Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2021, 15:31   #1
BHPian

Buying a pre-owned Triumph Street Twin?

I took a test ride of the Trident 660 in Bangalore (Street Twin wasn't available) and am contemplating buying a pre-owned Street Twin 2019 model but am worried about a few things:
1. Refinement:
How refined is the ST? Gear shifts on the Trident felt a bit clunky and I believe the ST may also have similar problem. I believe engine refinement will be top class but gear shifts may not be at the same level of Honda.
2. Reliability:
I have read a few blogs and posts and it seems that Street twin has its fair share of problems. I am not sure if this is applicable to the 2019 model.
Moreover, the Triumph showroom in Bangalore has had very bad reviews and I read about recurring issues because the technician did not make the right choice and the owners had to pay for a lot of things that they should not have. Is this valid in 2021 as well?
3. Maintenance cost:
I have never owned a big bike and maintenance of such bikes are definitely going to be costly. I am trying to calculate the cost for maintenance for regular part upgrades like chain sprocket, tyres, brake pads, etc considering one completes 15000km in a year. Do you have any numbers for me?

I have a lot of experience with variety of smaller bikes ranging from Pulsar 150/220, Thunderbird 350, Gixxer 250 but have never tried my hands at bigger bikes. I feel I am ready to make a move for a bigger bike but am not sure which one satisfy all my requirements.

My requirements today are refinement, reliability, comfort and decent maintenance costs. Bike would mostly be used without a pillion but my wife might want to join me for few rides hence pillion comfort is also something that I want to consider. I think only 2 bikes fit the bill for me: TS and Highness.
Some other options that I considered was:
1 Ninja/Z 650: I did not like the vibrations during 4-5k rpm. It might not be comfortable for pillion.
2. CB650R: Seems very expensive.
3. Dominar 400/ Duke 390: I did not think it was refined enough for my liking.
4. VStrom 650: I am only 5'6" and I think the seat height will be too high for me.
5. Interceptor 650: I hated the reliability issues when I owned the TB350. Do not want to take the risk again.

I am trying to evaluate my options and seems ST is an amazing choice that I can keep for years. I have my doubts and wanted to know what existing owners think about this. Coming from a middle class background, I probably have to be sure before spending a lot on ST.

All comments are welcome. Hope I have provided enough information.
dkar228 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 27th August 2021, 18:23   #2
BHPian

Re: Review: My Triumph Street Twin Gold Line Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkar228 View Post
1. Refinement:
How refined is the ST? Gear shifts on the Trident felt a bit clunky..
2. Reliability:
I have read a few blogs and posts and it seems that Street twin ..
Moreover, the Triumph …
3. Maintenance cost:
I have never owned …

My requirements today are refinement, reliability, comfort and decent maintenancee: TS and Highness.
background, I probably have to be sure before spending a lot on ST.

My 2 cents dkar.
Refinement-
I test rode Street twin during my Street triple purchase last year. It is an amazingly refined machine. Gearshift was smooth and definitely not a deal breaker. Regarding Honda gearshift experience, which big Honda have you test driven?

Reliability-
Street twin is the bread butter model from Triumph and selling since almost half a decade. I doubt there will be any serious reliability issue. However, problems coming due to mishandling of dealership can be a completely different issue.

Maintenance cost :
I am quite new to super bike space. So, can’t comment much here. However, what seems to be the case is normal maintenance might be frugal for Honda. But if it comes to chain/sprocket, disc, etc replacement, it shall be pretty much same for all big bikes.

Highness will be good choice but it’s definitely a segment lower. However, didn’t understood the other model you mentioned ‘TS’ and ‘ST’. Is it Street Twin?

In my opinion if not street twin, you should look for a preowned CBR650F/R.
abhi_tjet is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 27th August 2021, 22:21   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Review: My Triumph Street Twin Gold Line Edition

Quote:
I am trying to evaluate my options and seems ST is an amazing choice that I can keep for years. I have my doubts and wanted to know what existing owners think about this. Coming from a middle class background, I probably have to be sure before spending a lot on ST.
Welcome to the forum. Its nice to have another biking enthusiast join Team BHP. You have mentioned everything except the two most important aspects - your budget and your intended usage!

Quote:
I took a test ride of the Trident 660 in Bangalore (Street Twin wasn't available) and am contemplating buying a pre-owned Street Twin 2019 model but am worried about a few things:
1. Refinement:
The Street Twin is pretty refined.

Quote:
2. Reliability:
I have read a few blogs and posts and it seems that Street twin has its fair share of problems. I am not sure if this is applicable to the 2019 model.
I know that a few bikes in India suffered from the wiring harness issue. Im not too tuned into the Street Twin market but that is something to keep an eye out for. If you have read about more problems with the bike, expect to find them.

Quote:
Moreover, the Triumph showroom in Bangalore has had very bad reviews and I read about recurring issues because the technician did not make the right choice and the owners had to pay for a lot of things that they should not have. Is this valid in 2021 as well?
Its status quo in 2021. If you are buying a preowned Triumph in Bangalore, take it to Highlander or one of the other reputed FNGs and stay clear of the dealership.

Quote:
3. Maintenance cost:
I have never owned a big bike and maintenance of such bikes are definitely going to be costly. I am trying to calculate the cost for maintenance for regular part upgrades like chain sprocket, tyres, brake pads, etc considering one completes 15000km in a year. Do you have any numbers for me?
We have a very useful thread (Servicing Costs of Superbikes / Sportsbikes in India) with costs of superbike ownership. Specific to the Street Twin, the easiest thing to do is look at websites like Bike N Biker etc, for costs of spares and consumables. Tires are going to be your biggest expense, by far.

And I have to mention this, 15,000 kilometers a year is a LOT of riding to be doing on a big bike. So expect to change a set of tires every 12 to 18 months. Add that to your expected annual costs of service and insurance. Dont expect owning a big bike to be cheap with that sort of running.

Quote:
My requirements today are refinement, reliability, comfort and decent maintenance costs. Bike would mostly be used without a pillion but my wife might want to join me for few rides hence pillion comfort is also something that I want to consider. I think only 2 bikes fit the bill for me: TS and Highness.
Im guessing that you are talking about the Street Twin and the Honda Highness. These are two extremely different motorcycles and the Honda costs less than half of what a preowned Triumph Street Twin would. Fortunately or unfortunately, almost every bike below, say Rs 5 L (ballpark price of a preowned Street Twin) suits all your requirements.

Quote:
I have a lot of experience with variety of smaller bikes ranging from Pulsar 150/220, Thunderbird 350, Gixxer 250 but have never tried my hands at bigger bikes. I feel I am ready to make a move for a bigger bike but am not sure which one satisfy all my requirements.
Quote:
1 Ninja/Z 650: I did not like the vibrations during 4-5k rpm. It might not be comfortable for pillion.
4. VStrom 650: I am only 5'6" and I think the seat height will be too high for me.
5. Interceptor 650: I hated the reliability issues when I owned the TB350. Do not want to take the risk again.
Again, without a budget and your intended usage, we can only guess what would suit you. If you are not in a tearing rush, take it slow and test ride every bike in your budget. Often, the bikes that appeal to you on paper, are the ones that you cant connect with at all when you ride them and the ones that are out of your radar, will be the ones that charm you.
neil.jericho is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 28th August 2021, 08:16   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Buying a pre-owned Triumph Street Twin?

dkar228, moving your post out to a new thread.

@ BHPians, if you should spot any discussion in an existing thread that deserves its own new thread, please report the post and we'll move it out for greater visibility.

Thank you!
GTO is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 28th August 2021, 09:23   #5
Senior - BHPian

Since this is your first big bike purchase, suggest you to go through this (15 things to consider before buying a big motorcycle) thread

This will give you a realistic picture of situation when you purchase a big bike like street twin.

If you go to any used market sites(OLX, quickr etc), you can see many bikes which has run 10-15 k kms with number of ownerships = 2, 3. This means, many people would have purchased new bike or 1st owner used bike would change their mind and sell the bike within 2-3 years.

So, there is some unpublished factor which will influence them to think they cannot use their bikes any further. And each time the bike is sold, the owner incurs a loss of minimum 1-2 lakhs.

Since you said you are coming from middle class family, each rupee earned is important. Why I am saying this is, if in case you get into same state after purchase of used Triumph bike, then you will have to be ready to lose 2-3 lakhs.

All the best for your new purchase.

In fact my BIL owns used street twin and keeping it since 4 years. When he purchased it had 12xxx kms on its odometer and after 4 years, now it is 13xxx kms(not even used 1000 kms). The drawbacks according to him(and what I have seen) is

1. Low ground clearance makes it usable only for rider. With pillion, big humps are bound to hit bike and as a result, 4-5 times he has welded /replaced side stand.

2. Small pillion seat. His wife (my cousin ) never sits on the bike. So, essentially, it is only he who rides the bike.

Last edited by gkveda : 28th August 2021 at 09:33.
gkveda is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 28th August 2021, 09:33   #6
BHPian

You haven't posted details about how you intend to use the motorcycle. If you intend to use it for a little bit of everything (street + short rides) then the Street Twin is a lovely motorcycle. However if you need a touring bike, you should get a middleweight ADV. You can tour comfortably on the Street Twin but good Adventure bikes will take it to the next level. So do decide what kind of a motorcycle you would like to buy.

I've seen a lot of classic bike owners upgrade to ADVs within two years, once they understand their usage pattern. That list includes me (Triumph Bonneville to V-Strom 650)

Do not worry about seat heights and your own overall height. It's all about your inseam length and all bikes fit differently so you won't know unless you try them all out. Do add the CB 500x to your list as I think that's an underrated motorcycle. Definitely overpriced but it just hits that sweet spot in terms of reliability, weight and power.

Set aside Rs 10,000 on average for maintenance every year. This does not include tyres and parts. It definitely does not include accessories
ranjitnair77 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th August 2021, 12:08   #7
BHPian

You have several interesting choices in your post. Would you consider the Benelli 600i since you are looking at 2nd hand bikes.

The inline 4 engine is relatively easier to work with and parts are cheaper. Quite a few clean examples on the used bike sites. And the i-4 engine can be serviced at any decent bike shop.
no_fear is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2021, 14:44   #8
BHPian

Thank you for the warm welcome and for sharing your thoughts.
Let me add some more details that I have missed out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi_tjet View Post
However, didn’t understood the other model you mentioned ‘TS’ and ‘ST’. Is it Street Twin?
Yes, I meant the Street Twin. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
Welcome to the forum. Its nice to have another biking enthusiast join Team BHP. You have mentioned everything except the two most important aspects - your budget and your intended usage!
My budget is somewhere around 6-7 Lakhs.

For starters, intended usage is going to be 20km round trip to office on weekdays and at least one 400 to 600 km ride once a month. I would also like to explore South, North and North east India by bike.

Some more information about my riding history:
I have covered a lot of places on the western coast of India from 2009 to 2014(Goa, most of beaches in Maharashtra, Daman Diu, Rann of Kutch, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer). I got married in 2014 and due to work I did not get a chance for any long rides. Now I am again ready to get back on the road and visit a lot of places.
I want to start slow and have a nice long trip(3-4k km) once every 4 months.
I am worried about small things like cleaning the chain every 300-600km especially when I am doing long distance touring.

Quote:
Dont expect owning a big bike to be cheap with that sort of running.
I agree it will be costly, that's why I wanted to know how much it would cost for my intended use. Rather understand what I am getting into before I go ahead and make a purchase.

Quote:
Its status quo in 2021. If you are buying a preowned Triumph in Bangalore, take it to Highlander or one of the other reputed FNGs and stay clear of the dealership.
Makes sense, I have read many recommend FNG instead of dealership.

Quote:
Fortunately or unfortunately, almost every bike below, say Rs 5 L (ballpark price of a preowned Street Twin) suits all your requirements.
I have tried some of the bikes I mentioned in my post that are below 5 lakhs but they did not meet all my expectations. Hence the need to checkout Triumph bikes and I loved the looks of Street Twin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkveda View Post
In fact my BIL owns used street twin and keeping it since 4 years. When he purchased it had 12xxx kms on its odometer and after 4 years, now it is 13xxx kms(not even used 1000 kms). The drawbacks according to him(and what I have seen) is
1. Low ground clearance makes it usable only for rider. With pillion, big humps are bound to hit bike and as a result, 4-5 times he has welded /replaced side stand.
2. Small pillion seat. His wife (my cousin ) never sits on the bike. So, essentially, it is only he who rides the bike.
Low ground clearance is again something that bothers me. Seems these bikes are not meant for out conditions.
I do not want to buy a bike and not use it for at least 10k km a year. I would be very unhappy if I did that. It would be worse if my wife will not be able to join me for some small trips. Frequent trips will lead to different issues at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjitnair77 View Post
However if you need a touring bike, you should get a middleweight ADV. You can tour comfortably on the Street Twin but good Adventure bikes will take it to the next level. So do decide what kind of a motorcycle you would like to buy.
I've seen a lot of classic bike owners upgrade to ADVs within two years, once they understand their usage pattern. That list includes me (Triumph Bonneville to V-Strom 650)
Do not worry about seat heights and your own overall height. It's all about your inseam length and all bikes fit differently so you won't know unless you try them all out. Do add the CB 500x to your list as I think that's an underrated motorcycle. Definitely overpriced but it just hits that sweet spot in terms of reliability, weight and power.
I considered ADV bikes too, my toes were barely able to touch the ground on Versys. I did not even imagine trying the VStrom because it looked so tall. Lastly, I was able to touch my toes to the ground on CB500X. I prefer to be able to get little bit more of my feet on the ground. I completely agree with you about CB500X, it would have been amazing if the bike would have been priced around 5.5-6.5lakhs on road.
ADV bikes seem perfect but it would require some sort of modification for my height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_fear View Post
You have several interesting choices in your post. Would you consider the Benelli 600i since you are looking at 2nd hand bikes.
I have heard a lot of service related complaints from my friends who know Benelli owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi_tjet View Post
In my opinion if not street twin, you should look for a preowned CBR650F/R.
I was more interested in getting the CB650R but sadly there are no pre-owned ones on OLX. I believe it might take a year or two to get these options. May be there will be some new bikes launched in the meanwhile that may make it interesting.

Quote:
We have a very useful thread (Servicing Costs of Superbikes / Sportsbikes in India) with costs of superbike ownership. Specific to the Street Twin, the easiest thing to do is look at websites like Bike N Biker etc, for costs of spares and consumables. Tires are going to be your biggest expense, by far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkveda View Post
Since this is your first big bike purchase, suggest you to go through this (15 things to consider before buying a big motorcycle) thread
Thank you for the links, I will definitely go through these.

I am starting to lean towards Highness, use it for a year or so to see if I really have the time and family's approval for going out on frequent rides. If everything falls in place, I can sell it for a small loss and buy a pre owned superbike bike or any other new bike that may be introduced in India.

On the other hand, I am almost 40 now and have a kid. I also think if I don't buy a superbike now, then I may never be able to do it.

I don't know if anyone can relate to my situation but I am really confused. Your suggestions and thoughts are super helpful to me. Thank you again.
dkar228 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th August 2021, 18:32   #9
BHPian

I understand your interest in getting CBR650R. It is more towards sporty riding than touring. Where as CBR650F is a proper sports tourer and more comfortable compared to 650R. I think you may get CBR650F more easily compared to the R version. By the way, I heard that the BS6 version of CB300 is coming. This can be a good option. I also heard that the build quality of CB350 highness is not that great. Better to check in person.

Last edited by shan_ned : 29th August 2021 at 18:35.
shan_ned is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2021, 20:16   #10
BHPian

Shan_ned, you have mentioned some very good points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan_ned View Post
I understand your interest in getting CBR650R. It is more towards sporty riding than touring. Where as CBR650F is a proper sports tourer and more comfortable compared to 650R. I think you may get CBR650F more easily compared to the R version.
I meant CB6500R which is the naked version of CB"R"650R. It looks like a bike that meets all my requirements except my budget. I haven't given it a try yet because the new one is beyond me for now. May be a pre-owned bike in couple of years will be affordable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan_ned View Post
By the way, I heard that the BS6 version of CB300 is coming. This can be a good option. I also heard that the build quality of CB350 highness is not that great. Better to check in person.
I tried CB300R before purchasing Gixxer 250 SF and did not go for it then because there was only 1 dealer for it in Bangalore and I did not like their attitude. Moreover, it had very hard suspension and seemed uncomfortable for long rides as well as pillion rider. I was looking forward to the BS6 version and then thought Highness seemed a better option due to comfort, long stroke engine, bigger fuel tank and it also is more suitable for our conditions.
Build quality seemed average to me, I feel being a new bike, it will have some issues with part quality but Honda should be able to fix it with better quality parts soon. Moreover, cost for replacing faulty parts is very less compared to the big bikes I have considered.
I can wait for BS6 CB300R but I doubt they would change much. May be if they use local parts then it will definitely be cheaper than the BS4 variant but it may also have build quality problem.
Last week, VFM Honda dealer in Indiranagar said that they have sold all the CB350 bikes Honda provided them.

As others have mentioned, it belongs to a different class altogether and I am evaluating bigger bikes to see if I can opt for anything that satisfies my requirements.
dkar228 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2021, 08:59   #11
BHPian

Hi, I just sold my ST and picked up a Harley Davidson Low Rider S.

my views on the ST:
- Extremely refined smooth and capable machine for both highway and city
- Isn't as intimidating as other big bikes out there
- Regular service is about 12k at an interval of 16k KM
- Most common issue is the wiring harness that's part of the global recall and can be easily avoided if you split open the outer cover of the harness to make it a little loose
- Over all the options you mentioned I would highly recommend the ST ; followed by the interceptor purely because its too brilliant value for money

Issues I faced :
- Seat : got the bench seat and then moved back to stock the bench seat is good but shinny leather means you would be sliding down more often if you are on the shorter side stick to the stock maybe get an air seat
- Headlight: no good, led conversion might help a bit. Get aux lights
- Triumph service center and showroom attitude is shitty (Gurgaon, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Blore) service and all wont be a problem fast moving spares are available too but the experience is poor
adi_sun is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th August 2021, 11:55   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi_sun View Post
- Over all the options you mentioned I would highly recommend the ST ; followed by the interceptor purely because its too brilliant value for money
When I sold my Gixxer 250, Interceptor was my one of my options. I took another test ride and read the forum for the issues and all the horrible experience of my Thunderbird 350 came back to me. The test ride bike for Thunderbird felt completely different from the one I eventually received after waiting for 9 months. I remember reading/hearing something similar from Meteor reviews. Its definitely great value for money but low quality and issues will eventually have an impact on the experience. This is where I feel upgrading to a bigger bike may make complete sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi_sun View Post
Issues I faced :
- Seat : got the bench seat and then moved back to stock the bench seat is good but shinny leather means you would be sliding down more often if you are on the shorter side stick to the stock maybe get an air seat
- Headlight: no good, led conversion might help a bit. Get aux lights
- Triumph service center and showroom attitude is shitty (Gurgaon, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Blore) service and all wont be a problem fast moving spares are available too but the experience is poor
Good points adi_sun. Did the Low ground clearance on the ST give you any issues? How did you manage to overcome it?
Did you do long trips of 3-4k km on your ST? Can you please also share your experience about it.

I have started reading the threads about buying and maintaining superbikes, I feel a lot of people have expressed very similar concerns. It is a great read and makes a lot of sense.
dkar228 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2021, 12:46   #13

Quote:
1. Refinement:
How refined is the ST? Gear shifts on the Trident felt a bit clunky and I believe the ST may also have similar problem. I believe engine refinement will be top class but gear shifts may not be at the same level of Honda.
2. Reliability:
3. Maintenance cost:

You need to make sure you like the bike, take few long test rides. Some points I can tell you from the owner point of view:
1. The bike is definitely fun to ride and fairly reliable but some issues pertaining to the wiring harness were there they have been sorted out but definitely not completely sorted.
2. Being modern classic style the wind blast at highways speeds are quite evident. If you intend to ride with superbikes it will be difficult for you to maintain the speed with them.
3. Older 2 pot brake systems felt inadequate and upgrading the braking system with 4 pot will be in tune of 70-80k.
4. Triumph maintenance is not easy but not super expensive in terms of the big bikes category (10-15k)
5. Plenty of aftermarket and Triumph customisation options.
6. Suspension upgrades will surely be required from the stock ones and again can be done with Interceptor rear shocks and front Springs (cheaper) or Fox Rear and from Tec springs (expensive about 70-80 k)
7. Headlight upgrade will also be required and the stock one is not adequate for highway use.
8. Gels well in a herd of Royal Enfield Bulls and thus not attention seeker, look elsewhere if that is what you seek.
9. Attention to details by Triumph is fantastic and you will enjoy that. Quality accessories and parts.
ajs85 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th August 2021, 12:49   #14
BHPian

Hey dkar,
Let me help you with my understanding/experience in superbike space -

Quote:
Refinement:
ST is refined - both Engine vibrations and gearshifts are sorted. But then one should not compare this with inline 4s

Quote:
Reliability:
A parallel twin runs on relatively low compression ratio and are hence lesser prone to damage due to bad fuel. Also, parallel twins are known for their longevity, lower maintenance and abuse friendly. This one too is no exception.

Quote:
Triumph showroom in Bangalore has had very bad reviews
- thats true from what I know from my friends who have been owning Triumph for few years now

Quote:
Maintenance cost:
it is high, if you compare with the Japs

Quote:
My requirements today are refinement, reliability, comfort and decent maintenance costs
- these are the generic characteristics of any bike. But what is your purpose? Breakfast rides/quick runabouts/mile munching?
Basis that, you need to consider few more aspects - soft suspension, wind noise, riding posture etc
All these factors are important once you are over the new bike thrill, accessory/gear buying spree

my personal views on the bikes you considered
1 Ninja/Z 650: Best bang for the buck! Consider Versys 650 also if you plan to hit highways too often - you get decent suspension, upright seating and decent wind protection.
2. CB650R: Expensive to purchase but MOST AFFORDABLE superbike to maintain. Inline4!!! Semi committed seating, decent hardware
3. Dominar 400/ Duke 390: Not in this league! Still since you have asked - Dominar400 for pillion and D390 for single usage. I have been owning Dominar for 4+ yeas now. Best kitted bike for 2L one can buy. Unrefined though
4. VStrom 650: amazing machine, but yes height can be a concern. Also, I believe this is discontinued at the moment.
5. Interceptor 650: Closest to ST experience with 1/2 of its price (used ST). Yes, it is refined, reliable and cost effective in its league.

Let me sum it up from budget perspective(IMHO) -
2-3L: Dominar400
3-5L: RE Interceptor
5-7L: Used CBR650F, Versys/Z/Ninja650, ST in that order. Height can be issue in case of Versys as well
7L+: better to stretch the budget and get a brand new one of your choice.

Last edited by Zinda : 30th August 2021 at 12:59.
Zinda is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th August 2021, 13:58   #15
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
For starters, intended usage is going to be 20km round trip to office on weekdays and at least one 400 to 600 km ride once a month. I would also like to explore South, North and North east India by bike.
Your decision boils down to this and will effectively eliminate a lot of the big bikes from contention. Rent a few big bikes and try riding them for 10 kilometers one way in Bangalore's traffic, on a weekday. You will realize that you wouldnt want to put your own big bike through this torture.

If you want a do it all big bike, the CB500X seems to fit the bill perfectly. Its expensive yes, but its better suited to your use case than all / almost all the other big bikes that you have considered. That is not taking costs into consideration.

Honestly, if I were you, I would pick an A2 level (47 HP) bike for now and then wait a few years to pick up a sparingly used or new CB500X. For now, look at the Duke / Adv 390, the Interceptor 650 etc and enjoy thrills both daily and on weekends.
neil.jericho is offline   (9) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks