Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2009, 23:28   #136
BHPian

Gaonwalo pink panther 2 show on friday is at 8.15pm cinemax.yes/no bolo..

since its not a late night show ,we can watch movie and then dive into any good eating joint post that.

clock is ticking..
Old 4th March 2009, 23:44   #137
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post

since its not a late night show ,we can watch movie and then dive into any good eating joint post that.

clock is ticking..
Rajesh bhai, reverse clock doesnt work for most of us. I would prefer an encore then a movie, then dinner.

Can't we 'search' for a movie that plays along above lines?
Old 4th March 2009, 23:45   #138
Senior - BHPian

Phew!

I just managed to read some half a dozen pages of absolutely scintillating stuff.

With inter-galactic journeys to partake of divine anda-paranthas, ogling at a mint condition "honey - who shrunk my bike" bike. Kleptomania, foodomania, and APCPDCL making up for any chilly shortage in Hi-tec city, it seems to have been a full day.

Don't worry Ram, if you go back to office all sweaty and tired after 2 hrs. they wld know you are saving money by going to a non-a/c. place for lunch. It is when you go back all neat, with washed face, every hair in place and smelling of cologne or flowers that tongues start wagging!

@ Arun, you really should put your observations up on the Hyd traffic customs thread - LOL they rock!

Nice pics - made me wistful tho.

How I wish I could have joined you guys. I was in, till about 11.00 a.m. then I got a call from my son that he had a bad thorat . Dropped everything to take him to the Dr. in the afternoon as his ejjams start tomorrow.

Thu/Fri/Sat -
I have a bar association dinner meet on Thursday, hope it ends by 10.

One of my bankers has invited me for dinner on Fri. (I dont intend to miss it as - firstly any return from the banks is welcome these days and second the topic is 'real estate scenario'). I think it will go on till about 10.30.

I dont mind joining you guys for a late night event on either days.

Sat is cool but not Sun morning (anything after 1.00 a.m. is morning @ Rajesh - hum nahin, magar biwi watch pehenke paida hui!) .

Cheers - keep smiling, burping and flicking crockery+cutlery!
Old 4th March 2009, 23:46   #139
BHPian

Quote:

clock is ticking..
Sorry boss , I wont be here .......... got a B'lore trip over weekend.Sagar , aka "The Furious Sphinx on 2 wheels" is keen on evening meets , so he's be up for it . Think i read even Himanshu bhai saying he's going to be away from T-bhp forums and to text him about any plans.

Edit : what in the name of the holiest cow that smelt like the musi is this Hyderabad traffic customs thread??? My sympathies to all them thread starters....... the action is here ! lol.

Last edited by absynthguzzler : 4th March 2009 at 23:50.
Old 5th March 2009, 09:17   #140
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

clock is ticking..
I went and saw the movie yesterday and it was absolutely hilarious. A Must Watch. Please count me out for the movie but in for the remaining stuff.
Old 5th March 2009, 09:33   #141
Distinguished - BHPian

Rajesh, there is a 11pm show at Prasads. How about that?
Old 5th March 2009, 10:05   #142
Senior - BHPian

Just logging on quickly before i delve into day long meetings.....

what is the final plan folks? looks like we are having SOMETHING on Friday, but does anyone know what?

if nothing elseworks out, I recommend we all land up at Avi's (subject to his wife's permission of course ) and watch a movie or two on his kick *** home theater.

let me know, and I can pick up some thirst quenchers on the way

Avi- i leave it to u buddy to update me on SMS. I will call you tomorrow morning anyways to check.
Old 5th March 2009, 10:49   #143
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Rajesh, there is a 11pm show at Prasads. How about that?
that show is only till thursday(today) ,friday pp2 only at cinemax at 8.15pm dude.

we can meet and sit around hi tech city area for our pre movie activities pandeyji and then join the gang at the theatre followed by dinner post the movie.

i hope this take care of all the encore stuff in the sequence desired by you.

now that chikoo has gone ahead and given a good review of the movie( baby you ditched us and watched the movie all alone) it makes me want to watch it too.

Last edited by Rajesh Rawal : 5th March 2009 at 10:50.
Old 5th March 2009, 11:07   #144
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Vnabhi, let's start a donation fund and pay royalty to getsurya as we are using his patented phrase
Avi, thats a good thought in these recession times!! We shall use the monies to fund our innumerable lunches, friday evenings out, movies, drives, Mocktails etc. So guys, now you know how much we have to keep paying as royalty!!

Believe me, the CUG is one of my real pal groups now in Hyd!! I am glad to be here with you all!!

Quote:
Don't worry Ram, if you go back to office all sweaty and tired after 2 hrs. they wld know you are saving money by going to a non-a/c. place for lunch. It is when you go back all neat, with washed face, every hair in place and smelling of cologne or flowers that tongues start wagging!
Ram, Now that is what I call as 'experience speaks'. So we were fine yesterday as we were without the cologne and flowers!!!

All in good humour please!!

"We ROCK"

Last edited by getsurya : 5th March 2009 at 11:11.
Old 5th March 2009, 11:11   #145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

now that chikoo has gone ahead and given a good review of the movie( baby you ditched us and watched the movie all alone) it makes me want to watch it too.
The movie had me in splits and by the end of the show my eyes were watering due to extreme laughter. Suggest not to miss even a single minute of the movie in the beginning.

P.S: Ash has tried to do the famous Sharon Stone/ Basic Instinct act in the movie. Another reason why it is a must watch

Last edited by MileCruncher : 5th March 2009 at 11:12.
Old 5th March 2009, 11:16   #146
BHPian

Update as on 5th march

Lets not forget the real essence of this thread ,our drive out

Update as on March 5th :-

March'09 Drive Destination :Anantgiri Hills, Vikarabad
Distance : 150 kms ( Up and Down)
Meeting Point : SD Eye Hospital, Masab Tank
Meeting Time: 7:30 AM

Mar 15th Drive:-
1. Mobike008+1
2. Milecruncher +1
3. AbsynthGuzzler+____
4. Pulsar56 + 1 or 2
5. Ravveendrra
6. Rajesh Rawal
7. Dilip Dongre
8. Zen91
9. Sai Thakur
10. Romyeo4U
11. Devnull + 1
12. Nag + 1
13.Naveen k.k(he'll meet us at vikarabad)
14.Getsurya

Suren,Himanshu,yashraj,theodore your confirmations please!

other silent visitors to this thread about time you make a debut too.

P.S:- do read post # 280 in http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post1198513

hillram sir totally hillarious ,mobike send me a pm to see this and trust me i cracked up totally.

Last edited by Rajesh Rawal : 5th March 2009 at 11:27.
Old 5th March 2009, 11:21   #147
Senior - BHPian

Rajesh bhai, count my name in for 15th March to Ananthgiri!! thanks
Old 5th March 2009, 11:49   #148
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
Avi, thats a good thought in these recession times!! We shall use the monies to fund our innumerable lunches, friday evenings out, movies, drives, Mocktails etc. So guys, now you know how much we have to keep paying as royalty!!

Believe me, the CUG is one of my real pal groups now in Hyd!! I am glad to be here with you all!!
Thats a nice gesture srikanth, your splurging hard-earned money ( who pays royalties these days) during our meets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
if nothing elseworks out, I recommend we all land up at Avi's (subject to his wife's permission of course ) and watch a movie or two on his kick *** home theater.

Avi- i leave it to u buddy to update me on SMS. I will call you tomorrow morning anyways to check.
My dear Himanshu, that idea sounds brilliant and i need to check with wifey if she permits a bunch of hooligans ( hooligans= excited, overgrown kids who make noise enough to bring down the house) to enter her pristine environs...LOL

Whatever the case, i will send you an SMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
The movie had me in splits and by the end of the show my eyes were watering due to extreme laughter. Suggest not to miss even a single minute of the movie in the beginning.

P.S: Ash has tried to do the famous Sharon Stone/ Basic Instinct act in the movie. Another reason why it is a must watch
Chikoo Beta, did you see something regarding the BI act that you made you laugh so much. Can you share what it was?

Quote:
Lets not forget the real essence of this thread ,our drive out

Suren,Himanshu,yashraj,theodore your confirmations please!

other silent visitors to this thread about time you make a debut too.

P.S:- do read post # 280 in http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post1198513

hillram sir totally hillarious ,mobike send me a pm to see this and trust me i cracked up totally.
Now someone seems to have gotten his sense back and pulled the thread back on its tracks.

Rajesh bhai, nice to know you too enjoyed. I too was in splits seeing that post from Ram. Where art thou Hillram?

Update as on March 5th :-

March'09 Drive Destination :Anantgiri Hills, Vikarabad
Distance : 150 kms ( Up and Down)
Meeting Point : SD Eye Hospital, Masab Tank
Meeting Time: 7:30 AM

Mar 15th Drive:-
1. Mobike008+1
2. Milecruncher +1
3. AbsynthGuzzler+____
4. Pulsar56 + 1 or 2
5. Ravveendrra
6. Rajesh Rawal
7. Dilip Dongre
8. Zen91
9. Sai Thakur
10. Romyeo4U
11. Devnull + 1
12. Nag + 1
13.Naveen k.k(he'll meet us at vikarabad)
14.Getsurya
15. Suren181 ( he mentioned he is in during the lunch meet)
16. Himanshu ( I know you are itching to take your beast out)
17 Hillram ( He confirmed during the lunch meet)

Last edited by mobike008 : 5th March 2009 at 11:52.
Old 5th March 2009, 14:42   #149
BHPian

I'm shocked that this thread has stopped being in the 1st page when i check for new posts .

Utterly disappointing and most regretful incident .
Old 5th March 2009, 15:07   #150
Senior - BHPian

Avi..I dont think I confirmed my participation during the Dhaba Lunch as Im tied up the 15 march with Nazeer Sahab...one of my fav actors.
But since we had those butter clad Egg rotis and lassis,may be have temporarily impaired me..i must have not known what i was speaking..lol
Anyway Avi excuse me this time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks