Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2024, 14:58   #1
Senior - BHPian

2025 Ducati Panigale V4 unveiled with its biggest updates since debut

Ducati has taken the wraps off the 2025 iteration of its flagship motorcycle, the Panigale V4. The Italian superbike brand is said to have revised just about every area of the new Panigale V4 - translating to the biggest upgrades since its global debut in 2018.

2025 Ducati Panigale V4 unveiled with its biggest updates since debut-2025panigalev41.jpg

Starting with the design, the 2025 Panigale V4 has been overhauled entirely. The superbike now features a new fairing, redesigned LED headlamps, new tail lights with U-shaped LED strips, enhanced wind protection, repositioned winglets and a conventional swingarm, replacing the single-sided part on the previous model.

2025 Ducati Panigale V4 unveiled with its biggest updates since debut-2025panigalev42.jpg

The 2025 Ducati Panigale V4 is powered by a 1,103cc Desmosedici Stradale V4 engine, which is now Euro 5+ emission compliant. It produces 216 BHP @ 13,500 rpm and 120.9 Nm @ 11,250 rpm. Despite shifting to a more conventional dual-sided swingarm, Ducati claims the swingarm assembly is 2.7 kg lighter than the single-sided swingarm on the previous model. The 2025 Panigale V4 now gets Ohlins Smart EC 3.0 suspension setup with a mono-shock at the rear. The superbike rides on 17-inch Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa V4 compound tyres with Brembo Hypure monoblock calipers.

2025 Ducati Panigale V4 unveiled with its biggest updates since debut-2025panigalev43.jpg

Other updates include a new 6.9-inch TFT display and a new 'Race eCBS' electronics system, which controls the bike's lean angles and throttle position and even applies rear brakes without the rider having to physically use the lever. The superbike also features a bunch of other standard electronic rider aides like bidirectional quick-shifter & ABS, wheelie control, launch control, power modes and many others.

Link to Team-BHP news

Last edited by RahulNagaraj : 29th July 2024 at 15:00.
RahulNagaraj is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th July 2024, 18:10   #2
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Re: 2025 Ducati Panigale V4 unveiled with its biggest updates since debut

This is an absolute complete overhaul and I guess such a major change is a change for the better in my opinion.
Old 29th July 2024, 21:03   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

The front looks Ok, but when you look bike from these angles, for me this is one of the ugliest looking Panigale. The current one looked amazing.

2025 Ducati Panigale V4 unveiled with its biggest updates since debut-whatsapp-image-20240729-11.02.09-pm.jpeg

2025 Ducati Panigale V4 unveiled with its biggest updates since debut-whatsapp-image-20240729-11.02.39-pm.jpeg
AtheK is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th July 2024, 01:13   #4
BHPian

@Athek what do you mean by one of the ugliest? this suggests there are other ugly Panigales? This bike sits in a company of its own. I used to think Italians are not capable of making ugly bikes, esp the Bologna and Varese people- the Noale people may not excel at beauty but they do make nice looking bikes. Seems like Ducati recruited the lead designer from either Kawasaki or BMW or both and unleashed this monstrosity on the world
Or may be in a quest to squeeze out the last bit of lap time from a bike a bike has to borrow heavily from moto gp bikes which is why they are getting uglier.
Also, I think the trend in automotive world is now more shock and awe or ' in your face'. Look at BMW, Lexus etc. Sigh!

Last edited by doga : 30th July 2024 at 01:16.
doga is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th July 2024, 07:24   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by doga View Post
@Athek what do you mean by one of the ugliest? this suggests there are other ugly Panigales? This bike sits in a company of its own.
Dear Sir, I stand corrected and whole heartedly agree with you, and maybe should have articulated myself better.

Let's say this is what a Chinese knock off would have looked like. Utterly disappointed. Never thought I would write something on these lines for a Ducati, let alone a Panigale.
AtheK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th July 2024, 20:54   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheK View Post
Dear Sir, I stand corrected and whole heartedly agree with you, and maybe should have articulated myself better.

Let's say this is what a Chinese knock off would have looked like. Utterly disappointed. Never thought I would write something on these lines for a Ducati, let alone a Panigale.
I agree with AtheK. The 916, 996, 999 (to an extent), 1098 and the Previous Panigale V4 (not the 1198 Panigale R design) are the prettiest Ducati motorcycles in my opinion. The previous Panigale V4 has been a personal poster bike of mine for a really really long time now, just because of how well-proportionate and sleek its modern design is. The sculpted tank bulges and the way the tail tapers into a sharp feature, its a wet dream in the form of a red hot Italian motorcycle.
saitvsk23 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks