Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2009, 11:09   #241
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
This thread really is something.First the drive meets then the Movie meets,now T-short branding discussions...really awesome.It would be fun to have all the members wear the T-shirts for Anantgiri Hills drive next sunday.

Avi...Count me in for the drive to AH on 15th March.I will drive my Cedia for sure this time.
You bet Ram. We certainly are rocking for sure. Glad to have you onboard the drive. Would love to see the Cedia on the highway

@Pulsar, i just have 2 words for your efforts on the samples " Amazing Job"

Let me outline some modifications and based on which if you can post a pre-final draft, it would be awesome.

T-Shirt Backside

1) Officially Hyderabadi is really really good. I think this is the catchline that Rajesh was looking albeit in local language. But, the team bhp url should be in white color.

2) Another one that looks good is the team-bhp with charminar picture with hyderabad in red letters ( should be in white letters) and We Rock at the bottom of the charminar picture.

T-Shirt Frontside

1. Left side on chest, we should have the picture of the tachometer which is found on the homepage of the forum. With tagline at bottom " Love Cars, Live Cars"

EDIT : Just saw you too hit the ton. Congratulations. But, if you intend to move up the ladder, do foray out of this thread too sometimes. LOL

Last edited by mobike008 : 7th March 2009 at 11:14.
Old 7th March 2009, 11:12   #242
Senior - BHPian

One thread a month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
This thread really is something.First the drive meets then the Movie meets,now T-short branding discussions...really awesome.It would be fun to have all the members wear the T-shirts for Anantgiri Hills drive next sunday.

Avi...Count me in for the drive to AH on 15th March.I will drive my Cedia for sure this time.
Others contemplate and talk about 'lateral thinking', 'thinking out of the box' etc. We, on the other hand - live it!

This thread is a great example, starts off as a thread to fix a drive to NS, meanders around a bit before the venue is shifted to Anantagiri. To keep us going for the 2 weeks we have a movie or two thrown in. Just to spice things up, we have a few lunch & dinner meets, . The spices get our juices going so we get T-shirts..........

Maybe from now on we should just have "TBHP, Hyderabad, March 2009" "TBHP, Hyderabad, April 2009" etc. for thread titles. This will also make life easier for members to check out what is happening in town.

I liked the pics. Let us lose the Charminar though (unless VST is sponsoring the T-shirts). I am partial to the gothic lettering so it gets my vote. Another suggestion - can we lose the www. and .com? It sort of makes the copy very long to read, at least let us lose the www as no one types it in the address bar anymore (the machines fill it in automatically).

I like the above for front. (With or without the wearer's handle).

The above for back (sans the charminar & the "WWW") ......well it rocks!

Cheers,
Old 7th March 2009, 11:22   #243
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Maybe from now on we should just have "TBHP, Hyderabad, March 2009" "TBHP, Hyderabad, April 2009" etc. for thread titles. This will also make life easier for members to check out what is happening in town.
This suggestion is already implemented.

We maybe the only city on this forum that "always" starts a new thread for our meets, be it drive or dinner.
Old 7th March 2009, 11:58   #244
Senior - BHPian

Avi bhai, for your information rajiv(from ryze) is into the business of corporate gifts, that include t-shirts as well.

Lets have at least 2 colors, one light color for hot and sunny days, the other can be the dark blue as avi suggested.

How about some national Integration message in the rear:

.....HINDUISM
........JAINISM
.......BUDDHISM
......SIKHISM
........ISLAM
CHIRSTIANITY

Raj.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 7th March 2009 at 12:00.
Old 7th March 2009, 12:03   #245
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Avi bhai, for your information rajiv(from ryze) is into the business of corporate gifts, that include t-shirts as well.

Lets have at least 2 colors, one light color for hot and sunny days, the other can be the dark blue as avi suggested.

.....HINDUISM
........JAINISM
.......BUDDHISM
......SIKHISM
........ISLAM
CHIRSTIANITY

Raj.
Good point. Will contact Rajiv.

No relgion-based message Raj as this stuff is more fun-related. We don't want to get into preaching
Old 7th March 2009, 12:15   #246
Senior - BHPian

No electioneering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post

.....HINDUISM
........JAINISM
.......BUDDHISM
......SIKHISM
........ISLAM
CHIRSTIANITY

Raj.
Hi Raj,

Your point is noted and appreciated, more so for the spirit in which it is made.

However, with elections round the corner, I do not want to be mistaken for a candidate and stoned by the opposing candidate's goons!

Cheers,
Old 7th March 2009, 13:14   #247
Senior - BHPian

My 2 Paisa
  1. T-Shirts should be in both white and Dark Navy Blue
  2. T-BHP Tacho logo on the front ( Can be either rubber print or embroidery)
  3. Back "TEAM BHP" on the top along with "WE ROCK" in the Middle and " Some Funny LIne" below to conclude.
We need to finish the design and by Sunday evening so that we can order to whoever it is who is going to do the job.
Old 7th March 2009, 13:40   #248
Senior - BHPian

Well,
I feel that 'We Rock' is not going well with the design! My personal opinion.

I liked the Officially Hyderabadi line. Thanks to Vitto Parry!

Made some changes as per inputs received above! I added the Charminar to give the Hyd touch!

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-avi_1.jpg

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-avi_2.jpg

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-avi_3.jpg

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-ravendra1.jpg

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-ravendra2.jpg

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-mc1.jpg

If we really need the Official T-BHP logo, then the only chioce of color is Black because of the non-availability of the source file for the same. Trying to cut & match the original one on blue color is not coming out well. See image with tacho on blue above!
Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-suggestion.jpg

Only problem is we won't be able to wear black during summers. But do we really care?

And also, I feel having the handle in the front will be a good idea!

Last edited by pulsar56 : 7th March 2009 at 13:42.
Old 7th March 2009, 14:27   #249
BHPian

Guys, lets not have the handles for now. It will turn out to be expensive. If anyone wants to add their handle can get it done later on the shirt.

Lets have the tacho on the front side like what pulsar58 has posted and for the rear, ill try making a rough draft
Old 7th March 2009, 14:36   #250
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
Guys, lets not have the handles for now. It will turn out to be expensive. If anyone wants to add their handle can get it done later on the shirt.

Lets have the tacho on the front side like what pulsar58 has posted and for the rear, ill try making a rough draft
It's 56

Nazim, i loved the tacho on the front in black, that looks the best. But, lets not change the color for now. Lets stick to Blue and white.

Anyways, Rajesh is coming over to my place in a few minutes will discuss and post back our opinion.

Until then, hang on there..............
Old 7th March 2009, 15:05   #251
BHPian

Here is what I meant about team-bhp at the rear yest. Finalize on one punch line guys! Dont put too many. And the other pic (red tee) which i did a quick editing, lets have the collar buttons strip shorter like i showed, so that its more sporty and on the arms, have a little elastic band as shown in encircled areas.

PS : Sorry about the rough work, did it in 5 mins :P
Attached Thumbnails
Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-1.jpg  

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-3.jpg  

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-4.jpg  

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-untitled1.jpg  

Old 7th March 2009, 15:38   #252
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, its DECIDED that in Post # 251 by sagar. We have freezed on the design. the first 2 images

T-Shirt Color: BLACK ( color is decided as these designs go best in this color, no changes now, please switch on your AC 100% during our drive to AH...LOL )

a) Front side: Tachometer with handle in that unique font under the tacho image

b) Backside : TEAM BHP URL with hyderabad underlined and love cars,live cars in huge fonts.

Please understand there has been different opinion from each and everyone and we cannot decide based on that. so we decided the above.

This decision is taken by me, pulsar56,rajesh and milecruncher who are currently at my home.

We are ordering 20 t-shirts of above color and design. Please confirm your sizes as reply to this post. We should receive the t-shirts by Friday.

FURIOUSPHINX, fantastic job dude. ( now start thinking of caps and bandanas...if you can..hehehe)

Btw, it would be really really awesome that each one of us wear this t-shirt on our March 15 drive.

Last edited by mobike008 : 7th March 2009 at 15:42.
Old 7th March 2009, 20:11   #253
Distinguished - BHPian

Here are the size details of t-shirt:-

Ok folks, below is size table as given by tshirt vendor. So take a look at this table and send me a PM as i am compiling the size list for all, need your PM's ASAP as need to submit this to vendor on Monday latest.

Medium= 39 ( As per regular shirt-size)
Large = 40 ( As per regular shirt-size)
XL = 42 ( As per regular shirt-size)
XXL= 44 ( As per regular shirt-size)

There is no Size 46. But, i have seen the sizes, and i am sure 44 will fit big guys like me, Sai Thakur, Venu, Hillram etc. So let me know your size accordingly.

Also, note the tacho image cannot come in front as its working out very very expensive. So it has to be some words. What it should be let the ideas flow. We are ordering for 25 t-shirts on Monday and will receive it by Friday, well in advance for our drive on March 15, 2009.

Back Side : TEAMBHP URL with Hyderabad below the line. And, Love Cars, Live Cars in huge letters.

Front Side, Left Pocket side : Got BHP? This is just my idea, let yours flow in too as we need to freeze latest by monday.

Cheerio
Avi
Old 7th March 2009, 20:14   #254
BHPian

ok all you fine people of telangana ,the cost of the tshirt would work out to be inr 350 a piece.

we have shared the first cut of the design ( sagar/nazim great job buddy) to the vendor in person this afternoon.

we have seen the quality of the tshirt which is awesome (on similar lines of lacoste)

monday morning is when we need to confirm to the vendor the numbers.

pandey must have already shared this information to quite a few of you via sms.

avi please post the names and the shirt sizes what we jotted down at your place ,so that any last moment changes can be done.

now i know we all have given great ideas on this venture and personally it is well appreciated.

the tshirt will be ready by thursday(if the orders go by monday noon)

so lets be proactive and forthcoming in giving pandey the 'money'.
Old 8th March 2009, 00:04   #255
Senior - BHPian

Great job guys - my order pls.

Wow that is awesome effort and result. Thanks Avi, Rajesh, MC, Sagar & Nazim.

I wear both 40 and 42 regular shirts, so put me down for

1 Large, and
1 XL

(If nothing else, I can go "saade teen ka saath!" on sunday morn outside SD eye hospital)

About the payment, if Pandeyji sends me his bank account details - account name, number, netbanking ID & PW, I will put it to good use.

Cheers,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks