Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2006, 21:37   #76
BHPian

Now coming back to Topic, a real effort by edmund he covered almost the entire event with some amazing photography & rehaan loved your work with editing & some cool photoshop especially the B/W pic of my car that has gone straight to my desktop background, so rehaan you are now our official editor for our future tbhp meet/drive Videos .... he he
Old 15th June 2006, 10:59   #77

cool pics!! seems missed a nice meet with all you wonderful ppl
anyways maybe next time... nice write ups and pics edmund and rehaan
Old 15th June 2006, 11:41   #78
BHPian

Rehaan and Edmund gr8 pic yaar. Had gr8 fun hope to meet every1 soon.
Old 15th June 2006, 13:59   #79
Senior - BHPian

i am missing from the picture as i left early ( i missed it)
Old 15th June 2006, 18:01   #80
BHPian

Look like u guys rocked alibaug good on u guys next meet 100% going to be there will be looking forward to the next one Cheers
Old 15th June 2006, 19:10   #81
Team-BHP Support

@team fiat: where have you been, it been ages since i came across a post of yours. how are your fiats doing? you're the same guy who was working in the middle east right?

manson.
Old 16th June 2006, 11:39   #82
BHPian

so viper where are your pics.
Old 16th June 2006, 11:56   #83
Awaiting Email Confirmation

definitely one of the best ever!

starting off with the trip on whole I'd say the only word in total worth to be used is supercalafragilisticexpialidocious! It was awesome..well leaving alone a few trees and stuff though LOL! for the record my cars fixed n this time the front end looks hotter! not to mention maybe that the next time you see her go she'd be whistling in at 1 bar atleast...(doesnt seem like a good idea to stay in front of me ?). besides that Jitu doesnt need a whistle at all its just the roar of the vtec jungle that dissipates all .coming to everyone on the trip I think great guzzler actually took his handle a bit too seriously LOL! n i kinda helped him at it. Ported head...white knuckles is all i can say bro. Rehaan's drive was calm and composed most of the time unlike a certain snake who was hitting 100's in inner town lanes. Pune guys were fun and the fact that one of them likes a skyline blue on his car...I got nothing but love for you bro... Our official wingman (Alan) kept his pedal grounded.That beast kept coming back for a scare but ofcourse since it was blue I wanted to stay close.
17" wheels on a black beauty with a temporary driver that nearly kissed the beast....to you theres one thing to say may it be a Zen a honda or a scorpio I'm sure you can bring them up on 2 wheels LMAO!
Nuff said all in all the icing on the cake was a true bunch of petrol heads who bonded so well that everytime I open the door to my Honda..all i say is whens it gonna happen again...
So the next one but obviously I'm INNNNNNNNN! Like alwayz.And guyz I owe you all for a memory of a lifetime!

Last edited by nitroxx : 16th June 2006 at 12:01.
Old 16th June 2006, 23:44   #84
elf
BANNED

Someone wanted a pic...?

OK. Looks like you bums had a great time without me.

Wish I was there... am still working, believe it or not!!!

Anyways, somebody (I think Edmund) wanted a composite pic of the cars on the beach, so here it is...

(click link to enlarge in another window)

Whose ST bus is that? (I thought the Defender was the monster on that trip, but the other one's bigger! Love the Defender though - fantastic detailing man, fantastic detailing... especially with the checkerplate, etc.)

Sayyy... next meet we go for an ST bus ride? NO Jitu, you can't put your B16 in that first!

I also had to spend a helluva lotta time getting rid of those semi-humanoid looking animals around the cars... (Shrivz: keep telling you man - lose weight so you can be removed from snaps easier & can also fit in go-karts dude! Jes' kiddin' buddy!)

Ciao!

Last edited by Rehaan : 19th June 2006 at 13:29. Reason: oops!
Old 17th June 2006, 03:00   #85
BHPian

Whoa, thanks so much for that picture elf!!!! That's some awesome work you put in there!!!! Just as we planned it, credit for the picture goes to stararmour!!!!

I swear it took us about 30 minutes to compose the shot and as we lined up the cars these impatient guys wanted to hit the road before the pics were taken!!!!
Old 17th June 2006, 10:46   #86
Team-BHP Support

Hey elf,

Great job!
I see i am worthy!! (and not a semi-humanoid looking animal) since i am in the pic getting out of jitu's car

btw - i moved the images off your server onto imageshack, so you can get rid of them when you want.

cya
R
Old 17th June 2006, 20:49   #87
elf
BANNED

Worthiness, & other issues...

O Lord Rehaan!
Salutations, your greatness! Of course you're worthy (by dint of being a moderator & therefore deserving of penultimate honor).

Actually, I missed you getting outta da B16. Also thought you were a rock, actually.

Also, there is a thumbnail attatched (am putting that here as well), so other sloping forehead types don't presume dat da pic doan exist. Plij be making da maudiphicayshun to da earlier posht so pipal can see da thambnel aalsoo.

Waarning: Dees pichar eej in inglis so udder pipal not undarstanding inglis sood gait translashun dun phrom translashun-boy.

Also, Edmund, dahlink, credit should be given to the shot taker (stararmour), not the photoshopper, so we're cool on that. But give him a doink on the head from me, cause the images were completely bent outta shape, coloured funny & had the aforementioned semi-humanoid forms (forgotten mods included) in them. As regards the semi-humanoid forms, youre efforts are appreciated, especially considering that they have a tendency to run around foraging for food & make great gas emission sounds (flatulence, maybe?)...

Still no answer to my question though - which member owns da ST bus? No Jitu, you still cannot dump your B16 in it!

Ciao Cows!

Last edited by elf : 17th June 2006 at 20:51.
Old 17th June 2006, 23:40   #88
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrivz
i used the tire calculator and it said that if my speedo shows 100kmph, i'll actually be travelling at 102, since the tires are 2% larger in diameter than the stock ones (165/70R13)... but the funny thing is that they dont seem to be bigger, maybe its because of the bulge on them
Aren't stock tyre size 165/80-13...?

By which the speedo error should be like:
when your speedo reads 70mph, you're actually travelling at 67.88mph....

I think what u have said is other way round....Actual speed might be around 180kmph....

Anyways nice speedo shot...I've saved it....

KP
Old 17th June 2006, 23:56   #89
BHPian

@KP: no bro, the stock tire size for my baleno (2000 model) are 165/70/R13

anyways, the bottom line is that it was an amazing meet!!! rock on people...

cheers!
Shrivz
Old 18th June 2006, 00:24   #90
BHPian

this is my new wallpaper!!

all thanks to mridul (stararmour) for the pics, and elf for the photoshopping..

got rid of rehaan (sorry bro), and cleant up the bus a lil...

cheers!
Shrivz...

P.S. its specially designed for widescreen laptops

Last edited by shrivz : 18th June 2006 at 00:30.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks