Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2021, 18:19   #1
Senior - BHPian

Super Car Club Garage launches Superbike division

Owing the popularity of superbikes in India, the Super Car Club Garage, founded by Gautam Hari Singhania, has launched a new Superbike division to cater to their maintenance and restoration.

Super Car Club Garage launches Superbike division-scc-9.jpg

The Superbike division will be led by Zubin Ponnappa, owner of Zubinn Design and Sameer Sawant, founder and CEO, FG Motorcycles Pvt. Ltd.

The Super Car Club Garage is situated at Jekegram in Thane and is spread over 45,000 sq. ft. It specializes in restoration and maintenance of supercars, luxury cars and vintage cars.

The Super Car Club Garage offers services like breakdown vans, pick up and drop facility and monsoon parking. There is also an in-house race track and test facility as well as an automobile themed SCC cafe.
TusharK is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 28th June 2021, 21:56   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Super Car Club Garage launches Superbike division

Zubin is an absolute gem and Sam Sawant is a great guy as well. I got my SENAs from Sam and would happily trust Zu with any Superbike. Wish them both all the very best with this.

This is a really great development for Superbike owners and I look forward to checking out the facility first hand at some point. I missed their launch breakfast meet up this Sunday but it anyway seemed a bit too busy for current times.

I think they’ve got a nice cafe as well. In better times maybe we can do some shorter weekend rides to Thane and chill at the cafe.
Axe77 is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed