Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2009, 18:00   #271
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
Hey guys,

Just back yesterday after a trip to TN.
Good to see apna tbhp branching out into apparel as well!
would be equally great to see you add your name to the list of folks buying the tshirt dude! i am sure you want to be a part of the hyderabad spirit as well.

so go on and add your name buddy
Old 8th March 2009, 19:29   #272
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks RR (makes it sound like Rolls Royce!)
'need to figure out my size though...I normally wear tight-ish fitting shirts, including tees. Retro fuss you know!
Old 8th March 2009, 19:45   #273
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
Anna- u can load the bobby in teh boot of my truck and sit on it there.... that way you can ride the bobby and still be true to teh t-shirt motto- wot say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
@Avi- what role u got for me for the movie, mate?
Since your one of the fittest members, i was hoping you would be the hero of our saga? You the north indian bro who was lost in kumbh ka mela and during our drive to AH hills you meet your other bro who is from south india ( Nagvasireddy).....I can already visualize the scene which will lead to bucket full of emotions and hugs when you two guys meet on March 15 at the top of Anantagiri Hills in front of maata ka mandir....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
Thanks RR (makes it sound like Rolls Royce!)
'need to figure out my size though...I normally wear tight-ish fitting shirts, including tees. Retro fuss you know!
Tomorrow is the deadline for confirmations, so decide soon dude.

Last edited by mobike008 : 8th March 2009 at 19:47.
Old 8th March 2009, 21:42   #274
BHPian

Ive just reached home after going around town in rtc buses and even on foot! Phew! Some tiring day I had. Will do the tee tonight.

BTW, I ordered for a MEDIUM size tee, not LARGE!!! Kindly make the changes.
Old 8th March 2009, 22:24   #275
BHPian

I tweaked the back a little and got 2 variants. Simple change, the underline is in red, and you guys decide if the single underline is gone or two lines.

@pulsar__, these are JPEG files. I dont use or have CorelDraw. I can upload these in Photoshop format if required. Do tell me.

Cheers.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-final_front.jpg  

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-logo.jpg  

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-back1.jpg  

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-back2.jpg  

Old 8th March 2009, 22:34   #276
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
I tweaked the back a little and got 2 variants. Simple change, the underline is in red, and you guys decide if the single underline is gone or two lines.

@pulsar__, these are JPEG files. I dont use or have CorelDraw. I can upload these in Photoshop format if required. Do tell me.

Cheers.
Front is perfect.

Rear: The single underline is better.

Lower the top line "Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home" so that it is at or below the level of the shoulder blades (i.e.) top not to be higher than the bottom of the arm hole for the sleeves.

The one liner can (perhaps has to) be smaller in font size. We can also lose the quote marks for the one liner.

Cheers,
Old 8th March 2009, 23:16   #277
Senior - BHPian

Hey Sagar could you make one with the TBHP tacho logo in the front. My vendor might be able to do it.
Old 9th March 2009, 00:02   #278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Hey Sagar could you make one with the TBHP tacho logo in the front. My vendor might be able to do it.
Its there in my previous posts.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attach...ive-meet-1.jpg
Old 9th March 2009, 01:32   #279
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Front is perfect.

Rear: The single underline is better.

Lower the top line "Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home" so that it is at or below the level of the shoulder blades (i.e.) top not to be higher than the bottom of the arm hole for the sleeves.

The one liner can (perhaps has to) be smaller in font size. We can also lose the quote marks for the one liner.

Cheers,
. Front is perfect.

Rear as suggested by Raveendra should be slightly lower for the top row. And, the single underline is the best !!!!

I think keeping the quote or removing it won't make much of a difference. Same thing goes for the font size too. I like the big font, but i dont mind a tad smaller too ( maybe a basis point lower).

Alright folks, it's decided. Keep your fingers crossed for the t-shirt to be delivered by friday.

Me and Himanshu were discussing this afternoon that we definetly need a lunch meet on Friday to distribute these t-shirts to all folks. What say?

Last edited by mobike008 : 9th March 2009 at 01:33.
Old 9th March 2009, 09:06   #280
Senior - BHPian

Any excuse will do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Me and Himanshu were discussing this afternoon that we definetly need a lunch meet on Friday to distribute these t-shirts to all folks. What say?
Any excuse will do for a meet! Knowing Hyd suppliers and their 'Parsoon' let us keep it on Saturday.

Count me in as a 'probable'

Cheers,
Old 9th March 2009, 09:06   #281
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
On second thoughts, we don't actually have to give PSD or CRD format files. We just have provide the fonts names which have to be used to the vendor!

Friday lunch/dinner meet sounds good.
Old 9th March 2009, 10:23   #282
Senior - BHPian

actually, lets all meet up after work on Friday since i seriously doubt the vendor will dieliver the tees by Friday morning- i mean c'mon, aap kyaa expect kartein meiyan! yeh sab kaam to hyderabad Standard time mein ich hotaan na!

Also, MC, you will have to chase this guy up to deliver ontime..heck, even if he manges to delver by Sat. eve, consider it agood job done.

and if MC can get the vendor to deliver the tees by Friday morning, he deserves a chilled one courtesy the rest of the Hyd gang? wot say guys....

MC, you have the best incentive in the world now!
Old 9th March 2009, 11:25   #283
BHPian

which vendor have we finalized ? the fellow who came on saturday is 'not' the vendor which mc is refering to.

as per my tele with mc yesterday we might have to compromise on the quality of the tshirt (which will cost us 100 less) but the positive thing is he would do the tacho.

i just hope we dont get lost in terms of the delivery schedule.

personally i would like to be there when the first printing of the tshirt happens be it which ever vendor we choose.

also guys wednesday is holi ka chutti.(maybe not for us but am assuming the workers of the vendor will have a day off)

just a headsup.

friday lunch : we can do a buffet at lounge habits ,they have some inr 200 ka buffet or at celebrations (buffet 145)

Last edited by Rajesh Rawal : 9th March 2009 at 11:36.
Old 9th March 2009, 11:39   #284
BHPian

This thread certainly keeps the revs high!!! Do hope that I am in the list for the tee, even if it aint yellow.
Old 9th March 2009, 11:49   #285
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_p80 View Post
This thread certainly keeps the revs high!!! Do hope that I am in the list for the tee, even if it aint yellow.
your name is included.

check out T-BHP T-Shirts List - Google Docs

Most Viewed