Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2024, 17:25   #1951

Re: VW Polo - Maintenance and Service cost and dos/don'ts

Greetings guys,

I recently went in for a major service @60K km on my Volkswagen Polo 1.2 GT TSI and wanted to share my experience with a few of the issues to be cleared alongside the major service for the car @chandigarh. I booked an early appointment and I still feel Volkswagen need to improve their courtesy towards their customers and the whole experience.

I had two issues with my as the vent scroller went inside due to a heavy speed bump but kudos to the Germans it was so slid that only the lower clip holding the vent got broken and we fixed it with m-seal as was nice. for the record, the new AC went trim costs 2800/- at Service centres. so if anybody faces the same issue that your vent opening and closing scroller gets a bit inside the trim you open the central trim and fix the locks and you are good to go instead of getting the whole system I was not able to document it as it was tedious plus too hot weather.

I also got my wheel balancing and alignment at the centre only as I got a 50% discount and I preferred to save my time, fuel and money to go somewhere else and get it done.

I also put in a Sofima Air filter than the usual as they give the air filter used in diesel and GT runs very poorly on it the whole driving feel gets ruined. I am also attaching pictures for better reference.

The Major service included the following;
Air Filter
Oil Filter
Cabin Filter
Poly V Running Belt
Spark Plugs
Engine Oil
Brake Oil

My total was 12,636/- as the Service Advisor gave me a little discount over on the labour.

Let me know all of your reviews on it as you can see the part number for Air filer it and can find it in the local market for 600/-

VW Polo - Maintenance and Service cost and dos/don'ts-img_1856.jpg

VW Polo - Maintenance and Service cost and dos/don'ts-img_1857.jpg

VW Polo - Maintenance and Service cost and dos/don'ts-img_1858.jpg

VW Polo - Maintenance and Service cost and dos/don'ts-img_1859.jpg

VW Polo - Maintenance and Service cost and dos/don'ts-img_1860.jpg

VW Polo - Maintenance and Service cost and dos/don'ts-img_1861.jpg

VW Polo - Maintenance and Service cost and dos/don'ts-img_1862.jpg

VW Polo - Maintenance and Service cost and dos/don'ts-0b443e35b0cc4967b7bab1b08a8353d4.jpg

VW Polo - Maintenance and Service cost and dos/don'ts-c5a8d47892ea4317af7f2476c9eaa77d.jpg
VikramAditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th June 2024, 15:50   #1952
BHPian

Re: VW Polo - Maintenance and Service cost and dos/don'ts

Polo Tsi 1.0 liter, which engine oil are you using guys? 0w-20 or 5w-40?

Also, looking for alternator belt to be purchased online. If someone can please help me with a link.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks