Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2022, 16:56   #1
Senior - BHPian

Indian Motorcycles unveil new Pursuit Bagger

Indian Motorcycles have taken the wraps off their new Bagger, called the Pursuit. The new Indian Pursuit is based on their Challenger model and is offered in two variants: Pursuit Limited & Pursuit Dark Horse.

Indian Motorcycles unveil new Pursuit Bagger-indianpursuitbagger2.jpg

The new Indian Pursuit comes with a whole host of bells and whistles. These include a chassis-mounted front fairing, power-adjustable windshield, a 7-inch infotainment system with navigation, weather tracking and connected tech like Apple CarPlay & Android Auto. Being a Bagger, the Pursuit features hard-shell panniers on either side and a top box with a pillion backrest. The Premium package also offers heated grips and seats for both rider and pillion.

Indian Motorcycles unveil new Pursuit Bagger-indianpursuitbagger3.jpg

The 2022 Indian Pursuit is powered by a 1,768cc V-twin engine producing 122 BHP and 173 Nm, paired with a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle has a massive 1,669 mm wheelbase, 137 mm ground clearance, 672 mm seat height and tips the scale at 389 kg. The Pursuit uses USD forks at the front and preload-adjustable mono-shock at the rear. Braking is handled by dual 320 mm discs at the front and a single 298 mm disc at the rear.

Prices for the 2022 Indian Pursuit Bagger start from US$ 29,999 (Rs 22 lakh, ex-showroom).

Link to Team-BHP news

Last edited by RahulNagaraj : 25th February 2022 at 16:57.
RahulNagaraj is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 26th February 2022, 14:13   #2
BHPian

Re: Indian Motorcycles unveil new Pursuit Bagger

I am not much (not at all in fact) of a bike person. Specially not the fast racing bikes. If at all, then it would be cruiser bikes. The Harley Davidson et al are certainly that deserve a second look. But if there is one bike which takes my breath away is the Indian. It's the only bike which has been my desktop wallpaper. There is something indescribable about the Indian. I am not qualified to comment on features / price, but if ever one day I would buy a bike, (and afford it) it would be this one.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks