Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2011, 20:50   #1606
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Dinner on Thursday at 7 PM should work for me as well.

But why Thursday and not a Friday?
Old 18th July 2011, 21:01   #1607
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Sounds good - have been a silent reader on the forum so far, would be great to meet puneri T BHPians in person. I may be late in joining you guys though as I work near Ruby Hall clinic.

Cheers,

Amit Joglekar
Old 18th July 2011, 21:22   #1608
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteele View Post
I am game for the thursday dinner at Mezza9.
I generally leave early around 4:30-45 PM everyday. If we have a plan then I will stay back and take calls from office.
On thursday I have calls till 8 PM, if finished early then I will join early.
Leaving around 4.30-5 p.m.
Work from home option available.

I know which company you work for! Moi too!

@reinhard - be careful. This is the latest company that works on "Trespassers would be recruited!" theme!

@amitwlele - Thursday is safe for getting a good number for dinner. Friday is tough, people could/would have plans.

So, Mezza9 ko lock kiya jay? @Mods - please don't mis-read that & close the thread instead!
Old 18th July 2011, 21:34   #1609
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Leaving around 4.30-5 p.m.
Work from home option available.

I know which company you work for! Moi too!
Well I don't really believe being secretive about company I work for - SIEMENS PLM, Phase -1.
Did I burst the suspense ?? I am known to be a spoil sport.

See you soon at the dinner.

Last edited by RemingtonSteele : 18th July 2011 at 21:40.
Old 19th July 2011, 01:30   #1610
BHPian

What ? dinner at Mezza9? @ 7 in the evening?
Would be a good drive from my office (in Sadashiv peth) to H'wadi, specially with the peak hour traffic..hee hee.

I normally wrap up at around 7.30ish.
Will be there! But a tad late. Its WFY scene for me, but got a few appointments lined up that day.

Oneself, selfdrive..where are you?
Old 19th July 2011, 12:50   #1611
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogidada View Post
Sounds good - have been a silent reader on the forum so far, would be great to meet puneri T BHPians in person. I may be late in joining you guys though as I work near Ruby Hall clinic.

Cheers,

Amit Joglekar
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Dinner on Thursday at 7 PM should work for me as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteele View Post
Well I don't really believe being secretive about company I work for - SIEMENS PLM, Phase -1.
Did I burst the suspense ?? I am known to be a spoil sport.

See you soon at the dinner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
Would be a good drive from my office (in Sadashiv peth) to H'wadi, specially with the peak hour traffic..hee hee.

I normally wrap up at around 7.30ish.
Will be there! But a tad late. Its WFY scene for me, but got a few appointments lined up that day.

Awesome guys! So the meet is on I can presume!
Thursday @Mezza9 7 p.m. onwards!

Mods, can we have the name of the thread updated for the meet?

Any non-TBHPians (or wanna-be TBHPians) reading this thread, do join in. (Hope that's the norm maintained for all meets. If not please update here)

Since I don't have the facility of PMs, putting up my contact number here (9096005514) - suggest whoseover are coming down, drop me a message so that I can book a table in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuntoMania View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 View Post
Guys, we seem to have got started in the wrong direction with respect to the wrong side driving fiasco - how about you guys drop in, and we get introduced to each other with a fresh start

P.s. I plan to call up Mezza9 tomorrow 2nd half only. So please buzz me as and when you get the time.

P.s.s. Anybody else has any suggestions, please share!
Old 19th July 2011, 13:38   #1612
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post

yeah Monaro bhai, drive would be a bit worse for me considering I work at Bund Garden road. I am off to Chennai for a day and will be back by Wednesday night/ Thursday morning
I am not so enthu about going to Hinjewadi; for me thats like going to Mars in a hot air balloon. No offence meant; I just want to avoid that area till I can; at least till I get a great offer in terms of money or flexibility in work timings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogidada View Post
where? where? lets have a meet this side of town.
@dot may not be here, but I guess we can enlist at least mdsaab & shabahmed. Anyone else this side of town?

Kothrud guys, what about a breakfast meet this weekend in town?
PS - I dont intend to steal any thunder from your dinner plans, just putting a thought out there.

Last edited by selfdrive : 19th July 2011 at 13:41.
Old 19th July 2011, 13:55   #1613
Distinguished - BHPian

*Hinjewadi after-hours dinner meetup*
Thursday 21 July 2011
Mezza9 restaurant, opposite KPIT, Hinjewadi Phase 1
At the corner of HJW main road and the road that leads to the expressway
Landmark: McDonald's/ Club HP, Hinjewadi
Confirmed attendees:
1. ninjatalli (Niranjan)-9096005514
2. Swanand_Inamdar
3. Remington Steele (Abhijeet)
4. amitwlele
5. jogidada (Amit Joglekar)
6. noopster (Anoop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Amit, most folks usually have something planned for Friday night. In my case I need to pick up my car from VW after the monsoon check-up.
That reminds me, I don't have the car on Thu either, so will probably pile o with you, Swanand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
I am not so enthu about going to Hinjewadi; for me thats like going to Mars in a hot air balloon(...)
where? where? lets have a meet this side of town.
selfdrive, it is not too bad driving *into* HJW at that hour because everyone is in a damn hurry to get out . But I get your point completely- why don't you guys plan something on your side of town as well? I suggested HJW so that we could get these fringe players into the mainstream. Once hooked, we can unleash the likes of you on them .
Old 19th July 2011, 14:04   #1614
Distinguished - BHPian

I'm mostly out of the dinner on Thursday. Reason is I drive with 2 ladies to & from office. (Don't raise eyebrows. Its wifey & our friend.) With the rains, I don't see a way of arranging proper alternative travel for the two. And they have bluntly ruled out being with more than one auto maniac for dinner.

Selfdrive, count me in for the breakfast on weekend.
Old 19th July 2011, 14:04   #1615
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
selfdrive, it is not too bad driving *into* HJW at that hour because everyone is in a damn hurry to get out . But I get your point completely- why don't you guys plan something on your side of town as well? I suggested HJW so that we could get these fringe players into the mainstream. Once hooked, we can unleash the likes of you on them .
Ahem, how would you unleash a married man? Nevertheless, perhaps you have confused me with the one and only 'oneself'?
eee hee eee hee... I need more training there!!

Have fun guys and dont forget the mandatory pics
Old 19th July 2011, 14:06   #1616
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Awesome guys! So the meet is on I can presume!
Thursday @Mezza9 7 p.m. onwards!

Mods, can we have the name of the thread updated for the meet?

Any non-TBHPians (or wanna-be TBHPians) reading this thread, do join in. (Hope that's the norm maintained for all meets. If not please update here)

Since I don't have the facility of PMs, putting up my contact number here (9096005514) - suggest whoseover are coming down, drop me a message so that I can book a table in advance.

Guys, we seem to have got started in the wrong direction with respect to the wrong side driving fiasco - how about you guys drop in, and we get introduced to each other with a fresh start

P.s. I plan to call up Mezza9 tomorrow 2nd half only. So please buzz me as and when you get the time.

P.s.s. Anybody else has any suggestions, please share!
Hmmmm seems like a tempting offer. I will check my Thursday schedule and get back. Now I think everyone will be on the look out for me on the wrong side in Hinjewadi Ph2 where as I might be actually be on the correct side of the road and go ahead in a blur.
All said and done , will get back to you on this.
Old 19th July 2011, 14:08   #1617
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am not so enthu about going to Hinjewadi; for me thats like going to Mars in a hot air balloon. No offence meant; I just want to avoid that area till I can; at least till I get a great offer in terms of money or flexibility in work timings!
Bala, as Noop rightly said, getting in Hinjewadi at that hour is no problem. The entirte strecth that leads to Mezza9 is practically empty. its the other side thats jam packed. Do try and make it.

Quote:
That reminds me, I don't have the car on Thu either, so will probably pile o with you, Swanand.
No worries mate. Do you need to be picked up as well? Lets sync up on BBM if thats the case.

Confirmed attendees:
2. Swanand_Inamdar
4. amitwlele
6. noopster (Anoop)
7. Jealousdiamond (Pankaj)

Just added Pankaj's name to the list. If this guy is in Pune, he would make it. There is not a chance on earth he would miss a meet .

Last edited by Swanand Inamdar : 19th July 2011 at 14:11.
Old 19th July 2011, 14:09   #1618
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
perhaps you have confused me with the one and only 'oneself'?
. Yup that's what I did, Bala. Sometimes these similar sounding nicks get confusing!

I believe the man himself is on the high seas, so the newbies have to wait for that pleasure .

I have put myself in the confirmed list but may not be able to make it this week, after all- illness in the air. Still let's see how the turnout looks and take it from there.

edit: added ajnagpur's name to the list. Request members to do this rather than confirm by posting, thanks!
Confirmed attendees:
2. Swanand_Inamdar
4. amitwlele
6. noopster (Anoop)
8. ajnagpur

Last edited by noopster : 19th July 2011 at 14:11.
Old 19th July 2011, 14:10   #1619
BHPian

Good to know. Count me in too for thursday night dinner at Mezza9
Old 19th July 2011, 14:21   #1620
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I have put myself in the confirmed list but may not be able to make it this week, after all- illness in the air.
Pity about the illness. Still if possible, do just drop in for a while - you could leave after half an hour or so.

Added one more name to the list (got confirmation by call)

Confirmed attendees:
2. Swanand_Inamdar
4. amitwlele
6. noopster (Anoop)
8. ajnagpur
9. Maulik + 2 more (to be confirmed)

Btw, I would require a lift, as I come by bus to office. Anybody going towards Aundh (or ahead), care to drop me off at Sanghvi phata.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks