Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2009, 15:50   #106
Senior - BHPian

movie .....hmmmm.... DevD?

Valkyrie?- I have seen this in delhi last week, but dont mind a repeat- brilliant movie.

Rajesh- I have heard good things about tamara- how about an early dinner followed by a late movie? just keep me posted on sms as i may not be logging to t-bhp over the next couple of days.

BTW, anyone got spare stickers? I dont use my card on the net, so if anyone has spares, pleas egive me a set and let me know how much i owe you.

Last edited by himanshugoswami : 4th March 2009 at 15:53.
Old 4th March 2009, 15:57   #107
BHPian

i dont think anyone of us has watched pink panther 2,there is a 11pm show at prasads.

here's what i think ,spend some quality evening time at tamara and then head out to prasads for the movie.

otherwise jo pancho ki rai ,i am in for friday eitherways.
Old 4th March 2009, 15:59   #108
Senior - BHPian

man, I am already humming the pink panther tune .....it helps that PP i smy daughter's fav cartoon and she is watching it on most days. :P

PP2 is a good idea....who will volunteer for tickets?
Old 4th March 2009, 16:01   #109
BHPian

I dont beliave that you people are so fast in posting... Food is decent at Nihaal, and meeting you people was fun after a long time. It has been a long break, I met some of you in Bidar meet, suren, and Avi at drag race, Ram at his place. Please add those pics of Bobby, I liked it. Gr8 job on paint Suren, may credit gots to Prabhu's team.

Coming to the Vikarabad's plan. I am game...
I am going to vikarabad on 13, and I will meet you guys at Vikarabad. We have a typical Dhaba there, I bet Ram will get his Spare shirt, as discussed, and will make use of it though.

Dhaba is not very far, hardly 7 KMS from Ananthagiri, and 2 Kms from Vikarabad town. No worries.

If there are any off roaders with SUVs can enjoy the way in Ananthagiri hills.

Last edited by naveen.kk : 4th March 2009 at 16:05. Reason: Forgot images, and reformatted post
Old 4th March 2009, 16:03   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
just checked on bookmyshow they have not listed bookings for friday night show ,so once i get confirmation by tommorrow afternoon will go ahead and book them.

what say public?
Old 4th March 2009, 16:07   #111
Distinguished - BHPian

Suren, dont tell me you reached back to SD Road in 30 mins and again your heading back to JH. Is today dedicated to test drive sessions of Bobby or what?

Bhai log, this thread was opened to discuss about our March 15 drive and we are doing everything except that..thanks to so many meets that are popping in prior to the big one...LOL

Why don't we open a kichdi thread just for this type of ramble ( since we all love it so much). Anybody care to open one that can be used for all types of discussions, impromptu meets, etc. I recommend naming it as Hyderabad Kichdi Thread : Discuss your heart-out here
Old 4th March 2009, 16:07   #112
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
man, I am already humming the pink panther tune .....it helps that PP i smy daughter's fav cartoon and she is watching it on most days. :P

PP2 is only playing till this Thursday that is tmrw. Anybody interested to watch it today/tmrw.

Options
  1. Cinemax 8 pm
  2. Big Cinemas - 10.30 pm
  3. Prasads - 11 pm
Today
  1. Milecruncher + 1 ( Prefer Big Cinema or Prasad)
Old 4th March 2009, 16:11   #113
Senior - BHPian

Guys yet another of our great meets!Will we ever get tired of meeting each other??- Then Answer is NO!!
We missed some of our regulars like Himanshu, Ravvendra, Brajesh etc and many other names i do not remember. sorry.

The food is awesome...nice egg paranthas, good spicy chicken to kick up the already 'hot' gang. The Lassi was the saving grace!! The ambience is very 'family kind' that Avi even picked up his plate after lunch!!

Rajesh, thanks for the idea and also driving me and back! It was nice relaxing to sit the other side of the steering wheel!!

Suren's Bobby was superb! What a nice color! You guys(Suren & Hillram) are true blood restorers.
I would really want to see all your vehicles in flesh!

Great meet...good Gang!! Lets ROCK!!

Avi, lets name the thread as "Hyderabadi Biryani and Irani chai"

Last edited by getsurya : 4th March 2009 at 16:13.
Old 4th March 2009, 16:29   #114
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
The ambience is very 'family kind' that Avi even picked up his plate after lunch!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Srikanth, tum tho gaye kaam se.

Well, actually i dont know why i did it. It was automatic reaction, thanks for stopping me before i washed the plate and handed it back to the owner

Quote:
Good one. Let the ideas flow, we can hone on to one then.

Where is Raveendra, first day he's not active. Hope your alright bro and not so busy going after the blood of SB ( you know who it is...will give you a hint..Linea...Hehe) that you forgot our meet thread? chip in soon.
Old 4th March 2009, 16:32   #115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Srikanth, tum tho gaye kaam se.
Avi, I mentioned that in good faith to support the family ambience we all enjoyed. Nothing on you
Old 4th March 2009, 16:35   #116
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
It was automatic reaction, thanks for stopping me before i washed the plate and handed it back to the owner
was that really the intent.lol. i thought that plate was going straight to himayatnagar.hehehehee.
Old 4th March 2009, 16:36   #117
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
.....Hyderabad Kichdi Thread : Discuss your heart-out here
Quote:

Both the thread names are good, but I like the kichidi thread a lot and also I feel it is more appropriate as the movies games and the like will also be discussed.

Avi, go ahead and start. Its your idea, let it carry your id as the initiator.

Raj.
Old 4th March 2009, 16:38   #118
BHPian

My suggestion would still be to hire Cafe Latte or one of them kind venues. Watch movies that have to seen on Big Screens only. A few i can think of are
  1. Vertical Limit , Cliffhanger , Once upon a time in the West , star wars obviously and my favorite would be Happy Potter series . I'm sure if there's family involved , we wouldn't be hard pressed to fill up the seats in our own private theater.
This may not be necessarily for this Friday ( as i wont be here ) but i guess this discussion can carry on on the Hyderabad Kichidi and Cutting Chai thread.
Old 4th March 2009, 16:40   #119
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Avi, I mentioned that in good faith to support the family ambience we all enjoyed. Nothing on you
Arrey yaar, i was kidding,. I love pulling legs, that's how i got so tall. you should try that too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
was that really the intent.lol. i thought that plate was going straight to himayatnagar.hehehehee.
One antique less in my collection, i am devastated
Old 4th March 2009, 16:44   #120
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Arrey yaar, i was kidding,. I love pulling legs, that's how i got so tall. you should try that too
Sure Avi! Though I never missed the 'right' opportunities for want of height, as at a horizontal level height has no play!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks