Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2010, 10:15   #136
BHPian

Idea!!!

sorry to be absent for so long...

IDEA:IPL DRVMEET

Details:
April 10, 2010 Deccan Chargers vs Chennai Super Kings 4:00 PM Nagpur - Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Nagpur
tickets available online... someone can arrange this...

nagpur is under 500KMS. i was planning to go early morning and return within 24 hours. no hotels, no nonsense. just driving + cricket + eating = fun!
Old 26th March 2010, 10:28   #137
BHPian

The IPL thing sounds like a good idea - I wish deccan chargers were playing Mumbai Indians - too few opportunities left to see SRT live.

I am game for the Nagpur drive and the IPL match.
Old 26th March 2010, 13:59   #138
Distinguished - BHPian

Great idea Uno!

If i understand your plan correctly, leave on Sat morning drive for 10-12 hours and reach just before the match and immediately drive back to Hyderabad and reach back here early morning?

Whew! That sounds like a tiring plan.

If you decide to go, have fun. I am not a cricket fan so watching a match doesnt excite me
Old 26th March 2010, 18:40   #139
BHPian

Lunch anyone!!!

After seeing all the banter in the posts, I thought we can sign-off with a mini-meet. Okay coming from someone who has not been active is not really encouraging is it...anyways I am throwing this in...

Yokos is having a 1+1 offer for lunch, and it is available on the weekends...confirmed by calling them. So a lazy lunch on Saturday or Sunday, how about it?
Old 26th March 2010, 18:48   #140
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Yokos is having a 1+1 offer for lunch, and it is available on the weekends...confirmed by calling them. So a lazy lunch on Saturday or Sunday, how about it?
You too are badgered with their SMS's? Just had a sizzler this week, so their offer didnt excite me that much.

Neeways, the Nimantran gang + Hillram is meeting up for dinner on Sunday evening at some dhaba. Why dont you join up for that?
Old 26th March 2010, 21:15   #141
Senior - BHPian

Well good to see some activity on this thread. I'm out of the Sunday do as am working tomorrow as well and not exactly interested in going to office with a heavy head on Monday. Count me out guys.

Btw am having a small get-together some people in my house tomorrow night with the theme being a poker night. Would love to see the gang as well. Interested parties may ping me.

Cheers
Old 27th March 2010, 00:15   #142
Senior - BHPian

Avi..Im confirmed for Sunday night Dabha meet.Lets all wear T-BHP T-Shirts,coz its been a long time we rubbed in with them !!!! ;-)
Old 27th March 2010, 00:58   #143
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Neeways, the Nimantran gang + Hillram is meeting up for dinner on Sunday evening at some dhaba.
What is Nimantran gang?
Why not we have a good lunch at Yokos or at Anjappar? Most of us will be there in the vicinity during lunch time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Avi..Im confirmed for Sunday night Dabha meet.Lets all wear T-BHP T-Shirts,coz its been a long time we rubbed in with them !!!! ;-)
Ram... I will be there in the morning for the Sunday show. Hoping to bring along Suren & others.

P.S: BTW, does moving images hate F1?
Old 27th March 2010, 08:49   #144
Senior - BHPian

Whats going on sunday evening? and whats going on sunday morning?

I will working on sunday too! so i can join anything in the evening!
Old 27th March 2010, 09:19   #145
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
You betch Ram. I am going to be in the Black Tee that night

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Well good to see some activity on this thread. I'm out of the Sunday do as am working tomorrow as well and not exactly interested in going to office with a heavy head on Monday. Count me out guys.Cheers
Ani, come on dude. It shouldnt be a problem. Hope you got enough practice especially about that till now

If you'd like you can come at 7:30pm and have one thumbs-up and leave at 8pm. so you have enough time to cope with your heavy head.

But, something tells me if you come at 730pm you wont leave early

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
What is Nimantran gang?
Why not we have a good lunch at Yokos or at Anjappar? Most of us will be there in the vicinity during lunch time!
These folks ( RR, Me+1, Chetan+1,Ani+1) had met in Nimantran recently for dinner. We live in the world of abbreviations so just to save my breath used the short-cut...LOL

We can Yoko's ( 1+1 Offer is till March 31st) on Tuesday for Lunch? Anyone game??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
I will working on sunday too! so i can join anything in the evening!
Month-end bug has bitten you too?...huh? We all are meeting on Sunday evening only for dinner at a Medchal Dhaba. Why dont you join in with your financee...it would be nice to meet her too

Medchal Dhaba Meet
When : Sunday ( March 28th), 7:00PM
Where : Medchal Dhaba

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008+1
2. Hillram + 2
3. Rajesh Rawal + 1
4. Milecruncher + 1
5. KKRK2

Raj, please get your camera. Been a while we took some pictures
Old 27th March 2010, 10:18   #146
Senior - BHPian

1. In for a lunch meet. (Went to Yokos last night after two weeks and they really are hard-selling this 1+1 thing). Anjappar sounds good too.

2. This Sunday I have to be at two places in the evening. If you guys are going to hang out till late, I'll join in late at the dhabha (post 10.00 p.m.)

Cheers,
Old 27th March 2010, 10:32   #147
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Month-end bug has bitten you too?...huh? We all are meeting on Sunday evening only for dinner at a Medchal Dhaba. Why dont you join in with your financee...it would be nice to meet her too

I'm sure Raj wouldn't do the mistake of introducing us to his Fiancee as it might lead to any of the following consequences:
  1. She gets to know about Raj's wild side and refuses to marry him.
  2. Or she sees us mad bunch and to save her future hubby from turning into one forbids him from hobnobbing with us folks and attend any further TBHP Meets
I suggest we pray for the well being of Raj
Old 27th March 2010, 11:19   #148
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
I'm sure Raj wouldn't do the mistake of introducing us to his Fiancee as it might lead to any of the following consequences:
  1. She gets to know about Raj's wild side and refuses to marry him.
  2. Or she sees us mad bunch and to save her future hubby from turning into one forbids him from hobnobbing with us folks and attend any further TBHP Meets
I suggest we pray for the well being of Raj
Spot on ani!!! But definitely not the first one!! I can guarantee it would be something on the lines of second one though!!!
Old 27th March 2010, 12:15   #149
Distinguished - BHPian

Update

Medchal Dhaba Meet
When :
Sunday ( March 28th), 7:00PM

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008+1
2. Hillram + 2
3. Rajesh Rawal + 1
4. Milecruncher + 1
5. KKRK2
6. Zen 91 + 1

Raj, did you notice i didnt add the +1 next to your name since i knew the complications

Who else is game for a nice evening under the star light skies in a garden enjoying some dhaba style food ? ( Visualize : Egg Burji, Yellow Dal, Pepper Chicken, Butter Chicken, Crisp Tandoori Rotis....Slurppp)
Old 27th March 2010, 12:42   #150
BHPian

Quote:
Update

Medchal Dhaba Meet
When : Sunday ( March 28th), 7:00PM

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008+1
2. Hillram + 2
3. Rajesh Rawal + 1
4. Milecruncher + 1
5. KKRK2
6. Zen 91 + 1

Raj, did you notice i didnt add the +1 next to your name since i knew the complications

Who else is game for a nice evening under the star light skies in a garden enjoying some dhaba style food ? ( Visualize : Egg Burji, Yellow Dal, Pepper Chicken, Butter Chicken, Crisp Tandoori Rotis....Slurppp)
I shall add to the menu..Chilly Prawns, Pepper Mutton, Zeera Rice etc(Sony Dhaba specialities)

Two more families might join us for this meet..they are my friends and have come to some of our earlier meets.

By the way, have we identified a dhaba at Medchal, or we stick to our tried and trusted ones at Bowenpally..Sony/Taj/Deewan..

Last edited by zen91 : 27th March 2010 at 12:45. Reason: Added information
Closed Thread

Most Viewed