Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2011, 16:24   #1261
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jealousdiamond View Post

Event - Car Photoshoot
Venue - Hinjewadi IT Park , Phase 3 .
Time - Saturday , 7 May 2011 , 17:30 HRS (sharp)
I protest! ONE LOUSY WEEK I am on vacation and you guys are doing a photoshoot the first day I am away . That too in my backyard!

Pankaj- agley baar mil. Dikhaata hu.
Old 4th May 2011, 16:30   #1262
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Anvay

Since you already have 2 cars for the photoshoot this time, please count me at # 1 for the next photoshoot. We stay close by, so we can do it anywhere you think is suitable. I wish to get AWESOME photos of Vista from the official car shooter, before I let it go. Hope you don't mind shooting an Indica Vista.
You still can join us . Anvay can click you Vista ahead of My Safari if he wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
jealousdiamond & anvancy, does it have to be Hinjewadi? The time isnt an issue for me, but the location puts me in the tentative slot.
Well not really . All Anvay needs is a good deserted place with peace of mind . Location suggested (Hinjewadi ) is just tentative . Any more suggestion welcome .

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
I protest! ONE LOUSY WEEK I am on vacation and you guys are doing a photoshoot the first day I am away . That too in my backyard!

Pankaj- agley baar mil. Dikhaata hu.
Sir G , its just a tentative plan just like a tentative plan we made last weekend as well . However may work out this time
Old 4th May 2011, 16:35   #1263
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Well not really . All Anvay needs is a good deserted place with peace of mind . Location suggested (Hinjewadi ) is just tentative . Any more suggestion welcome .
Can we base it on where we are on Saturday? I dont know where Anvay or you are located, but I am in Kothrud. No open areas there, but maybe a bit nearer to town than Hinjewadi?
Old 4th May 2011, 17:03   #1264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Can we base it on where we are on Saturday? I dont know where Anvay or you are located, but I am in Kothrud. No open areas there, but maybe a bit nearer to town than Hinjewadi?
Anvay would be next lane to you , Kothrud and I am exactly the other part of the city , Kalyani Nagar . What say ?? Any place you can think of ?
Old 4th May 2011, 17:54   #1265
BHPian

Hi Guys, I have moved in Pune less than a month ago, I will be in Hinjewadi Phase 1 on Saturday and don't mind joining the photoshoot, if i close work early.

Issue is some one will have to guide me to Phase 3 as I am not well versed with the place.
Old 4th May 2011, 18:03   #1266
BHPian

The old boys of t-bhp planning an impromptu dinner meet tonight at Hotel Eden Court, Model colony (Om supermarket chowk), say 9ish. Please feel free to drop by

Last edited by vikram18 : 4th May 2011 at 18:08.
Old 4th May 2011, 18:31   #1267
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram18 View Post
The old boys of t-bhp planning an impromptu dinner meet tonight at Hotel Eden Court, Model colony (Om supermarket chowk), say 9ish. Please feel free to drop by
Now this one is a real short notice considering the amount of time we end up planning for the drive meets

Anyway Vikram do post couple of snaps with names so that we can put faces to handles
Old 4th May 2011, 18:41   #1268
BHPian

Well There is some good news.

A Mercedes C Class may Join in for the photoshoot.

Hinjewadi is decided for two main reasons.

Pankaj is trying to find whether we can click photos in his Wipro Campus.
That gives us a good backdrop for the Jazz and the Mercedes if both arrive.

After Hinjewadi its a proper open ground which suits Pankaj's Safari.

Hinjewadi Phase 3 has this huge open roads where there is no too much crowd.

A proper alternative will be to go to Lavasa.

Ajay.I have shot the Indica vista before.we can plan up and do the shoot.

Anvancy
Old 4th May 2011, 19:06   #1269
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Now this one is a real short notice considering the amount of time we end up planning for the drive meets
It wasn't a planned meet. A member from out of town happens to be in Pune, hence the impromptu meet. Us old boys meet up almost everyday, so last minute works for us
Thought it would be nice to see the next-gen Pune t-bhpians, so posted here as well
Old 4th May 2011, 20:48   #1270
Senior - BHPian

I am getting jealous.
Old 4th May 2011, 22:34   #1271
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anvancy View Post
Well There is some good news.

A Mercedes C Class may Join in for the photoshoot.

Hinjewadi is decided for two main reasons.

Pankaj is trying to find whether we can click photos in his Wipro Campus.
That gives us a good backdrop for the Jazz and the Mercedes if both arrive.

After Hinjewadi its a proper open ground which suits Pankaj's Safari.

Hinjewadi Phase 3 has this huge open roads where there is no too much crowd.

A proper alternative will be to go to Lavasa.

Ajay.I have shot the Indica vista before.we can plan up and do the shoot.

Anvancy
A disappointing quick update .. Had a word with the security team / Facilities Management Group head , who happens to be a friend . This would require a couple of approvals as this involves getting in a few people/cars inside campus alongwith a complete set of photography equipment . Seems to be hell lot of effort with some UID Aadhar campaign going inside the campus with outsider visits . Have asked for a shortcut way and would be able to say a final word by tomorrow noon .

Anvay please don't ME .
Old 4th May 2011, 22:38   #1272
BHPian

Quote:
A disappointing quick update .. Had a word with the security team / Facilities Management Group head , who happens to be a friend . This would require a couple of approvals as this involves getting in a few people/cars inside campus alongwith a complete set of photography equipment . Seems to be hell lot of effort with some UID Aadhar campaign going inside the campus with outsider visits . Have asked for a shortcut way and would be able to say a final word by tomorrow noon .

Anvay please don't ME .
Forget Bhai.Dont ask.

I am already finalizing the Megapolis area for our shoot.Everything is under construction and the Roads are nice.

Now my question is,are we actually to shoot in Hinjewadi?no probs right?

Anvancy
Old 5th May 2011, 10:09   #1273
BHPian

The meet did happen last night and was attended by Me,Vikram18,Moralfibre,Hkanitkar,Dhaval,NikhilB
Old 5th May 2011, 10:45   #1274
Senior - BHPian

^^Great news Amey. Please do post pics of you all. Out of the attendees mentioned, we have met only HKanitkar during our last breakfast meet. Would be good to recognize others.
Old 5th May 2011, 18:23   #1275
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
^^Great news Amey. Please do post pics of you all. Out of the attendees mentioned, we have met only HKanitkar during our last breakfast meet. Would be good to recognize others.
The snaps are on Vikrams camera.Will ask him to upload them.Please bear with us for amatuerish pics, there arent any pro photographers amongst us :P

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks