Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2018, 11:59   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: The Triumph Street Scrambler. EDIT: Now launched at Rs. 8.1 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by timuseravan View Post
Any owners on TBhp? I am seriously considering the Street Scrambler as next upgrade over D390.
There are some offers on the existing stocks- a Kit with different exhausts, seat and some other things or discounts of around a lac. The new one should be here sometime early next year so it will all depend on how much you want to spend and how soon Regarding reviews, 2 of the guys who bought from Chandigarh dealership were in praise of the bike but it will all come down to your individual requirements or preferences. Test Rides may be difficult though.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super...unch-soon.html
Turbanator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2018, 13:16   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
There are some offers on the existing stocks- a Kit with different exhausts, seat and some other things or discounts of around a lac. The new one should be here sometime early next year so it will all depend on how much you want to spend and how soon Regarding reviews, 2 of the guys who bought from Chandigarh dealership were in praise of the bike but it will all come down to your individual requirements or preferences. Test Rides may be difficult though.

Yeah the offer is very tempting - primarily adds twin seats and V&H exhaust!
The new 2019 scrambler is expected to cost 10-15% more with a bump in power. But I am ok with the current power and torque figures as well.
My main concern is high exhaust - so wanted to talk to some owners on how it is especially in summer and with pillion.

The 1200 is supposed to be around 15lakh OTR and completely out of my budget.
Old 20th November 2018, 14:16   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by timuseravan View Post
Yeah the offer is very tempting - primarily adds twin seats and V&H exhaust!
The new 2019 scrambler is expected to cost 10-15% more with a bump in power. But I am ok with the current power and torque figures as well.
My main concern is high exhaust - so wanted to talk to some owners on how it is especially in summer and with pillion.

The 1200 is supposed to be around 15lakh OTR and completely out of my budget.
I've had the bike for almost a year. It wasn't that hot to begin with, except in the summer in a traffic jam, my right leg would be a little uncomfortable.
But I decatted it and it's been perfect since then. No heat whatsoever. Can't say much about pillions since I ride solo.
suneel is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks