Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2015, 18:02   #1
Team-BHP Support

Ducati opens dealership in Bengaluru

Ducati has opened a showroom in Bengaluru, its first in South India. The new dealership is operated by the VST Group and is located at UB City.

The showroom will offer the entire Ducati range available in India, including the iconic Monster 821, Hypermotard and Hyperstrada, the Diavel family and the company’s superbike models - 1299, 1299 S and flagship Panigale R.

Ducati opens dealership in Bengaluru-imgg0488.jpg

The VST Group has also create a service facility for Ducati on Victoria Road.

Ducati India has also announced that started taking orders for the newly arrived Scrambler Urban Enduro. The bike is available at the Bengaluru showroom and is priced from Rs. 7,90,000 (ex-showroom, Bengaluru).

Ducati opens dealership in Bengaluru-imgg0438.jpg

Ducati has also now started deliveries of the Multistrada 1200 and 1200S. The model comes with four riding modes, which - Sport, Touring, Urban and Enduro. It is equipped with A Ducati Testastretta DVT engine, which has variable cam-timing on both camshafts. The Multistrada is also available at the new Bengaluru showroom. It is priced from Rs. 14,60,000 (ex-showroom, Bengaluru).

Ducati opens dealership in Bengaluru-imgg0451.jpg

Other Ducati dealerships are located in Mumbai, Delhi and Gurgaon. The company plans to expand its network in other major metros throughout 2016.
Aditya is online now   (9) Thanks
Old 12th November 2015, 18:08   #2
BHPian

Re: Ducati opens dealership in Bengaluru

When a few of us from TBhp were there last weekend, the sales rep mentioned that the on-road price of the Scrambler starts from 7.9L (for the Icon) and the higher models are all at 9.2L.

For the rest, from @AnkurS' memory

821 Dark - 10.9L
821 - 11.5L
Panigale 1299S - 48L
Diavel Carbon - 17.5L
Hyperstrada - 13L
Hypermotard - 11L
Scrambler - 7.9L, 9.2L

I'm pretty sure these are the on-road prices, but I could be wrong.
Shanenanigans is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2015, 08:37   #3
BHPian

any idea whats the 899 on road is going to be ?
Old 23rd November 2015, 09:31   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Panigale 1299S - 48L
Good lord.. Thats costly for even Rossi . Are they really serious about that price. Thats too high.

And i feel the Hypermotard is actually priced OK. All these prices are definitely double as always with CKD or imports.

I am still not believing my eyes about the Panigale. 48L Wow.
Old 23rd November 2015, 10:58   #5
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Is the service centre operational? Anybody got their bikes serviced from the new centre?

Thanks!
Old 23rd November 2015, 11:03   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratap.pratu View Post
any idea whats the 899 on road is going to be ?
It's around 14 Lakhs.. The sales rep said they won't be selling one to anyone until next year since they're waiting for the 959.. But a mutual friend got one from the Mumbai dealer.. So I suggest you talk to the rep again or get in touch with the Mumbai dealer if you want one
Old 23rd November 2015, 19:01   #7
BHPian

I live in Infantry Road which is 1 km away from MG Road. And good lord! This place has become Automotive Heaven! Indian Motorcycle is stone throw's away from my home.. Literally after 2 buildings.

And within the radius of 5 kms, there is Maserati, Porsche, Harley Davidson, Triumph, BMW, Audi, Lamborghini, Mini and as mentioned on this thread, Ducati. Best place to live for an Automobile enthusiast like me.
Old 25th November 2015, 12:43   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post
It's around 14 Lakhs.. The sales rep said they won't be selling one to anyone until next year since they're waiting for the 959.. But a mutual friend got one from the Mumbai dealer.. So I suggest you talk to the rep again or get in touch with the Mumbai dealer if you want one
on road gonna i guess it might touch 16 lacs. but ducati itself is costly on maintenance and track oriented bikes. Thanks anyways

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks