Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2023, 17:27   #151
BHPian

Re: Triumph Street Twin & Bonneville T120

Hello folks! Few updates to share about my 2017 Street Twin. I have installed some aftermarket parts and I feel this is important information because I really needed it when I was considering these upgrades but could not find them on Indian forums.
  1. YSS GTop Rear suspension: I have been complaining about the softly sprung suspension on the bike ever since I started riding it. It is such a beautiful, near-perfect piece of engineering but the suspension really lets it down. The YSS Gtops are an amazing pair of fully adjustable shocks. I have moved compression and rebound to 8 clicks softer than standard and my goodness, it changed the bike's character so drastically. I go over road imperfections like they don't even exist and for those really bad craters, I just feel a slight unsettlement which wouldn't bother me at all. The bike's character is a lot more plush and mature, I love it! I now wonder why did I not make this upgrade sooner. I have a pair of YSS progressive front springs as well which I will have installed next month.
  2. Motone Xpipe: This was one upgrade I was not very keen on but now that I have them, I am out of words. Not only does it give you a slight but noticeable surge in the initial pickup, but it also enhances the aural experience. My exhaust note is now deeper, bassier, and very very angry. The under-the-radar bike now is an attention grabber on the street. Not sure how I feel about this because I used to like the quiet luxury aspect of ST. Hopefully, I get used to it. But I am enjoying the strong pull, down low and throughout the mid-range.
  3. Vredestein front tyres: Excellent front tyres, good grip, takes a little time to put in the required heat for optimal performance but doesn't lack on performance in any way. Fully recommended.
shabih is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks