Team-BHP - Next Tapri Meet - Pune
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Next Tapri Meet - Pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/92553-next-tapri-meet-pune-19.html)

Drive to Panshet/Mulshi no doubt is a great idea.

But IMO many Pune BHPians (including me) would be meeting others for the first time so the suggestion made by Sudarshan about having the first meet over a breakfast to chalk out future plans made a lot of sense. This way other activities can be discussed face to face rather than doing to and fro posts on this thread. This would also give us an idea about the turnout for the meet.

27th is too far for me to decide. not sure where i'd be. if in pune, would join.

I am game for the meet on 27th. Though, I have my Manza delivery on 28th, I think I still can manage.
I too would agree to discuss about the future plans of this 'Pune Chapter of Team BHP'

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitwlele (Post 2247578)
Of course. More the merrier :) In fact this would be by first T-BHP meet in Pune. Met some BHPians in Mumbai during the NAB Rally and it was good to put faces to names. So am keen to have this in Pune.

Sorry for my ignorance. Where is KNP Tapri? I am relatively new to Pune (4 years) so don't know the usual haunts in Pune. Adding your name in the list.

@Sudarshan Sir,
I went ahead and started the count. Hope it is ok with you.

1. jealousdiamond (i assumed you are in)
2. Sudarshan
3. anvancy
4. fiat_tarun
5. amitwlele
6. Swanand Inamdar
7. Nagendra Mouli ( Maverick79)

I added my self. I am game for our 27th meet. Lets decide the time too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitwlele (Post 2247883)

But IMO many Pune BHPians (including me) would be meeting others for the first time so the suggestion made by Sudarshan about having the first meet over a breakfast to chalk out future plans made a lot of sense. This way other activities can be discussed face to face rather than doing to and fro posts on this thread. This would also give us an idea about the turnout for the meet.

Yes there we are , lets see what happens & how things take shape

Quote:

Originally Posted by MX6 (Post 2247903)
27th is too far for me to decide. not sure where i'd be. if in pune, would join.

Hey make it work , we have started early so many can join

Sudarshan

Quote:

Originally Posted by MX6 (Post 2247903)

Whats your plan this sunday??

Anvancy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sudarshan (Post 2247947)
Yes there we are , lets see what happens & how things take shape

Sudarshan

Wow! lots of Pune Bhpians gr8.

Sudarshan Sir, what time we are planning on 27th, I need to run before 9.30 as I have ISO exam.:deadhorse. However I am interested to see you all guys may be for 10 mins.

Thanks,
Vishal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sudarshan (Post 2247947)

Sudarshan

Quote:

Originally Posted by anvancy (Post 2248151)
Whats your plan this sunday??

Anvancy

Sudarshan, Anvancy
Not sure of any of my weekends. I've been travelling like crazy. If I'm in Pune, I will come for all the meets.
Cheers.

Sorry guys, I pretty much assumed everyone would know the place when i meant KNP. My bad. Now that the map and the pic has been shared, it would not be a problem i guess.

Goodluck also sounds good, but IMHO, we should avoid Deccan in general, as even on Sunday morning, parking would be a big pain.
How about SB Road (Senapati Bapat Rd), there are a couple of tapris there and parking is plenty in the bylanes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar (Post 2248329)
Goodluck also sounds good, but IMHO, we should avoid Deccan in general, as even on Sunday morning, parking would be a big pain.
How about SB Road (Senapati Bapat Rd), there are a couple of tapris there and parking is plenty in the bylanes.

I agree Goodluck and areas around Deccan would be a problem. SB Road also seems to be a good option. But frankly would like Punekars to give some options (my knowledge is very limited) considering the parking requirements and places where we can get some decent breakfast :D. I am listing the 2 names that have come up so far:

1. KNP Tapri, Off Bhandarkar Road
2. Senapati Bapat Road

I think 8.30 AM should be a decent time for the meet. Or is this too early?

There is a nice place called Kollage (i think spelling is right) on Law College Road bang opposite CCD and next to IndSearch college building. Parking is not at all a problem since the lane is too long and all our vehicles can easily find a place.

They have good variety of breakfast items, veg-non-veg both.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajay_satpute (Post 2248411)
There is a nice place called Kollage (i think spelling is right) on Law College Road bang opposite CCD and next to IndSearch college building. Parking is not at all a problem since the lane is too long and all our vehicles can easily find a place.

They have good variety of breakfast items, veg-non-veg both.

Never seen this place, and i commute on that road everyday!
Seems like a nice option.

Another option would be Cafe Vohumans (outside Jehangir Hospital). They serve the most lip smacking Cheese omelettes ive ever eaten. Parking can be done on Dhole Patil Road (opp the cafe).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar (Post 2248563)
Never seen this place, and i commute on that road everyday!
Seems like a nice option.

Another option would be Cafe Vohumans (outside Jehangir Hospital). They serve the most lip smacking Cheese omelettes ive ever eaten. Parking can be done on Dhole Patil Road (opp the cafe).

Ahh !! a old timer ! The Bun - Maska Jams on the breakfast is just splendid :thumbs up out there .

I think sizable No is there for 27 th ,

so do we move ahead & fix the time ?

Time proposed : 8.00 am

will be easier as ,
1) less traffic & travel time

2) we will get free earlier ( say by 9 .00 am ) for other commitments

3) parking & having a seating at restaurants wont be much problem

What say you people ?

Also we will narrow down on 2/3 places & sort it out after time is fixed

About places :

1) seating while eating

2) reasonable place

I propose FC road -- good luck , vadeshwar ( in morning wont be much of a parking problem )

Law college road

Near Jehangir hospital ( Dhole patil road )

others

Sudarshan

8.00 AM is perfect.

Regarding the location i am ok with either the Law College Road (Kollage) or Near Jehangir Hospital (Cafe Vohumans). Have been to Wadeshwar often and would like to check out some new place. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sudarshan (Post 2245134)
So here is the proposal ,

I am Sudarshan Vaidya , 9822888642/ 9421961047 ( just call before 10 pm )
My place , Vivekanand hall , ( a lane next to hotel Vaishali ) near FC road Deccan , ( there is a green Land Rover parked there ,you wont miss :D)

@ Naj - that's a big heart :thumbs up

Hey ALL , lets do it ,

Sudarshan

I knew it!! especially when I saw the land rover .
We friends and all of them T-Bhp members always have a lustful dekho at your prized Land Rover each time we pass by that lane enroute Wadeshwar . Great !!

Cheers,
naj