Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2009, 19:10   #541
Senior - BHPian

Surprise Surprise......

Just in case if any one of you see it, I am also coming to this dinner meet. I might be having a night meeting around 9:30 / 10:00 PM so I will be for some time only.
Old 13th March 2009, 19:23   #542
Senior - BHPian

Guys getting ready to come to New Hampshire.
Since the venue is close to my home,decided to get a ride on my recently serviced RX 100,which will flow out its juices post servcing.It will be all Yamaha Livery !!! I mean T-Shirt,Helmet,Laynards etc etc.
I must admit these meets are increasingly becoming a occassion to show off my collection..He He He He !!!!!!!!
Old 13th March 2009, 19:33   #543
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
BTW forget not that today's deal is because of my internet venture
Come Again???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Just in case if any one of you see it, I am also coming to this dinner meet. I might be having a night meeting around 9:30 / 10:00 PM so I will be for some time only.
I will reach there around 8pm or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Guys getting ready to come to New Hampshire.
Since the venue is close to my home,decided to get a ride on my recently serviced RX 100,which will flow out its juices post servcing.It will be all Yamaha Livery !!! I mean T-Shirt,Helmet,Laynards etc etc.
I must admit these meets are increasingly becoming a occassion to show off my collection..He He He He !!!!!!!!
Wow, in full gear huh? That's one of my favorite bike and almost grew on it and my pop's lamberretta

EDIT: I see almost everyone online. Is it just me or all of you are at your home/office computer even NOW?....log out and head towards the venue ASAP

Last edited by mobike008 : 13th March 2009 at 19:35.
Old 13th March 2009, 19:52   #544
BHPian

im stuck waiting for my boss to give me Yes/No on a proposal . I should not have given him the balance sheet ,friday 13th is working its curse on me !
Old 14th March 2009, 01:21   #545
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
im stuck waiting for my boss to give me Yes/No on a proposal . I should not have given him the balance sheet ,friday 13th is working its curse on me !
Arun, you missed one of the loveliest,loudest,funniest meet ever. You should have postponed that proposal until monday

Awesome Awesome Awesome pre-lude meet guys. I loved the food, your company and the ghazals. The most fun that folks who missed coming on this dinner meet missed was the ghazal session and the antakshari that we introduced carried away by that lovely ghazal music. Loved every bit of it.

Btw, i just tried my XXL tshirt and it's godamn tight and extremely hot. I am dreading already about wearing that the entire day on March 15

So can everyone try the tshirt and let all know what you feel? Am i the only one who is so damn hot the minute i wear that tshirt ( it's quite thick)

Getsurya,Himanshu,Devnull,Rider60, i got your tshirts, will give it to you on sunday. Please start praying as the heat is going to get you for sure..LOL
Old 14th March 2009, 01:29   #546
BHPian

Yup, the tshirts are very thick. Nice for winter Now am a little skeptical about wearing this under hot sun.
Old 14th March 2009, 01:50   #547
BHPian

What an evening... Phew, I really and truly enjoyed the camaraderie, the wit, the songs sung by you guys (and a couple by the gifted gentleman, who sang the ghazals). Have loads more to share about the evening, including Rajesh's serious letdown, only that, my pride waits for me ;-), unattended, beckoning, and to add keying in from a phone is a pain. So, so long, for until later today friends.
Foremost, to the T-shirt committee, you guys did a splendid job and my heartfelt thanks to you for being so meticulous.

Edit: foremost, at the end? Sorry guys... Blame the pride. And hey, anurag thanks a ton for the lift pal. May your tribe increase

Last edited by suren181 : 14th March 2009 at 01:56.
Old 14th March 2009, 10:31   #548
BHPian

No new posts so far this morning?? Wake up guys !! (even those who were posting at 1.30 AM :-D)

That was a great party last night. The food and the ambience was good, though we decided to cram ourselves (15 in all) into 12' X 6' enclure

Met some new faces - Hi Hillram, Hi Anurag..

Looking forward to tmorrow drive meet, rather the report of the meet because I won't be attending it due to some other committments

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th March 2009 at 17:47. Reason: Team-BHP rules allow a maximum of 2 smileys per post. Please read the rules before continuing.
Old 14th March 2009, 10:38   #549
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Arun, you missed one of the loveliest,loudest,funniest meet ever. You should have postponed that proposal until monday

Awesome Awesome Awesome pre-lude meet guys. I loved the food, your company and the ghazals. The most fun that folks who missed coming on this dinner meet missed was the ghazal session and the antakshari that we introduced carried away by that lovely ghazal music. Loved every bit of it.

Btw, i just tried my XXL tshirt and it's godamn tight and extremely hot. I am dreading already about wearing that the entire day on March 15

So can everyone try the tshirt and let all know what you feel? Am i the only one who is so damn hot the minute i wear that tshirt ( it's quite thick)

Getsurya,Himanshu,Devnull,Rider60, i got your tshirts, will give it to you on sunday. Please start praying as the heat is going to get you for sure..LOL

Nice one guys , seems like the night was a blast. I knew i couldnt make it as soon as my boss said "Arun, what do you think ".The bugger had no clue and it was my own prelude to a long night.

I bet the singing was a sight to behold as well , what with all the juices flowing from brain and table. So who did the inevitable belly jiggle or hands waving thinking that they are Indian Idol? lol.
Dont tell me my T is not gonna fit me . If Avi's is XXL and he feels its tight ,may god save you from the torture of watching me wear a wetsuit style T-shirt , lol. Eeerm by the way, who's got mine and who do i owe ? .

i needed a night out after this week, so you guys better watch out for specials being served in my ride on sunday!Strictly only for whoever accompanies me , lol.
Old 14th March 2009, 11:06   #550
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
I bet the singing was a sight to behold as well , what with all the juices flowing from brain and table. So who did the inevitable belly jiggle or hands waving thinking that they are Indian Idol? lol.
Dont tell me my T is not gonna fit me . If Avi's is XXL and he feels its tight ,may god save you from the torture of watching me wear a wetsuit style T-shirt , lol. Eeerm by the way, who's got mine and who do i owe ? .

i needed a night out after this week, so you guys better watch out for specials being served in my ride on sunday!Strictly only for whoever accompanies me , lol.
Listing out in sequence of who started and where it ended. It was a full kichidi true to our reputation.

Me- Romantic English Song
Rajesh-Hindi Number
Hillram-Children's Ryhme ( Did i get that right?-but wonderful song)
Pulsar-Dukh Bhari Ghazal
Anurag_p80- A song by Nirvana
Stanher- A 70's song
Nag- Telugu Song-Maisamma Maisamma
Sai-Lovely old hindi number
Milecruncher- I forgot man which number u sang? heheh
Brajesh Bhai- I forgot what he sang man...the room was so noisy
Suren- He sang a few songs in Tamil, Malyalam etc. Next time, i want to see him singing Chitti aaye hai...LOL

With the above session our regular loud meet became loud, louder and loudest, i think there is nothing above this as we did cross the sound barrier too.

Btw, Hampshire plaza folks barely controlled their anger ( actually it was more of frustration) on our resident glass door expert-MC-who worked in st.gobain before..LOL who was continously sliding/closing the glass door of our enclosure with a real heavy hand.

Whew! what an evening

P.S: I found the tshirt tight dude. They should have done it without the cut at the bottom sides which would have made it little more loose.

Anyways, be prepared for HEAT to be dished out on a silver plate..LOL

Last edited by mobike008 : 14th March 2009 at 11:08.
Old 14th March 2009, 11:41   #551
BHPian

Quote:
Listing out in sequence of who started and where it ended. It was a full kichidi true to our reputation.

Nag- Telugu Song-Maisamma Maisamma
Yo Avi - I sang main gaoon, tum so jao, sukh sapno me kho jao, even as others were promting me to sing "maisamma..". No wonder you could not remember what MC and Zen91 sang.. LOL
Old 14th March 2009, 11:45   #552
Senior - BHPian

T- Shirts

I think some wrong sizes have gone to certain people, hence request all who have T-Shirts to please let me know what size T-Shirt have they got.
Old 14th March 2009, 13:50   #553
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Pulsar-Dukh Bhari Ghazal
And in my dukh bhari gahzal, everyone joined to sing! That made me happy! Song - Humein tumse pyar kitna, yeh hum nahin jaante.

BTW, The T-Shirt is is perfect for my size (L) . in fact, there is enough space at the shoulder level once I complete my body building!

P.S: My zen is going to Prabhu tomorrow after the drive. Chucking off the current engine & plonking in a 1.3 Esteem Engine! Expecting to give our Ferrari driver some serious competition in the next drive! LOL!

@Rajesh, I ditched the idea of going to the big bazaar basement car wash due to the above reason.
Old 14th March 2009, 14:21   #554
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
P.S: My zen is going to Prabhu tomorrow after the drive. Chucking off the current engine & plonking in a 1.3 Esteem Engine! Expecting to give our Ferrari driver some serious competition in the next drive! LOL!

@Rajesh, I ditched the idea of going to the big bazaar basement car wash due to the above reason.
Whoa Whoa! How much is that going to cost you? What age would be the 1.3 Engine?

Btw, Rajesh and Himanshu have finished chamkofying their cars and are currently lying face down somewhere in Madhapur in some cozy, AC environs( you are free to guess what that means)
Old 14th March 2009, 14:25   #555
Senior - BHPian

Capt. Haddock / Thompson (with a P as in Psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
I think some wrong sizes have gone to certain people, hence request all who have T-Shirts to please let me know what size T-Shirt have they got.
"Dear Captain Pillock,

err sorry Paddock",

Talk about confusion supremely confounded.

"precisely my dear Thompson"

I never saw any size markings on the two T-shirts I took. You were talking about some circles, triangles etc. One was bigger than the other. One had a sticker on it, which would have come off in the wash.

A suggestion to all guys who found the T-shirts warm - wash them, this helps the fabric breathe, Tee will not feel so warm then.

Cheers,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks