Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2011, 19:12   #1276
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

It sure was an AWESOME meet! First time I met Vikram, Moralfibre, hkanitkar, dhaval. Didnt feel like it to be honest!
Old 5th May 2011, 20:56   #1277
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
It sure was an AWESOME meet! First time I met Vikram, Moralfibre, hkanitkar, dhaval. Didnt feel like it to be honest!
Damn you were in town? Had I known would have come down and shown you the killer A drives on my Swift you helped me select .

How come most of the folks mentioned here aren't that active on the Pune meets thread?
Old 6th May 2011, 10:15   #1278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Damn you were in town? Had I known would have come down and shown you the killer A drives on my Swift you helped me select .

How come most of the folks mentioned here aren't that active on the Pune meets thread?
We used to before but somehow we don't anymore.Maybe because after meeting each other at meets, we became such good friends that now we stay in touch directly since we meet quite regularly and meets don't happen that regularly.
Old 6th May 2011, 10:26   #1279
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amey View Post
We used to before but somehow we don't anymore.Maybe because after meeting each other at meets, we became such good friends that now we stay in touch directly since we meet quite regularly and meets don't happen that regularly.
This phenomenon is happening in batches.
Old 6th May 2011, 11:16   #1280
BHPian

Sudarshan Sir, Sunday being my cousin's engagement I will be out for the 8th May meet.

UPDATE for Saturday meet:

The meeting point will be Lemon Tree for the Saturday's meet. Time will be around 5PM.

Anvancy
Old 6th May 2011, 11:30   #1281
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anvancy View Post
Sudarshan Sir, Sunday being my cousin's engagement I will be out for the 8th May meet.

The meeting point will be Lemon Tree for the Saturday's meet. Time will be around 5PM.

Anvancy
We would miss our PRO photographer on the Sunday meet .

Continuing on the Saturday meet heres the final plan :

Event - Car Photoshoot
Meeting point - Hotel Lemon Tree , Phase 1 , Hinjewadi .
Venue - Hinjewadi IT Park , Phase 3 .
Time - Saturday , 7 May 2011 , 17:00 HRS (sharp)

People planning to come in for the photo-shoot , please note this would need real patience . It would be an event for a couple of hours @ a deserted location . The Outcome however would be AWESOME as usual .

The Sunday drive meet stands where it is and no changes to it .
Confirmed attendees for the Photo shoot are :
1) jealousdiamond(myself)
2) Anvay
3) Anvay's friend

and counting ......
Old 6th May 2011, 12:33   #1282
Senior - BHPian

I am still tentative for the photoshoot. Two reasons, firstly I have to be in town by 7pm but this is still tentative too. Second, the Jazz has two scratches on the rear left door, not sure if Anvay is ok with this for the photoshoot.
Old 6th May 2011, 12:34   #1283
BHPian

Hello Everybody!

Finally, I am back after the month end closing jugglary.

The roll call is really short this time???

What happend to others.. List is stuck at 8 confirmation only.

Reiterating the plan and the updated attendees :

The Plan :
The 8 May 2011 Drive & Lunch Meet

Schedule:
Leaving Pune , Chandani Chowk by 8.00 am (approx) to the place , Paradise Cafe ,fun activities , Lunch , return to Pune by 1600 hrs

Confirmed attendees :

1) Sudarshan (+ 2)
2) Selfdrive (+ 2)
3) Swanand (+ 1)
4) jealousdiamond
5) Ajay (+2)
6) abhijosh (+2)
7) Zoomsun
8) Maverick 79 (+1)

Tentative attendees:

1) dot (+ 2)
2) amitwlele (+1)

regards,
Nagendra
Old 6th May 2011, 12:39   #1284
BHPian

Quote:

Anvancy
I will be in hinjewadi phase 2 for office work tomorrow..will try to at least show up to meet you folks..
Old 6th May 2011, 16:53   #1285
Senior - BHPian

Ok Folks

I will not have internet access over next 1-2 days, so I can not post here.

Will catch all the 'confirmed' attendees at 8 AM at Chandani chowk. Hope no one drops out at the last moment out of this list atleast, including me. ;-) Hoping to see the tentative attendees making it to the meet. More the merrier!

P.S. I will be getting my DigiCam. I can not shoot like Anvay obviously, so dont expect fireworks from me.

See you all day after tomorrow morning.
Old 7th May 2011, 10:26   #1286
BHPian

UPDATE 2:

A last moment hiccup came for the mercedes.so she is out.

@Selfdrive: where are the scratches?it can still be avoided.

@Jealous:now the safari has got the spotlight.

Anvancy
Old 7th May 2011, 12:13   #1287
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
I am still tentative for the photoshoot. Two reasons, firstly I have to be in town by 7pm but this is still tentative too. Second, the Jazz has two scratches on the rear left door, not sure if Anvay is ok with this for the photoshoot.
Quote:
@Selfdrive: where are the scratches?it can still be avoided.
Anvancy
Answered before the question. My other concern is still there, and I wont be online later today. I will be able to confirm around 5ish, can you call me? I have already PMed you my number earlier in the week
Old 7th May 2011, 12:48   #1288
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
Hello Everybody!

Finally, I am back after the month end closing jugglary.
Welcome

Update;

Important : we need to leave chandani chowk meeting point by 8.15 am Max , (the more late we go the more late for breakfast as it will take an hour to the Paradise cafe )

So I will be leaving chandani chowk by 8.15 sharp , latecomers do catchup later

The Plan :
The 8 May 2011 Drive & Lunch Meet

Schedule:
Leaving Pune , Chandani Chowk by 8.00 am (approx) to the place , Paradise Cafe ,fun activities , Lunch , return to Pune by 1600 hrs

Confirmed attendees :

1) Sudarshan (+ 2)
2) Selfdrive (+ 2)
3) Swanand (+ 1)
4) jealousdiamond
5) Ajay (+2)
6) abhijosh (+2)
7) Zoomsun
8) Maverick 79 (+1)

Tentative attendees:

1) dot (+ 2)
2) amitwlele (+1)

Regards

Sudarshan
Old 7th May 2011, 14:05   #1289
BHPian

Hi, Sorry guys for not being active on the thread for a long time. I was travelling. And yes, I will be there for the meet tomorrow. I shall catch up with Jealousdiamond, and get to Chandni Chowk with him.

@JD, will call you soon.

Cheers,
Old 8th May 2011, 00:13   #1290
BHPian

The Photoshoot did happen and was pretty good as usual , with 4 geeks in the deserted Hinjewadi . Thanks guys for the lovely clicks , waiting for the end results PP . The RAW looked brilliant , just thinking how the PP ones would look like .

Oh Yes ! I got lucky today , there wasn't any other car to shoot ;-) hence complete focus on the SAFARI

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks