Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2012, 14:24   #2521
dot
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by subodh View Post
Hello people!! So is the venue decided yet? Are we taking the route described by dot or some other?
Yes, the venue has been decided. Its Sunny's. The route is Pune- Kamshet- Pavna- Lonavala- Sunny's.
Old 27th January 2012, 16:35   #2522
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Soo Many tentatives? C'mon Punekars, let the confirmed list grow. Make it the biggest TBHP meet. BTW, I'll be starting off from Aundh Road(Pune IT Park) in POLO. Can carry some/ get carried by someone
Old 27th January 2012, 19:32   #2523
BHPian

For the startup point I suggest two:

For all the Westsiders (Deccan, Kothrud, PCMC Area) : Sentosa Resort on NH4 Bypass

For all the East Siders (Hadapsar, Camp, Nagar Road, etc.) : 1st Toll naka on old NH4 (past Dehu Road)

The two convoys will merge at the Toll booth and proceed for the drive.

Re: the times and schedule, over to you dotty
Old 27th January 2012, 19:40   #2524
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
For the startup point I suggest two:

For all the Westsiders (Deccan, Kothrud, PCMC Area) : Sentosa Resort on NH4 Bypass

For all the East Siders (Hadapsar, Camp, Nagar Road, etc.) : 1st Toll naka on old NH4 (past Dehu Road)

The two convoys will merge at the Toll booth and proceed for the drive.

Re: the times and schedule, over to you dotty
I stay in PCMC and think it will be better if we directly meet at the 1st Toll Naka. What say Pimpri and chinchwadkar's? (We can anyways plan to meet opposite Bajaj gate or Bhakti shakti?)
Old 27th January 2012, 22:30   #2525
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedByFIAT

I stay in PCMC and think it will be better if we directly meet at the 1st Toll Naka. What say Pimpri and chinchwadkar's? (We can anyways plan to meet opposite Bajaj gate or Bhakti shakti?)
Waiting outside bhakti shakti will be a pain. Let's meet outside Bajaj gate and proceed from there.
Old 28th January 2012, 15:28   #2526
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedByFIAT View Post
Agree that for folks from Pimpri, Chinchwad or Nigdi it would be better to meet at the 1st toll naka past Dehu Road.
Old 30th January 2012, 19:39   #2527
dot
Senior - BHPian

Meeting past the first toll naka is a great idea as there is lot of space for parking.

Monaro, where is Sentosa resort? The thingy very close to Force One showroom/ Shell bunk?
Old 30th January 2012, 21:38   #2528
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
Meeting past the first toll naka is a great idea as there is lot of space for parking.

Monaro, where is Sentosa resort? The thingy very close to Force One showroom/ Shell bunk?
Yup, right on the opposite side (towards Mumbai side).

What a meet it is turning out to be. What a wrong weekend to have a wedding to attend to.
Old 31st January 2012, 11:46   #2529
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedByFIAT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironshark View Post
Waiting outside bhakti shakti will be a pain. Let's meet outside Bajaj gate and proceed from there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbhatt View Post
Agree that for folks from Pimpri, Chinchwad or Nigdi it would be better to meet at the 1st toll naka past Dehu Road.
I feel for all the Bhpians from Pimple Saudagar/ Jagtap Dairy area, Sentosa would be a better option. What say?
Old 1st February 2012, 11:16   #2530
BHPian

Is an Ahmedabad BHPian allowed?
I am not sure about the roads that lead there but I have a friend who can accompany me!
Old 1st February 2012, 12:22   #2531
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by @tombum View Post
I am not sure about the roads that lead there but I have a friend who can accompany me!
Oh yes. Most welcome to join us !!
Old 1st February 2012, 12:33   #2532
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by @tombum View Post
Definitely, more the merrier, , Plan your route through Google maps. Avoid entering thane/ kalyan city limits after taking left from Ghodbunder Junction & take sheel phata Mumbra byepass route. Saves you a lot of time. Hope to see you on 12th .

BTW, where do you stay in A'bad? My brother stays in Prahalad Nagar & we can meet when I am there.
Old 1st February 2012, 12:38   #2533
BHPian

I ve been a Bhpian for sooo long and have'nt been able to attend even one meet. Can'nt this time too....feeling so bad
Old 1st February 2012, 12:42   #2534
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxpaul View Post
I ve been a Bhpian for sooo long and have'nt been able to attend even one meet. Can'nt this time too....feeling so bad
Can understand your feelings, but as they say" Time hota nahi hai, nikalna padta hai" means you have to make time if you don't have it. Try to make some time or at least, join at some meeting point in the morning & after introduction, can leave for your work, if that is possible.
Old 1st February 2012, 12:49   #2535
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawalsingal View Post
Can understand your feelings, but as they say" Time hota nahi hai, nikalna padta hai" means you have to make time if you don't have it. Try to make some time or at least, join at some meeting point in the morning & after introduction, can leave for your work, if that is possible.
Week day is OK...i can bunk work . The problem is that most of our meets are on weekends and i can't make it on sundays...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks