Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2022, 17:53   #31
Team-BHP Support

Re: Honda CB650R Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneesh2M View Post
@Axe77,

As you said I would be stretching my budget and now thinking of going for Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX. That's one bike one cannot go wrong with. I thought about Triumph but basically I am not so keen on naked and moreover comfortable with Japanese machines.
would appreciate your views on NINJA1000sx.
Hey Aneesh. Sorry I wasn’t “quoted” in your post so never ever realised you addressed a question to me.

Have you taken any decision yet? For whatever its worth 3 months later, in response to your query - do ride each bike and then decide. Amongst the bikes listed above (765, Z900, CBR650 and N1000SX) I would pick the N 1000 in a heart beat. I just have a completely weak spot in my heart for that bike. But I am speaking on paper without the benefit of a test ride. It depends on how I feel about the riding posture and handling ergonomics. I am quite used to more upright bikes and a recent short test ride of the CBR I felt quite out of sorts with its more hunkered down riding posture. Nothing wrong with the bike - just a personal comfort zone on riding posture.

Please do update which way you finally went.

Thank you.

EDIT: Oops. I just realised we already interacted on your specific thread on this subject below.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super...-vs-ninja.html (Superbike purchase advice | CBR vs Ninja)

Last edited by Axe77 : 11th January 2022 at 17:55.
Axe77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th January 2022, 19:15   #32
BHPian

Re: Honda CB650R Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
Does the Honda have the indicators with brakes on, like the BMW S1000RR?
In the Honda, the indicators come on only if there is a panic braking and you slam on to it, not with regular braking.
abhisheksircar is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks