Saturday 13th November 11 44.00%
Sunday 14th November 14 56.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2010, 19:28   #136
MX6
Senior - BHPian

@all.

If you plan kakori try keeping it on a saturday so that I can join.

And as another movie discussion, we can talk of "kakori" kaavile appooppan thadikal.

@Issigonis. Your choice of movies amazed me. I'm pretty sure Anilisanil must be searching for the titles we spoke about!

PJBiju. Did you know that Issigonis and I spoke about mallu movies as well? Issigonis is a huge fan of guess who!

Last edited by MX6 : 16th November 2010 at 19:33.
Old 16th November 2010, 19:44   #137
Senior - BHPian

Good evening guys, I am posting last full and final lot of my photos of our most memorable meet. I am a happiest man to get bail from my 80-90-100 kms/ph case all the credit goes to our dear BolBolero who is the first one to accept my bail application,in fact he has dropped all charges pls enjoy the last but not the least photos.
Attached Thumbnails
Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-pb141293.jpg  

Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-pb141294.jpg  

Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-pb141295.jpg  

Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-pb141296.jpg  

Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-pb141297.jpg  

Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-pb141298.jpg  

Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-pb141299.jpg  

Last edited by IQBAL VEERJI : 16th November 2010 at 19:50.
Old 16th November 2010, 19:44   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by issigonis View Post
I plan to link up with Sprucegoose for the Autocar Performance Show in BKC this Friday afternoon. Please join if possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvishwanathan View Post
If on Friday, what time you guys plan to meet for the Auto expo? I will try and make it on Friday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1fan View Post
Dada, I too am planning on going there on Friday. Let me know the time so that I can slip out from office early on that day
Hey guys, im in as well. Here is a link to the APS meet thread:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...show-meet.html
Old 16th November 2010, 22:48   #139
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostel View Post
@pjbiju, man your pictures rock. You could use manual focus mode to get the flower into focus. I think it is called macro focus?
Thanks Gostel. Actually it was difficult for me to see the image on the LCD. Unfortunately my camera lacks an EVF/OVF. I have to buy them separately if needed and they cost more than a fourth of the camera's original price.

Here are a few more pictures.

Gostel, enjoying the moment
Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-p1000273.jpg

The star car of the meet (photo by Alex - he had to take it)
Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-25.jpg

Parents of MX6 & Mr & Mrs Gostel
Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-22.jpg

For MX6
Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-p1000282.jpg

What breed of dog is this? (Photo by Alex)
Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-p1000289.jpg

Say Cheeese
Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-p1000263.jpg

Chor Bizarre all decked up
Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date-23.jpg

Last edited by pjbiju : 16th November 2010 at 22:53.
Old 17th November 2010, 11:11   #140
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
PJBiju. Did you know that Issigonis and I spoke about mallu movies as well? Issigonis is a huge fan of guess who!
Sreenivasan? No?
Nedumudi Venu? No?
Mohanlal? No?
Mammooty? No?
Thilakan? No?
I give up.
Old 17th November 2010, 11:25   #141
MX6
Senior - BHPian

sorry. should have mentioned clearly which director.
It is Adoor. we also spoke about M S Sathyu.
I have suggested him thaniyavarthanam and prathama usha kirana from malayalam and kannada respectively.
Old 18th November 2010, 10:29   #142
BHPian

Damn I missed another one :(
I so wanted to make it for this one.Anyway,next time.
Nice to see all those beautiful pics,way to go guys!
Had I not been forced by parents to go with them to Goa, I would have definitely come.
Old 18th November 2010, 10:42   #143
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amey View Post
Damn I missed another one :(
I so wanted to make it for this one.Anyway,next time.
Nice to see all those beautiful pics,way to go guys!
Had I not been forced by parents to go with them to Goa, I would have definitely come.
Amey please make it to the next meet. Actually none of the Pune old timers (Amey, hkanitkar, swale, moral, karl, shrivz etc.) were there for the Kaas or Lavasa meet. Anyway there is always a next time.
Old 18th November 2010, 10:54   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbiju View Post
Amey please make it to the next meet. Actually none of the Pune old timers (Amey, hkanitkar, swale, moral, karl, shrivz etc.) were there for the Kaas or Lavasa meet. Anyway there is always a next time.
Hrishikesh is here but maybe he didnt notice this thread or else he must have been busy with work,Swale is in mumbai,Moral is in US,Karl too is in mumbai and as for shrivz, well he is here but he is working on sunday so thats why maybe he didnt come.
Old 18th November 2010, 17:39   #145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvishwanathan View Post
@nanduchitnis: Sir could you post the contact details which you took down, so that we all can stay in touch on a regular basis.
Vishu, I have compiled all the emails that I had in my diary and mailed to all. Please confirm.

Regards

Captain Nandu Chitnis
Old 18th November 2010, 22:12   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanduchitnis View Post
Vishu, I have compiled all the emails that I had in my diary and mailed to all. Please confirm.

Regards

Captain Nandu Chitnis
Thank you Sir. got it
Old 19th November 2010, 11:25   #147
BHPian

Hi All,
I am writing too late, but its better late than never, will not able to upload the pictures as was too busy this week as taking a week long break.
Special thanks to Iqubal Sirjee and Gautam, for the lift, And Gautam I hope I didn’t bored you, as I realized I was talking too much.
I was really great to meet all the Kaas member and new members from Pune and Mumbai.
@Vishu your Alto rocks, and she was roaring like a true sports car in the basement, and I missed to record the sound.
@issigonis, the place was really nice if not food pjbiju was enjoying taking snaps, but the veg.food was really good. Specially the paneer tikka masala and the salads.Let have a Bombay veg meet soon.
@ pjbiju, Nice to meet you again, in kaas it was really short meet, and you have great eye for photography.Awesome shots man.
@MX6, am leaving tomorrow morning for Tadoba first will go to Nanded and then halt at Parbhani, on Sunday morning will be at tadoba, let me know if you still can make a last minute dash. And thanks for the compliment for my perfume, actually there is no name on the bottle, was gifted to me by my Uncle.
@Anil, Your Figo rocks man, the alloys are really nice, I have one pic of the same will upload the same later.
@Ajit, nice to meet to you and your Family, your Beemer rocks and the alloys are too good.
@Nandu Sir, It was really great to meet you and your Wife and her interest in cars, also with so much interest you were showing alto to her is amazing. Eager to met you again.
Today Some of the Bombers are meeting at Autocar Performance show, have fun enjoy and take lots of Pics,as I will miss the same this year.
Old 19th November 2010, 12:16   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by parimal_g View Post
Hi All,
I am writing too late, but its better late than never, will not able to upload the pictures as was too busy this week as taking a week long break.
Special thanks to Iqubal Sirjee and Gautam, for the lift, And Gautam I hope I didn’t bored you, as I realized I was talking too much.
I was really great to meet all the Kaas member and new members from Pune and Mumbai.
@Vishu your Alto rocks, and she was roaring like a true sports car in the basement, and I missed to record the sound.
@issigonis, the place was really nice if not food pjbiju was enjoying taking snaps, but the veg.food was really good. Specially the paneer tikka masala and the salads.Let have a Bombay veg meet soon.
@ pjbiju, Nice to meet you again, in kaas it was really short meet, and you have great eye for photography.Awesome shots man.
@MX6, am leaving tomorrow morning for Tadoba first will go to Nanded and then halt at Parbhani, on Sunday morning will be at tadoba, let me know if you still can make a last minute dash. And thanks for the compliment for my perfume, actually there is no name on the bottle, was gifted to me by my Uncle.
@Anil, Your Figo rocks man, the alloys are really nice, I have one pic of the same will upload the same later.
@Ajit, nice to meet to you and your Family, your Beemer rocks and the alloys are too good.
@Nandu Sir, It was really great to meet you and your Wife and her interest in cars, also with so much interest you were showing alto to her is amazing. Eager to met you again.
Today Some of the Bombers are meeting at Autocar Performance show, have fun enjoy and take lots of Pics,as I will miss the same this year.

Hey Parimal,

The thoughts in your mind are as fresh as the flower captured by Biju It feels like we had the meet just yesterday.

Yes we will be meeting at the auto show this afternoon and will surely click a couple of snaps and upload it in the appropriate thread. Pls take out some time and upload those snaps you have captured. As for the exhaust note and ICE, you can capture those in the next meet.

Cheers. RIDE SAFE
Old 19th November 2010, 12:17   #149
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi All,
Arre Parimal. What's happening?
Iqbal ko Iqubal banadiya.
Ajay ko Ajit banadiya.
Seems like Lavasa ka excitement hasn't gone down yet!

I can't make any last minute dash yaar. I'm down with flu since last 3 days. Looking forward to rest this weekend. If possible, I might take my baby to lavasa to show her the dance and music there. Are you in Pune? We can meet over tapri before you leave.

And no one speaks more than me. Ask Anilisanil. When he drove me, I spoke for both of us!

@Bolbolero. Are you having any last minute dashes to Munnar? HVK is off my radar on Latitude. I found him hanging around in Maharashtra border for over 30 hours as per latitude, when he'd already crossed over in to TN! So I've removed him from my latitude and have requested him to add me again. Can you track him?

@All. How about getting on to google latitude? I can send invites to everyone having gmail ID.
Old 19th November 2010, 12:42   #150
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
MX6 you gotta explain this!! You know what I mean.

Now I know why you claimed what ever you claimed <intended open ended statement>

@Parimal Good to know you are heading for the Nanded, we can expect some great pics then!! Keep rocking and clicking!!

@Others: When is the next meet and where?? H'shwar is off the radar??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks