Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2009, 17:32   #1096
BHPian

Is any one starting from any where near NandiDurga road?
Old 19th September 2009, 10:53   #1097
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoose85 View Post
Is any one starting from any where near NandiDurga road?

too late i guess.

Hey fellas you guys awake ?when did you fellas return ? whre are the pictures and videos ?
Old 19th September 2009, 12:12   #1098
BHPian

too late i guess. QUOTE]

Yes. Even I thought so. Actually waited for a reply for some time. Hmm. May be next time. Now, waiting for the pictures. Did they actually go yesterday? It was raining heavily right?
Old 19th September 2009, 16:59   #1099
BHPian

HI all Finally all mentioned pals turned up to the meet except for one "silver streak" who messaged that he wont be joining due to bald tires and brilliant drizzling weather but we had a sliding Baleno of Mr. BINZ joining the fun

But this has been one of those really nice drives with one "Mr.Banned driver" getting all the stick in a tea stall.

We met up at Esteem mall at around 10:30 with Mr Shreyas Waiting in his swift which was loaded with 17" rims and really low profile maxis tyres (frankly looked really nice : good choice of rims) and with Mr. Krish arriving at 9:45 (its too early pal next time be there by 10:45) for a 10:30 drive

Guys who could make it

Binz In Baleno
Shreya in Swift DDIS
Shyam and Banned driver in Getz CRDI
Krish and two friends in Getz CRDI
Tadu in Peted Elantra CRDI
Satya in (Peted and RD ECU) Elantra CRDI
Brraj in Getz CRDI
Raj.Barcode in Skoda TDI

P.S It was nice to have some new people in the mix and hopefully the numbers will improve and Hellstar you should have been around, you missed the misty drive up to the Hills

Bigmoose85 PM your number so that we can co-ordinate better next time
Old 19th September 2009, 17:40   #1100
BHPian

Sure. Will do that. I will try to make it whenever I have an off day on friday. Good to know that you guys had a nice trip.
Old 19th September 2009, 20:36   #1101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj.barcode View Post
Binz In Baleno
Shreya in Swift DDIS
Shyam and Banned driver in Getz CRDI
Krish and two friends in Getz CRDI
Tadu in Peted Elantra CRDI
Satya in (Peted and RD ECU) Elantra CRDI
Brraj in Getz CRDI
Raj.Barcode in Skoda TDI

P.S It was nice to have some new people in the mix and hopefully the numbers will improve and Hellstar you should have been around, you missed the misty drive up to the Hills
oh well raj you deserve to give me that rubbin in , maybe that'll expedite my return to blore .I was in the resort and it was a very very hot day !
Old 20th September 2009, 12:40   #1102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjr0498 View Post
Hey!

I am sure about the storm you guys would have created, I myself have been a culprit many a times to have created such storms which has ended up engulfing some other inspired wannabe schumacher's and then left them to eat the dust!! LOL!!

I have seen that vtec only once, thats when Ajmat had it, heard a lot about it, but never seen it in flesh. Infact thats the only other black (modded) vtec I have seen (the other one being mine..hehe!)

Hope to see you in our future meets... and hopefully we can organise a ohc meet like the b'bay bhpian's did.

cheers
Shrey

Raj sir!! arn't you guys bored of going to Nandi almost every weekend!

cheers
shrey

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

I drive for fun... & I had come only for one meet that too because my friend Karthik Ashok forced me too and also I wanted to take a look at Wolf’s car. Last weekend I dint have my car and was also scheduled for ITEL training @ office.

Since I drive a normal stock car with company tuned don’t like to show off with the great players. Halley and Karthik know that I don’t push my car to its limit.

A request to my all dear friends.. Please don’t create any storm about my ride.. now I know the reason why its raining heavily in the city .
Old 20th September 2009, 18:09   #1103
BHPian

Hi Vinay,

I think you read things the wrong way!! ALL of us drive for fun. Each one of us is aware of what each other's car can do and what is it capable off.

The meet is not to show off your ride, or to show off your driving skills!! The meet is to ride together,sit down at some place and have fun. I am sure our fellow bhpian "Silver Streak" would vouch for it. His car is bone stock (he has the stock air filter also!!).

I would request you to come to one of the meets and see for yourself the amount of fun we have..( 2 of our black vtec's would look killer ) and yeah forgot to mention.. what is there to show off when you know that you have the india's fastest na vtec running side by side of you!! LOL!!

Cheers
Shrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayvtec View Post
I drive for fun... & I had come only for one meet that too because my friend Karthik Ashok forced me too and also I wanted to take a look at Wolf’s car. Last weekend I dint have my car and was also scheduled for ITEL training @ office.

Since I drive a normal stock car with company tuned don’t like to show off with the great players. Halley and Karthik know that I don’t push my car to its limit.

A request to my all dear friends.. Please don’t create any storm about my ride.. now I know the reason why its raining heavily in the city .

Last edited by ssjr0498 : 20th September 2009 at 18:11.
Old 20th September 2009, 21:38   #1104

I agree with ssjr. I had my first meet on Friday and I enjoyed it. Even though I was far behind, all the members waited for me to turn up so that we could proceed together again. Shows the spirit of the drive. The meet is about everyone having a good time.
Old 21st September 2009, 00:37   #1105
BHPian

Hmm. Is any thing planned for this friday. Guys?
Old 22nd September 2009, 10:28   #1106
BHPian

how about a day drive on Saturday as both Sunday and Monday is off. we can come back a little late and relax the next two days
Old 22nd September 2009, 12:01   #1107
BHPian

If saturday, I am in as long as I can get back by evening. Will not be able to stay late. If friday night, I am game for any thing.
Old 22nd September 2009, 12:32   #1108
BHPian

I would love to be a part of this. Definite Newbie not just here but also in learning more about cars.

I might need a lift from Indiranagar as I dont think my Old Zen would be a good addition to these cool gang.
Old 22nd September 2009, 16:46   #1109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRRaj View Post
I would love to be a part of this. Definite Newbie not just here but also in learning more about cars.

I might need a lift from Indiranagar as I dont think my Old Zen would be a good addition to these cool gang.

It really doesn't matter most of the cars look stock with little mods
Its about enjoying the drive at comfortable speed one is used to
Old 22nd September 2009, 16:52   #1110
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj.barcode View Post
It really doesn't matter most of the cars look stock with little mods
Its about enjoying the drive at comfortable speed one is used to
Anna your comfortable speed definition

Long time not been for those crazy mid-night T-BHP drives, Lets see sometime soon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks