Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2011, 11:09   #3226
BHPian

Re: Superbikes spotted in India

Couldn't help but laugh seeing a RD and n250 in between liter class bikes!
Old 17th September 2011, 19:14   #3227
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by plimsollmark View Post
Love the white one on the xtreme right. Cant identify it though ? Can anyone help?

Cheers.
Thats an R1 i think.
Old 18th September 2011, 01:55   #3228
Senior - BHPian

That is indeed a yamaha r1.
Old 18th September 2011, 04:23   #3229
Senior - BHPian

A picture of Mohd. Ayazuddin with his Gixxer before the crash. My heart goes out to his and his cousin's friends and family. May the boys' souls rest in peace at the heavenly abode.
Attached Thumbnails
Superbikes spotted in India-314471_10150374604434766_676834765_9808377_1966907119_n-copy.jpg  

Scorcher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 08:12   #3230
BHPian

@scorcher

Thanks for posting the picture of Ayazuddin (appropriately, on the Outer Ring Road). Every biker will recognize his passion. He may have died, but he lives on in all of us. Rest in Peace, my brother!
Old 18th September 2011, 08:14   #3231
BHPian

Was he 19 ? I read somewhere that he was 19, this is Azza's second crime for which he'll suffer a life long loss and no recovery. He shouldn't have given a litre class beast in the hands of a kid, thats just so inappropriate. Money and show-off..!!

No point even thinking whether the guys were kitted or not, at that age they would most probably be NOT. RIP kids !
Old 18th September 2011, 08:25   #3232
BHPian

@ AltoHoncho Can we not mourn the son, without bashing the father?
Old 18th September 2011, 08:38   #3233
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
this is Azza's second crime for which he'll suffer a life long loss and no recovery. He shouldn't have given a litre class beast in the hands of a kid, thats just so inappropriate. Money and show-off..!!
No offense intended, but if granting childrens' wishes, no matter how insane it is, is considered as a crime, I am afraid there wont be much people out there who aren't criminals.

This bike was a Ramzan gift, I can see it only as a father's love towards his son.

Lets stop accusing anyone for this mishap and simply pray for the souls of the deceased
Old 18th September 2011, 09:56   #3234
Senior - BHPian

19 and a litre class bike is just wrong no matter what anybody says. Having said that , the damage has been done and my heart felt condolences to the family . Hope lord gives them strength in this period of grief. RIP Kid.
Old 18th September 2011, 10:28   #3235
BHPian

Pardon me for bringing this up once again. I remember some people did not agree with my views earlier so I thought I'll post these videos here to express my thoughts better:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingout View Post
I clearly realize that is not possible to kit up every time you are going out for a ride. Which is why I specifically only mentioned this for 'superbikers'.
At least in India you don't take out your superbike to go to the shop. Every ride is an event and I can't imagine how someone can forget to wear shoes while going out?

Riding these machines carries a great responsibility. Taking small details like these for granted showcases carelessness to everyone around and is bound to generate negative comments.

If someone is ok in riding a 180hp superbike wearing floaters then we can very well imagine if there was no helmet law then that guy would have not mind riding without a helmet either.

I know we can not question someone's personal will or freedom. But superbikers are equivalent to filmstars for bike fans. You would never want your favorite film star showcasing anything that would give out a negative or questionable impression to your kids. Superbikes will continue to grow and it is important that we all start practicing wearing at least the basic gear before going out for a ride.
goingout is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 10:30   #3236
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
Couldn't help but laugh seeing a RD and n250 in between liter class bikes!

Why?? Are bikers categorized according to the machines or the money they have? Can they not share the passion of riding more that anything else. Do i need to have a equal capacity motorcycle everytime i ride?

Its all about the passion for riding. Does not matter what machine you have. Right attitude and passion is all that is needed.
navpreet318 is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 11:07   #3237
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
Why?? Are bikers categorized according to the machines or the money they have? Can they not share the passion of riding more that anything else. Do i need to have a equal capacity motorcycle everytime i ride?

Its all about the passion for riding. Does not matter what machine you have. Right attitude and passion is all that is needed.
yes yes i have an cd100 and share the passion for bikes and riding! Maybe i should hang around with the superbikes! common nav, it was a sbk meet man! Thus the comment! For an average joe like me, a sbk meet/show/display should have sbk's and not bikes we see daily. Why must you be so cynical? :/

P.S. we know the RD guy has a busa that was in the shop being fixed.

Last edited by james : 18th September 2011 at 11:08.
james is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 21:20   #3238
Senior - BHPian

Count the number of Harleys..
Attached Thumbnails
Superbikes spotted in India-img_1828.jpg  

manishasrani is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 22:51   #3239
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
yes yes i have an cd100 and share the passion for bikes and riding! Maybe i should hang around with the superbikes! common nav, it was a sbk meet man! Thus the comment! For an average joe like me, a sbk meet/show/display should have sbk's and not bikes we see daily. Why must you be so cynical? :/

P.S. we know the RD guy has a busa that was in the shop being fixed.

Not cynical man. Just having some fun since i'm seeing you post after a long time.hehe.

You're right. if the sbk boys want a revving McDonald's meet to flash thier bikes then there's no point in going with them. But if its a ride and they're actually passionate riders and not the McDonald's type then it doesn't matter what bike you have.
navpreet318 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 19th September 2011, 09:15   #3240
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
Count the number of Harleys..
All look like the wizards from HOGwarts school wow, the music would be awesome.

Here in US this is the end of summers and I had the privilege to be at a local HOG meet here in Richmond VA, there were more than 70 bikes and almost all had screaming eagle pipes, the noise was like the automotive god's blessing.

My company parking lot sometimes is blessed by a war-era vintage HD, what a looker, will try to click it with permission.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks