Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2005, 13:44   #16
Senior - BHPian

Here's the 499bhp Busa video. We're talking wheelies at 270+kmph. Watch as it minces everything else on the road. I love the way this bike looks.

499bhp Turbo Busa Video - 12.2MB

Enjoy.........

Shan2nu
Old 7th May 2005, 23:31   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domnic
Most of the US drag busas, are overbored to 1600cc, run nitrometh, probably turbocharged and more than 20" rear extension. usually around 550hp+

cheers

How does this speak

Wicked Right??

Cheers!!!

->P
Old 8th May 2005, 00:43   #18
BHPian

hey dom the site is www.turbobygarrett.com go to the bike section its in there
Old 8th May 2005, 10:55   #19
Senior - BHPian

yep, turbo kit also pretty good pricing 5000$ for 100hp.... nice

cheers
dom
Old 24th May 2005, 12:38   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pferdestärke
I have seen a video with three tricked out busas vs a fully tuned viper. Where the Viper kicks butt
of 2 of em and stays together with 1 (1 with a good driver/rider control). All busas were 220+ BHP.

And yes GTO I agree with the saying.. Though I aint tht big a nutt of it myself, but without a question am
a part of it's Team.. the Team-BHP.

Are you kiddin me? The viper kicked busa azz? Thats a souped up viper putting around 863rwhp which you prolly know. What you dont know is those three busas and a zx12r are all carrying different mods. And none of them lost to the viper. The completely stock busa was the one which was 1 to 1. One-to-one with a 900rwhp car and he lost by a bike length once that too was on the second run out of two, they first being where the stock busa kept up with the 863rwhp viper. The rest, a slightly modified busa - with a pipe which has no power boost worth mentioning and a full works - bigbore kit, lightened wheels and bodywork, and NOS putting out around 240 rwhp. They mothered the viper! And there's also the zx12 lightened with a 1270 muzzy's big bore kit on it. It walks away from the viper. Your surely joking. The viper keeps up with a stock busa. That's it. It didn't beat any!
For the critics, here's the video, check it out: http://www.twistedhumor.com/cars/VIPER-race-small.wmv
Mirrored: http://www.gigatechsoftware.com/cars...race-small.wmv

Last edited by powerslave12r : 24th May 2005 at 12:44.
Old 24th May 2005, 12:48   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by byramshroff
I was checkin out mods for soprts bikes when i stumbled across this--a kit that gives the suzuki gsx 1300-r a mindblowing extra 113 bhp of power (like she needs more power).the kit is made by garrett (the company that makes turbochargers).This kit is primarily a performance exhaust which gives the hayabhusa a bhp boost from the standard 140 to a mindblowing 253 bhp.The only thing that i have been wondering is how the rider keeps control of all that power and isnt there enough torque in the bike to lift up the front end everytime he acclerates hard?

I'm sure you're talking about a stage one turbo. 113rwhp from a performance exahust? I'd be surprised if it even gave 13rwhp.
Old 25th May 2005, 08:21   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
In fact bangalore bikerz are already having track racing, all the suberbikes recently (last weekend) went to coiambatore and had an event. Guys were hitting 260kph in the track, knees on the tarmac in hard turns, sparks flying... pretty awesome.. looks like sbk racing too has picked up...
i heard about this... and even heard that a new R1 was completely trashed and was a total loss.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks