Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2009, 19:22   #1291
BHPian

this is a softail deuce.

nandishpal: Fat Boy? I was always fascinated by the cut-from-a-billet rear wheel.[/quote]
Old 5th March 2009, 22:12   #1292
Senior - BHPian

Nice pics, Manish. The stickers seem just about enough to give the bike a distinct look.

netchef, will we get to see a set of wheels in your garage anytime soon ?
Old 5th March 2009, 23:26   #1293
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
Quick question as I always wondered.. Do these Nastro Azzuro 46 bikes come imported stickered up like that, or these wannabies get it done here?
Its a limited edition from Honda itself, the colors and the stickering. It even has a signed autographed from the man himself on the gas tank.

Its a CBR 600F4i till not so long ago it was still in production, lovely lovely sound too!

Manish how many terabites of pictures do you have, and do you have your ninjas scouting the streets everywhere. Hope DRI people dont hire you
Old 6th March 2009, 08:46   #1294
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandishpal View Post
this is a softail deuce.

nandishpal: Fat Boy? I was always fascinated by the cut-from-a-billet rear wheel.
[/quote]

nandishpal: Ah, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Nice pics, Manish. The stickers seem just about enough to give the bike a distinct look.

netchef, will we get to see a set of wheels in your garage anytime soon ?
Nitin: Sir, you cannot believe how desperate I get. I even dream bikes. Saw a Kwacker ZXR 900 advertised but got no response from the seller. It is old (99) but was cheap enough. Condition unknown, however.
Gosh. Is wishes were horses (BHP), some sainted aunt would go to her manufacturer and leave me a sinful amount of money.

Last bike I test rode was a Suzy 1200 ABS Bandit. Dated from 06 but was in immaculate condition. Too expensive for me and also not my style of ride- I prefer the aggressive crotch-rockets.

SIGH!
Old 6th March 2009, 08:54   #1295
Senior - BHPian

@netchef : I would rather you wait and save up the money you will end up spending on an oldie. Unless you arn't going to ride her so much or so hard
Old 6th March 2009, 09:10   #1296
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
@netchef : I would rather you wait and save up the money you will end up spending on an oldie. Unless you arn't going to ride her so much or so hard
quickdraw: I know, but the call of the highway is relentless in my ears. Besides, these bikes are bullet proof -if looked after well of course. I've read reports of Gixxers running to 80K miles ALL of them ridden hard, and not a measureable change in piston/bore clearance, ring gap etc.
Old 6th March 2009, 16:27   #1297
Senior - BHPian

Agree, just dont go pre 2003/04 regardless of milage. We know this from experience
Old 9th March 2009, 17:21   #1298
Senior - BHPian

edited pic of an R1, bought from the showroom !
Attached Thumbnails
Superbikes spotted in India-r1.jpg  

Old 9th March 2009, 18:34   #1299
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
Agree, just dont go pre 2003/04 regardless of milage. We know this from experience

quickdraw: OK sir. Assimilated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
edited pic of an R1, bought from the showroom !
manishasrani: Nice to see a Nolan- not too many here.
Old 9th March 2009, 22:39   #1300
Senior - BHPian

Nitin: Sir, you cannot believe how desperate I get. I even dream bikes. Saw a Kwacker ZXR 900 advertised but got no response from the seller. It is old (99) but was cheap enough. Condition unknown, however.
Gosh. Is wishes were horses (BHP), some sainted aunt would go to her manufacturer and leave me a sinful amount of money.

Last bike I test rode was a Suzy 1200 ABS Bandit. Dated from 06 but was in immaculate condition. Too expensive for me and also not my style of ride- I prefer the aggressive crotch-rockets.

SIGH![/quote]

Absolutely agree with you!There's something about crotch rockets that makes riding a totally different experience. The Bandit's a pretty good bike too, and with ABS definitely a worthy ride.
Have any pics of the bike been posted on this thread?
Old 9th March 2009, 23:40   #1301
Senior - BHPian

@ Nandish !
here is one pic of your R6 which i had !
Attached Thumbnails
Superbikes spotted in India-dscf0674..jpg  

Old 10th March 2009, 08:59   #1302
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post

SIGH!
Absolutely agree with you!There's something about crotch rockets that makes riding a totally different experience. The Bandit's a pretty good bike too, and with ABS definitely a worthy ride.
Have any pics of the bike been posted on this thread?[/quote]

Nitin: How does that ABS work? Are the front and rear brakes linked like the old Moto Guzzis?

No pics posted by me- but I think I did see some of a Bandit unless it was another website I saw them on. 5 speed, re-graphed engine puts out more torque and less sheer BHP. I think the top speed is 240Kmph.
Nice enough machine, but not enough BAD GUY. I prefer Howlin Wolf
Old 10th March 2009, 22:37   #1303
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by netchef View Post
Nitin: How does that ABS work? Are the front and rear brakes linked like the old Moto Guzzis?

No pics posted by me- but I think I did see some of a Bandit unless it was another website I saw them on. 5 speed, re-graphed engine puts out more torque and less sheer BHP. I think the top speed is 240Kmph.
Nice enough machine, but not enough BAD GUY. I prefer Howlin Wolf
Not too sure about that,Sir.I do know that the bike has a 310mm dual front disc brake with four piston calipers along with a 240mm rear disc and single piston caliper. Anti-Lock Braking (ABS) monitors wheel speed and matches braking power to available traction.

The only other Bandit I remember seeing here, is the one used in the movie 'Dhoom 2'. Sad part,is that its gathering a lot of dust somewhere in Bombay.
Old 10th March 2009, 23:04   #1304
Senior - BHPian

saw this R6 with California number plate !
wonder how the cops would react to that !
Attached Thumbnails
Superbikes spotted in India-pic014.jpg  

Old 10th March 2009, 23:10   #1305
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
saw this R6 with California number plate !
wonder how the cops would react to that !
Watch Sarkar: "Jiske paas power hai, uska wrong bhi right ho jata hai". or something like that.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks