Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2024, 10:42   #301
BHPian

Re: Used Superbikes & Big Motorcycles on sale in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEcoBeast View Post
The kind of thread I have been looking for!

Fellow Riders!

I am looking for a pre-owner CBR650r under 8 lakhs (can stretch if the condition of the bike demands).

I am in market for more than a year and I have not been able to find a decent one. I scoured through the FB and Insta pages but couldn't convince myself to shed the money on any of them for various reasons. Mainly trust!

I do not have friends who are into riding and most the trips I do on my Honda CBR250R are solo. I am also not active on social media (I downloaded FB and Insta just to search the bike).

Anyways, I have seen people on Reddit helping out folks who are searching for big bikes and thought you guys would be kind enough to help a brother out.
Sometimes I wonder if I should wait for one more year and save enough to get the latest CBR (as it being rumoured to make it to the Indian shores). But I will have to add at least 5 big ones as I know for sure that Honda will slap a price tag of >12 on it.

My criteria is 21 or 22 MY bike with <12000 KM on the odo and with a single owner.

Preferably the bikes that are not associated with any dealer or middlemen. As mentioned, I am sick and tired of dealing with them. So, any leads/guidance are much appreciated.

Thanks for your support!
There is a 22 650R in Goa. I personally know the owner. Approx 20K kms done and is fully loaded with parts and Akra system. And new NS tyres, Asking 10.25L and is negotiable. Its a single owner with complete service history available. GA-05 reg. Whatsapp me on 9823915466 if you want me to connect you with him.

Last edited by akshayhonda : 27th May 2024 at 10:45.
akshayhonda is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks