Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2010, 13:12   #2461
Team-BHP Support

Hmm. I know which building basement you were in. I live in the vicinity. The combination of the 3 vehicles is unmistakable (as is the surrounding of course).

Some months back there was also an RD 350 standing in the same garage but haven't seen that in a while (maybe it belonged to a friend of his).

PM me the next time you're visiting this area - would be good to catch up and I hope I'll have my very own Bull by then to compare notes (fingers crossed in another 6 weeks).

I'm surprised the Intruder was completely open. Its usually covered up as well.

Cheers,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantrig View Post
Let me try doing what Bivin has proposed we should.

Was at a friend's place somewhere in (downtown) Mumbai last weekend. While I walked down into the basement to fetch my ride, I could not help but drool over the beauty which was resting after what seemed like spin in the rains that she might have been back from sometime soon (looking at the grime on the bike).

I started clicking some pics and I noticed a beast under the covers hibernating. Could not resist but just move the cover a bit to get a glimpse of the monster. Clicked a couple of pics without getting the cover off and covered the steed back the way it was before riding back home at 5 in the morning.

What an end to the weekend, Spotted A Beauty & The Beast standing in Peace.

For the owner if you are reading - Sorry if the pics should'nt have been here. None of your bikes were touched or fiddled with. All that was done is enjoyed looking at them and cliked some pics for folks onboard.
Old 10th September 2010, 15:42   #2462
Team-BHP Support

I find many of the 'busa's RVM's folded, why?
Old 10th September 2010, 15:57   #2463
Senior - BHPian

...they dont know how to use one?
Old 10th September 2010, 16:11   #2464
BHPian

not too sure about the others, but my friend folds them when the bike is parked, and opens them up when hes riding. i guess its cause they stick out a bit when opened up..
Old 10th September 2010, 18:34   #2465
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post

PM me the next time you're visiting this area - would be good to catch up and I hope I'll have my very own Bull by then to compare notes (fingers crossed in another 6 weeks).

I'm surprised the Intruder was completely open. Its usually covered up as well.

Cheers,
Hopefully, I am getting my bull delivered tomorrow morning.

I should be coming there soon, will drop you a pm for sure when the next plan is on.

The Intruder's cover was lying on the R1 if you can see it in the pic. Seems like the bike was just back from a spin.
Old 10th September 2010, 22:34   #2466
BHPian

Two sbk's in two days and that too in a city like nagpur ! I am enjoying it ! First the busa, and then this ! VRSCA Night Rod !
Attached Thumbnails
Superbikes spotted in India-10092010013.jpg  

Old 11th September 2010, 20:58   #2467
BHPian

Got these pics of a Suzuki Gixxer 750 in hyderabad from a FB friend.
Attached Thumbnails
Superbikes spotted in India-16648_235154794765_676834765_4135063_1495185_n.jpg  

Superbikes spotted in India-16648_235154839765_676834765_4135065_7302166_n.jpg  

Old 14th September 2010, 08:03   #2468
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Pics of a Suzuki GSX1000R, a Yamaha R1 and a Hyosung Comet 250 spotted in Bangalore over the weekend. Also spotted a red-black 2010 Suzuki Hayabusa, but couldn't manage to snap it.
Attached Thumbnails
Superbikes spotted in India-dsc06372.jpg  

Superbikes spotted in India-dsc06528.jpg  

Superbikes spotted in India-dsc06539.jpg  

Old 14th September 2010, 10:36   #2469
Team-BHP Support

A rider echoes his respect for his bike when he buys the right sort of gear and makes use of them. I strongly believe in this.

This is blasphemy! This fellow is wearing flip-flops and riding a litre-class super-bike! The only saving grace is the lid!
I shall continue to flog this dead horse in utter dismay.
Old 14th September 2010, 11:00   #2470
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
This is blasphemy! This fellow is wearing flip-flops and riding a litre-class super-bike! The only saving grace is the lid!
Too bad some people have no inclination what damage a minor crash at low speeds can do. Guess they learn the hard way.

On one of our rides towards Krishnagiri dam a crazed bus driver at high speeds tried squeezing in between the line of bikes (we were following a single file and were at slow speeds as we had to pull over, we were on the shoulder of the road) and missed ramming into 3 bikers. He swerved at the last second and the rear of the bus clipped a guy's RTR handle bar. The biker fell and even with his riding jacket and woodland boots he ended up with hairline fractures on his arm and foot. Lucklily it wasnt any worse. Now imagine what the extent of injury would have been if it had been chappals on the riders feet.
Old 14th September 2010, 14:55   #2471
BHPian

the 14R & Gixxer 1000. absolute killer
Attached Thumbnails
Superbikes spotted in India-2-killers.jpg  

Old 14th September 2010, 15:44   #2472
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Pics of a Suzuki GSX1000R, a Yamaha R1 and a Hyosung Comet 250 spotted in Bangalore over the weekend. Also spotted a red-black 2010 Suzuki Hayabusa, but couldn't manage to snap it.
I'm too sad to see the guy wearing silly chappals on R1. Atleast he couldve wore a set of shoes and gloves.
Old 14th September 2010, 15:56   #2473
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Too bad some people have no inclination what damage a minor crash at low speeds can do. Guess they learn the hard way.

On one of our rides towards Krishnagiri dam a crazed bus driver at high speeds tried squeezing in between the line of bikes (we were following a single file and were at slow speeds as we had to pull over, we were on the shoulder of the road) and missed ramming into 3 bikers. He swerved at the last second and the rear of the bus clipped a guy's RTR handle bar. The biker fell and even with his riding jacket and woodland boots he ended up with hairline fractures on his arm and foot. Lucklily it wasnt any worse. Now imagine what the extent of injury would have been if it had been chappals on the riders feet.

The only way they will ever learn is the hard way. And I shudder to think how many more will be injured or possibly be killed, just because of their own negligence and lack of safety sense. Most of them anyway, are posers. (pardon me for being rather graphic and for going off-topic)

Spotted an MT01 on Sunday. It does have presence, that bike! Sorry, no pictorial evidence for that. The bike just disappeared leaving behind a rorty and sweet exhaust note!
Old 15th September 2010, 11:36   #2474
BHPian

the Mighty MT01

Quote:

Spotted an MT01 on Sunday. It does have presence, that bike! Sorry, no pictorial evidence for that. The bike just disappeared leaving behind a rorty and sweet exhaust note!
Suhas,
here is a pic of a MT01 owned by a dear friend
Its really mighty and looks awesome in real life
Not to mention the torque and the fabulous engine note is a bonus
ENjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Superbikes spotted in India-102_7826.jpg  

Old 15th September 2010, 13:15   #2475
BHPian

Quote:
A rider echoes his respect for his bike when he buys the right sort of gear and makes use of them. I strongly believe in this.

I shall continue to flog this dead horse in utter dismay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post

Guys imagine you are to go to a place which is a km away and considering your only bike is a 1000cc bike , would you wear full riding gear . My friend named Sandy passed away in an accident with his gixxer even though he was wearing full alpinestar gear including chest guard which did not prevent his heart being crushed . What would you say for this? SO its not only about the riding gear which will save you .So be it . its his bike , his wish of safety .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks