Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2009, 15:57   #466
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
I'm an affiliate member of the Hyd Boat Club, hence not allowed guest.....
whateber, we have a boating club member amongst us, so this should not be an issue. BTW, there are two Boat Clubs. So I dont know in which he has a membership. He can enlighten us.

Quote:
I like the place as it feels nice to spend the evening sitting by the Lake shore.
Sounds very tempting, I think dinner should be better in such locations!! BTW, what about the flies / mosquitoes in the boat club if one wish to sit outside??
Old 18th December 2009, 16:01   #467
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
whateber, we have a boating club member amongst us, so this should not be an issue. BTW, there are two Boat Clubs. So I dont know in which he has a membership. He can enlighten us.

Sounds very tempting, I think dinner should be better in such locations!! BTW, what about the flies / mosquitoes in the boat club if one wish to sit outside??
Hyd side is "Boats Club"

Sec'bad side is " Sailing Club"

No flies boss, beautiful ambience and amazing place to spend the evening. Been to Sailing club several times and i just love the place. We had a couple of dinner meets there too, thanks to Ravvs.

I think you should opt for the club dinner meet as it would be inexpensive and you may have to reserve as christmas it will be choc-o-bloc

Btw, updating the tshirt collection stuff

Not-Paid and not collected
Getsurya
Swordfish
KoW
Vijo3

Downsouth 2 Tshirts given to Pulsar56, expecting a million dollars wire transfer....LOL

Last edited by mobike008 : 18th December 2009 at 16:05. Reason: Tshirt collection Update
Old 18th December 2009, 16:44   #468
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post

I always sit outside and no mosquitos at all. ambience is really good and since they clean the lake shore regularly, no untoward smell also
Old 18th December 2009, 16:46   #469
BHPian

Many people seem to have noticed the Team-BHP T-Shirts at the recent Deccan 1/4Mile Drag. Come on people, take your Tees now before the stocks exhaust. Its time to get noticed.
Old 18th December 2009, 16:47   #470
Senior - BHPian

We guys are not going to be in town and you guys are planning mega-meets!

Well I wish all meets great success and look forward to reading reports of the same.

I guess the AP to AP route query thread will have served its purpose by tomorrow and it will be time to start a new thread for the report on the mother of all TBHP Hyderabad drives/meets. Yes, that drive kicks off tomorrow as we preponed departure in order to meet any exigencies of delays while passing Andhra area.

I wish Avi and all others moving out for the vacations happy, comfortable journeys and oodles of fun.

All you guys who are going to be in town - keep the spirits up and the flag flying high.

To add to what Travelholic said, the TBHP Tee shirts are now going to get exposure over a 3000 km stretch, so watch the prices go up after that!

@ Tawang crew: Let us kick off the drive in the TBHP T-Shirts.

Cheers,

Last edited by Ravveendrra : 18th December 2009 at 16:50.
Old 18th December 2009, 16:51   #471
BHPian

All the best to the guys on the AP to AP drive. Have a safe trip and loads of fun. Looking forward to the pictures and experiences.

Do post in case you come across any niggles in the drive in AP. It would be helpful as I would be driving with family and friends to Vizag for the long weekend during XMas.

Cheers.
Old 18th December 2009, 16:57   #472
BHPian

Ravvs, Arun, Nazim, Chetan and all doing the AP to AP drive-- have a blast and click lotsa pixs. Have a safe and fun drive.

Avinash, have fun in the snow, again you did promise lots of pictures.

Godspeed.....
Old 18th December 2009, 17:01   #473
Senior - BHPian

Raveendra,Nazim,Arun,Chetan--You are one set of bravehearts taking a huge leap.
Have a safe,enjoyable drive.

@Avi..We will miss you and the above folks at our rather mini-meets.But the (meet)ball must be kept rolling!!!!
Nikhil..Will buzz you today.

Last edited by hillram : 18th December 2009 at 17:03.
Old 18th December 2009, 17:01   #474
BHPian

All the best everyone. We all shall eagely await for your return from the journey. Drive Safe and have loads of Fun.

@Ravvs, we shall keep those SPIRITS high for sure. Loads of long weekends coming up,so SPIRITS gonna be up from sure

Ap to AP Travellers, You've got an ace phorographer with you. Nazim, waiting for the pics. Keep those captures rolling.

@Avi, its all snow now. Have a blast.
Old 18th December 2009, 19:26   #475
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
I guess the AP to AP route query thread will have served its purpose by tomorrow and it will be time to start a new thread for the report on the mother of all TBHP Hyderabad drives/meets. Yes, that drive kicks off tomorrow as we preponed departure in order to meet any exigencies of delays while passing Andhra area.
Best of Luck. Do enjoy to the fullest.
Old 18th December 2009, 20:07   #476
Senior - BHPian

Ravvs, Arun, Nazim and Mihiran---have a safe trip! Do keep posting---I know that Nazim is carrying his laptop and camera.

Avi---have a safe trip to the Himalayas--errr, to another side of it!
Old 18th December 2009, 21:19   #477
BHPian

Cheers jeers everyone ! ....... you can be rest assured that Naz aka "sharp shooter" will run out of space on his memory card and he'll be after mine , lol .

Avi hope you have fun in HP and keep warm the only way we know its done , lol .

and to the Hyd gang , well Wish you all a Happy New year in advance and hope your spirits keep flowing in all positive manners.

cheers jeers once again to one and all .
Old 18th December 2009, 23:52   #478
Distinguished - BHPian

Alright guys, hopefully this is going to be my last post until i come back

Wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year in advance and have loads of fun during this holiday period.

Keep up the meeting spirit and continue to post lots of pictures.

Ravvs, Arun and Nazim, wish you guys a happy journey and drive safe and dont keep targets on kms. Enjoying the journey is more important than reaching the destination...did someone say that before or is it an original phrase?

Nazim dude, look forward to loads of pictures upon return. Keep that forefinger on shutter....cheers !!

OT : I am a bit disappointed to report i couldnt get the Lens i was looking to buy as there is no stock in Hyderabad and even in Delhi...Can you beat that? Hence, had to settle with a Tamaron 70mm-300mm DPI Tele-Macro ( 1:2).

Hope to experiment a lot with it on this trip.

Again, Happy Holidays to you all....Have Fun !!!

Last edited by mobike008 : 18th December 2009 at 23:54.
Old 19th December 2009, 00:07   #479
BHPian

@avi : i think we should arrange share a movie share meet in the coming months . I loads of em. may be you have some, that i may not have. everybody's can get their cpu's only or laptop's or external hard drives to my place and we can all share whatever needed.
Old 19th December 2009, 00:13   #480
Senior - BHPian

Thanks and God bless

Just a little thank you note to all of you who have wished us here, via PMs, messages and telephone calls. Thanks each one of you for your good wishes.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all of you in advance. I hope the new year brings in many smiles in the form of happy miles of motoring and lots of joy.

Cheers and God bless,
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks