Akshay, no problems, i can pick it up for you, the exhibition is till 20th December.

But, how will you pick it up from me ? are you coming to Mumbai ?
Old 14th December 2009, 11:47   #1377
BHPian

^^
Which exhibition is this in Mumbai, and where ?
Can we have some more details please.. along with the price.

Thanks.
Old 14th December 2009, 12:16   #1378
BHPian

I contacted 3M's Local area Sales Manager and enquired about the product availblity in retail, They told me, we are offering services ONLY, So you have to go to a dealership(Maruti, Toyota) to get Paint treatment,Products are NOT available in RETAIL.I asked for chandigarh area.
Can anybody from Chandigarh, share views on this?
Old 14th December 2009, 12:23   #1379
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigbarai View Post
^^
Which exhibition is this in Mumbai, and where ?
Can we have some more details please.. along with the price.

Thanks.
The Exhibition is at Navi Mumbai, Nerul, near Moraj Residency.

The Price is Rs. 100/- only
Old 14th December 2009, 12:46   #1380
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma_sanjeevi View Post
The Exhibition is at Navi Mumbai, Nerul, near Moraj Residency.

The Price is Rs. 100/- only
Rs. 100 !

Awesome product.
These 100 bucks would in turn save quite a few hundreds people spend on their period visits to the washing stations to clean up the under-body / tyre mess.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks