Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2009, 14:48   #511
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
I just went and got the T-Shirts and they are presently lying in my car's boot.
how have they turned out? is the final output as per expectations?
Old 13th March 2009, 14:54   #512
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@Pulsar, Recession? Care to explain what is that? I searched everywhere but just couldnt get the meaning of it.
Did I mention to you that I have a degree in Economics? You are in serious trouble now... brace yourself for a lecture on macroeconomics and the innumerable (dry) theories I have learnt! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
how have they turned out? is the final output as per expectations?
Seems like MC has dumped them in his boot and not even opened one to check the quality!

Post some pics of the final outcome

Last edited by pulsar56 : 13th March 2009 at 14:57.
Old 13th March 2009, 14:59   #513
BHPian

anirudha ,why dont you wear the tshirt today evening and act like a model displaying off spring/summer tbhp hyderabad collection.

ps: had gone with the team to gur nihal for lunch ,same seating area with no electricity and the same menu those egg parathas are superb man ,now the after effects zzzz.....

Last edited by Rajesh Rawal : 13th March 2009 at 15:02.
Old 13th March 2009, 15:11   #514
BHPian

iam unable to make it to the dinner meet today :-(

how am i gonaa get the tshirt. if the dinner meet gooes ooooon till 10:30PM i can come and pick it up. By the way hows the final output.
Pic's
Old 13th March 2009, 15:35   #515
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Did I mention to you that I have a degree in Economics? You are in serious trouble now... brace yourself for a lecture on macroeconomics and the innumerable (dry) theories I have learnt! LOL!
Hehe...i think I will contribute too. Be warned that I have nearly no formal education in Economics. More like a hobby. Be prepared to be driven up a wall
Old 13th March 2009, 15:39   #516
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_p80 View Post
Hehe...i think I will contribute too. Be warned that I have nearly no formal education in Economics. More like a hobby. Be prepared to be driven up a wall
Hey, as far as I recall, we have till date been discussing other macro and mini topics, since when did the economy become a topic of choice?

Guys if this is on the agenda I'd rather be forewarned and shall stay miles away from this meet.
Old 13th March 2009, 15:43   #517
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Hey, as far as I recall, we have till date been discussing other macro and mini topics, since when did the economy become a topic of choice?

Guys if this is on the agenda I'd rather be forewarned and shall stay miles away from this meet.
i am getting that special magazine for you happy now.lol
Old 13th March 2009, 15:44   #518
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito_parry View Post

how am i gonaa get the tshirt. if the dinner meet gooes ooooon till 10:30PM i can come and pick it up. By the way hows the final output.
Pic's
Hesitate not my friend, by that time we would have barely hit our stride, we might have gone through some starters, but dinner will be a long way off! Trust me things hot up only around 11.

Tsk, Tsk Suren, I am surprised - a senior man like you and no faith in the TBHPians. I am sure that any discussion on economics in a TBHP meet will be 'interesting' - a flashback to Warangal will jog your memory.

BTW I might be late, I have to do a few things like taking wife to meet her friend and ....

getting the box fitted! Ya it is here.

Cheers,

Last edited by Ravveendrra : 13th March 2009 at 15:48.
Old 13th March 2009, 15:45   #519
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

Arun, i strongly suggest, please carry some additional clothes, perfume, if possible a sleeping bag since i see a very slim chances of you going home after the Hampshire stint tonight.
Bang On!, Im tryin to make up for the 10 Dry days I've had away from tasting meat and getting fluids into my system!.Sleeping bag eh ?

That reminds me of my 1st car purchase in UK , it was a second hand car auction and spotted a '90 Nissan Micra for 100GBP.Had no windows even! and everytime we did a drive to another city, I had Blankets in the car to keep us warm.Aaah , those were the days!We called it "Ferrari" as well , lol and poor thing got dumped in a yard after 3 months of loyal service(long term insurance was more than value of car).
Old 13th March 2009, 15:47   #520
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

MC, as discussed, hope you were able to squeeze the discount out of them. If you are not able to, allow me to do the honors. Post up the revised rate/head ASAP
Please do the honours as I'm stuck in between meeting and delivery to clients.

Quote:

ps: had gone with the team to gur nihal for lunch ,same seating area with no electricity and the same menu those egg parathas are superb man ,now the after effects zzzz.....
Went there last night myself before going for Dhondte Reh Jayoge. Awesome food with electricity, light and fans

Last edited by MileCruncher : 13th March 2009 at 15:51.
Old 13th March 2009, 15:56   #521
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
ROFL... Touche, sir, touche!!!
Old 13th March 2009, 15:57   #522
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
i am getting that special magazine for you happy now.lol
Hum bahut kush hue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Tsk, Tsk Suren, I am surprised - a senior man like you and no faith in the TBHPians. I am sure that any discussion on economics in a TBHP meet will be 'interesting' - a flashback to Warangal will jog your memory.

getting the box fitted! Ya it is here.

Cheers,
Interesting indeed and hey great news the box stuff. That was pretty quick work. Enjoyyyyy
Old 13th March 2009, 16:09   #523
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito_parry View Post

Pic's
Just in case you cannot make it to Hampshire before 11pm? You can always change at the crossroads of S.D Eye Hospital where we are going to meet...LOL ( Kidding dude, No offense meant, we are made like this)

@Raveendra, congrats on the box. I am going to stay clear of you during the drive since your a newbie box owner and they could be dangerous to my health.

Brajesh bhai, yeh gayi aapki lead, now we have a scorching Laura beating the hell out of both of us.

Last edited by mobike008 : 13th March 2009 at 16:10.
Old 13th March 2009, 16:13   #524
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post

Went there last night myself before going for Dhondte Reh Jayoge. Awesome food with electricity, light and fans
i guess the one you talking about is somewhere around lifestyle,i am referring to the one at hi tech city.

incase you came all the way to hi tech mereko call kyu nahi kiya re
Old 13th March 2009, 16:33   #525
Senior - BHPian

Guys will make it to Hampshire...waiting to see the T-Shirt and hoping that it will fir me well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks