Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2008, 19:40   #346
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
I had called Vance & Hines a year back and asked them why they dont have exhausts for all the sportsbikes and they said that they were concentrating more on cruisers at that point but were going to start with the sportsbikes again sometimes soon. I guess they just forgot about it!

By the way Kerker is now owned by Supertrapp.

As for the Two Brothers, if you're around Indiranagar keep your ears open as you might hear the blue Busa that I posted. I can assure you, you'll hear it before you see it .
Straight6...love your handle. Ever heard of the Buick Roadmaster '48? It had a straight 8. Our fly owned one many moons ago, but Dad plonked in a Perkins P6 truck diesel.

Yeah, heard about Supertrapp. Shall definitely keep an ear to the ground for the Busa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Manish, that blue 954 doesn't have a left rvm??
Same was featured in a south indian movie long ago, had seen pictures then.

netchef, suzuki refinement is quite commonly known or referred to, have heard the term from the old timers around here. Not sure if they'd say that about the new age suzuki liter class though.

manson.
Thanks Manson. You guys are lucky to have tasted of so many delights. I'm very reluctant to ask anyone for a ride on their bikes for fear of doing some damage, and have flat refused on a couple of occasions. Logically, I don't let anyone but my mechanic ride my Blade (old school ideas?).
Therefore slim chance of my riding a Suzy till I actually own it
Old 24th March 2008, 20:31   #347
Team-BHP Support

My claim to knowing these motorcycles is the few of them i rode in the almost two years i was looking for one.
These were mostly from the mid and late 90s, post that i havent bothered with anything besides a brief thing with anku's 954 and sean's fz1, thats where i got a little scared of these ultra light and quick machines

manson.
Old 24th March 2008, 21:52   #348
BHPian

@straight6

Dude saw your bike 2 weeks ago alongside Ankus baby at Thakurs. Both looked damn sweet.. Infact wanted to see yours upclose but you moved out soon with ???? while i was having a word with Devang. Would like to meet you soon.

Last edited by nikibusa : 24th March 2008 at 21:54.
Old 24th March 2008, 23:27   #349
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikibusa View Post
@straight6

Dude saw your bike 2 weeks ago alongside Ankus baby at Thakurs. Both looked damn sweet.. Infact wanted to see yours upclose but you moved out soon with ???? while i was having a word with Devang. Would like to meet you soon.
I feel the need for an update, or was it the good old rx??

manson.
Old 25th March 2008, 04:38   #350
BHPian

Na Manson...It was certainly not an RX...
Old 25th March 2008, 09:48   #351
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Na Manson...It was certainly not an RX...
Wierd! He did not mention anything when i spoke to him a couple of days back.
Out with it kunal!!

manson.
Old 25th March 2008, 15:45   #352
Senior - BHPian

@Netchef - My favorite car is the Nissan Skyline and the Supra and hence the handle. No, I havent heard of that car but I'm sure my late uncle would have known a lot about it. He loved those old cars.

@Nikibusa & Manson - No, it wasnt my 954(I wish!). It belongs to a non-bhpian who joined us for the ride. The one sitting at the back was not mine either(sigh).

Manson, I even told you that this other guy joined us with a ditto 954 as anku's. I would have obviously told you with excitement if I had got one and would have come for that ride you guys went for.

Niki, you came in the black santro with your handle on the quarter glass, correct?

I still have the RX as my ride. But hope to give you guys the good news very soon.
Old 25th March 2008, 20:52   #353
Team-BHP Support

Eagerly await the update kunal. I'm guessing there's something you're working around

manson.
Old 25th March 2008, 23:56   #354
BHPian

Hmm Straight6 looking at your avatar I thought maybe the 954 was yours & you were the one on it. But 1 never knows you might be lucky enough some day. And dude i am not surprised that you mistook the green shade for black as it was Dark enough near the parking. Would like to meet you too as you seem to be from the same group of people i know.For my Handle on the quarter glass, i have to say that you have smart observation skills. Cheers Bro.

Last edited by nikibusa : 25th March 2008 at 23:57.
Old 26th March 2008, 12:11   #355
BHPian

Quote:
@Netchef - My favorite car is the Nissan Skyline and the Supra and hence the handle. No, I havent heard of that car but I'm sure my late uncle would have known a lot about it. He loved those old cars.

@Nikibusa & Manson - No, it wasnt my 954(I wish!). It belongs to a non-bhpian who joined us for the ride. The one sitting at the back was not mine either(sigh).

Manson, I even told you that this other guy joined us with a ditto 954 as anku's. I would have obviously told you with excitement if I had got one and would have come for that ride you guys went for.

Niki, you came in the black santro with your handle on the quarter glass, correct?

I still have the RX as my ride. But hope to give you guys the good news very soon.

Straight6: Not many know of the Nissan Skyline -one helluva machine. Any get to US shores?
Old 26th March 2008, 13:53   #356
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Eagerly await the update kunal. I'm guessing there's something you're working around

manson.
Yes, I'm getting really frustrated now. I want my avatar.

Quote:
Hmm Straight6 looking at your avatar I thought maybe the 954 was yours & you were the one on it. But 1 never knows you might be lucky enough some day. And dude i am not surprised that you mistook the green shade for black as it was Dark enough near the parking. Would like to meet you too as you seem to be from the same group of people i know.For my Handle on the quarter glass, i have to say that you have smart observation skills. Cheers Bro.
The bike in my avatar is the F4i, not a 954. You come to thakur all the way from vikhroli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by netchef View Post
Straight6: Not many know of the Nissan Skyline -one helluva machine. Any get to US shores?

There is one dealer who gets Skylines to the US but they turn out to be really expensive because it has to go through some procedures to make it street legal in the US. Are you a US citizen?

Last edited by straight6 : 26th March 2008 at 13:57.
Old 26th March 2008, 16:41   #357
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, I'm getting really frustrated now. I want my avatar.

The bike in my avatar is the F4i, not a 954. You come to thakur all the way from vikhroli?

There is one dealer who gets Skylines to the US but they turn out to be really expensive because it has to go through some procedures to make it street legal in the US. Are you a US citizen?

No, Sir. Very much desi maal. Find it difficult to get 50km from Bangalore!
Old 26th March 2008, 21:31   #358
BHPian

@straight6 : Dude i go to town to meet my friends, thakur kya cheez hai. But never mind i would like to meet you again. Its been a long time now. And Anku is yet to take me for a ride on the 954.
Old 27th March 2008, 04:05   #359
BHPian

Yamaha fazer1000

A Yamaha Fazer1000 was for display here as a part of gladiator promo event..

Superbikes spotted in India-fz10.jpg

Superbikes spotted in India-fz9.jpg

Superbikes spotted in India-fz7.jpg

Superbikes spotted in India-fz5.jpg
crazybiker46 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2008, 04:54   #360
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
here are some random pics!

where did u click that yellow 954

i have that bike up for sale