Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2023, 16:01   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: How Triumph India and Keerthi Triumph Bangalore DESTROYED my CBU Daytona 675R

The audacity to use cable ties! That was the limit! What sort of moral compass is Keerthi Triumph upholding to? People owning bike that costs lakhs trusting these fellas to service their bikes, and they return it burnt and patched with cable ties! The sheer negligence of due diligence putting the life of the customer at risk.

Keerthi Triumph should be sued in every possible way to the maximum extent permitted by law. With such high speed bikes, using cable ties can cause a disaster both the rider and the undeserving fellow commuters, which could cause severe injuries or even death, in worse cases, if parts starts disintegrating on their own.

Shoddy job of not following the standard servicing protocol, not keeping the removed parts as they're supposed to, not installing the critical parts as they're supposed to. Even worse, they haven't informed the customer of their shady assembly techniques. All in, Keerthi Triumph is destined to dig its own grave.

Deplored to hear your tale and the condition of your motorcycle!

Personally, it stings very badly to read your tale.

Hope you see light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck to you sir!

Cheers!
VJ

Last edited by VijayAnand1 : 17th April 2023 at 16:02.
VijayAnand1 is offline   (21) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 16:36   #32

Re: How Triumph India and Keerthi Triumph Bangalore DESTROYED my CBU Daytona 675R

After going through the worst experience myself, I can't stop wondering how far will Keerthi Triumph manage with the incapable staff/technicians. It is very unlikely that our posts are going unseen, but the fact that there is no attempt to improve the standards just says that they don't give a 💩 about anything.
Madan Devaiah is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 17:06   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accidental.doc View Post
The injuries on the bike internally and externally cannot occur with routine handling , it goes to show how extra negligent they are to the customers bike and property.
You should have sued them when your clutch exploded. This was a catastrophic failure cannot occur even though how much you abuse your bike (as a rider) given that bike was handed over without this issue.
It was a simple starter motor issue.
You should tell Triumph India to have a look at how Hero provides service with clear escalation matrix, service protocols and feedback with so much volumes.
And you are not alone. Even social media influencers are not spared by Triumph India. Have a look at the below video, they got response after they contacted Triumph India on Instagram after mailing to Triumph UK and India.
So, please try all means of contact with Triumph India, maybe that leads to a resolution, but please fight hard and don't compromise.
You have been patient and generous (by paying unwarranted bills) enough!!

PraNeel is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 17:42   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraNeel View Post
You should have sued them when your clutch exploded. This was a catastrophic failure cannot occur even though how much you abuse your bike (as a rider) given that bike was handed over without this issue.
=====
https://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=WQTx...ithKIRANSACHIN
Triumph UK has a standard response please do not contact us, the local designated person will get in touch with you and that local designated person is keerthi service manager !!!!
Current guy is new from a week or so and he is stuck between keerthi management and me and has no say or decision making powers.

Last edited by Jaggu : 17th April 2023 at 19:12. Reason: Edited for readability. Please use computer browser, will help edit posts easier. Trimmed quote post also
accidental.doc is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 17:50   #35
BHPian

Hello Team:

I felt really bad for the person affected and I left a google review for which I received a response. Here is the link for the same.

I quickly thought, how could I help this person in crisis. This was the least I could do.
Sai Narayan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 17:56   #36
Senior - BHPian

WOW

This thread suddenly makes the 1st Generation Skoda (yes, today it is a different Skoda) look like Juvenile Pickpockets in Majestic Bus stand.

Very sorry to hear about your ordeal Doc. I will post this thread on my FB and Whatsapp status for spreading (un)love to whomsoever can learn from your Keerti-Triumph disaster.

I personally see your initial investment and additional expenses down the drain completely. If there is a miracle pending in your current life you may get some legal remedy. I know of a Tbhp Versys bangalore biker who is fighting a case for some 2-4 years. I will PM you his number. Please meet him and learn a thing about how he is fighting against Bajaj/Kawasaki/Popular Motors.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super...s-dealers.html (Versys 650: Horrible experience with Kawasaki & its dealers)
svsantosh is online now   (12) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 17:57   #37
BHPian

What an utterly soul-sucking experience. The financial side of it is one thing but the constant long, drawn-out waiting and heartburn and repeated disappointment and frustration sounds like slow torture. Terrible stuff. So sorry for all that’s happened to you. I dreamed of a Bonnie as a kid (even before Triumph relaunched it with their modern classics) and have toyed with picking one up for a while while recently gravitating towards the Speed Twin. But I’m in Bangalore and I can’t imagine risking this kind of stress after shelling out that kind of money. I’ll stick with a Japanese eventually I think. Or something cheaper. Maybe both.

Sorry man, hope you get your justice someday..
RT13 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 18:50   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai Narayan View Post
Hello Team:

I felt really bad for the person affected and I left a google review for which I received a response. Here is the link for the same.

I quickly thought, how could I help this person in crisis. This was the least I could do.
We can also start giving reviews for Keerthi Triumph on google maps. I feel like doing it.
if you have already done it, as the link you have shared redirected me to some other page.
saikishor is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 19:05   #39
BHPian

Its very saddening to see what you have been going through, but unfortunately India's judicial system is toothless when it comes to cases like this, the most you will get out of this is the money plus some mental compensation back, but neither the store will shutdown, nor they'll be facing any major repercussion.

Still I'll advice you to ensure that when your legal team files a case against Keerthi in court they make it a criminal case, not a civil one. That will give you faster results as compared to Civil/Consumer forums.

I hope everything turns out fine for you, may you clock more happy miles.
udzgodfather is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 20:29   #40

UPDATE
I get a mail from triumph UK that an local agent will get in touch with me and also that no further correspondence is required from triumph UK side.

Mr Krishnamurthy who is new keerthi service manager calls me to tell me that management will paint the tank in a near matching color (at my cost), and give the bike as it is with rest of the cosmetic damage and mechanical damage unsolved.

The management represented by the owner Mr Sanjay is as usual not communicating with me, but using middle men who cannot make any decisions on their own. The offer was refused, they were instructed to not touch the bike anymore and only communication if any from their side will be via and with triumph representatives only.
Attached Thumbnails
How Triumph India and Keerthi Triumph Bangalore DESTROYED my CBU Daytona 675R-screenshot_20230417164122.png  

Last edited by Jaggu : 17th April 2023 at 21:08.
accidental.doc is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 21:12   #41
BHPian

Quote:
UPDATE
I get a mail from triumph UK that an local agent will get in touch with me and also that no further correspondence is required from triumph UK side.

Mr Krishnamurthy who is new keerthi service manager calls me to tell me that management will paint the tank in a near matching color (at my cost), and give the bike as it is with rest of the cosmetic damage and mechanical damage unsolved.

The management represented by the owner Mr Sanjay is as usual not communicating with me, but using middle men who cannot make any decisions on their own. The offer was refused, they were instructed to not touch the bike anymore and only communication if any from their side will be via and with triumph representatives only.
This is beyond heart breaking
I have a Ninja 1000, and had stopped letting the "Authorised Service Center" touch it after seeing them.work. Always thought no one could be more incompetent than the Pune service guys. Looks like these Keerthi guys are the real champs.

Given that you are in BLR, any reason you didn't go to a reputed aftermarket garage?
Sandy Damodaran is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 21:42   #42

What absolute clowns are running the circus here at Keerthi Triumph and Triumph India ! They shouldn't be allowed nowhere near a bike in the future. Seems like they're surpassing every possible level of incompetence.

I feel you man.....hope you get the justice you deserve
abhi802 is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 22:35   #43
BHPian

What an absolute nightmare. Hats off to your patience. Take them to the cleaners and all the best.
balenopower is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 22:40   #44
BHPian

This is heartbreaking to read. How does Triumph tolerate and support such notorious dealers like Keerthi Triumph?
Triumph seems to be absolutely spineless. They name their bikes Tigers, but themselves behave like scared kittens.
mac13 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 18th April 2023, 00:26   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
UPDATE

One question. The bike is a 2014 model and has likely been out of warranty for quite some time. Then even after so many previous negative experiences, why do you keep going to them? I am sure there are many competent garages in Bangalore who can take care of the bike.
Jaguar is online now   (11) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks