Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th January 2016, 16:25   #256
BHPian

Re: Ducati to re-enter India in 2015. EDIT: Bikes priced from Rs. 7.08 lakhs (page 6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubz View Post
Finally My Red Devil
Mammma Miiia!!
I hope you catch some sleep tonight shubz!
Eagerly awaiting more pics of the beauty on our roads!
wolfy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2016, 16:33   #257
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ducati to re-enter India in 2015. EDIT: Bikes priced from Rs. 7.08 lakhs (page 6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj.barcode View Post
Congrats SHUBZ, fantastic bike. It is Multistrada 1200s with sky hook suspension right?
What was the on road price and ho many days was it from booking to delivery?

Congrats again and you keeping the fatboy as well?
Yes Raj - it is the S with Skyhook! :-) and No - Not keeping the Fatboy - 2 legends can't co-exist in one stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin_v8 View Post
What a BEAUT mate and what a choice colour. Ferrari looks only good in Red and is an identity of being a Ferrari same is the case with Ducati motorcycles. Red is the colour of choice for Italian exotics.

I am an ADV tourer enthusiast and this is one ADV tourer which has made a mark for itself in the ADV touring circuit with its bucket load of gadgetry, features and not to mentioned those drop dead gorgeous(Italian for sure) looks. Look at it from any angle and it screams Made in Italy!

Some of the features I can think of:
  • Seat height of 33 inches which is comfortable unlike some of its ADV tourer counterparts.
  • Decent fuel tank capacity of 20 litres.
  • Top notch Pirelli tyres if I am not wrong
  • Brembo brakes with ABS
  • Adjustable front and rear suspension with active suspension technology
  • More than enough 150 BHP with powerful 118 NM of Torque
  • Traction control with slipper clutch and ride by wire technology
  • Awesome bang for buck

Also I think you are a fan of V twin motors eh! first the HD Sportster, then the Fatboy and now the Multistrada. Eagerly awaiting your ownership thread.

Ride Safe, Ride Hard and Ride Proud.
Thanks Navin! You are right on all fronts. Including me being a fan of V twins

Cant wait to lay my hands on it!
Shubz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2016, 19:09   #258
BHPian

Hi Shubz,

Congratulations on your newest, let me know if you are planning on a ride this Sunday, would love to join you.

-Veera
Old 30th January 2016, 03:44   #259
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats on the Multistrada Shubz!! Waiting eagerly for your thread and lots of pics. I guess this will be the first ever detailed review of a Ducati on the forum.
Old 30th January 2016, 10:52   #260
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by veerameti View Post
Hi Shubz,

Congratulations on your newest, let me know if you are planning on a ride this Sunday, would love to join you.

-Veera
Thanks Veera. Sure would let you know. PM me your number if you can. We can be in touch. What do you ride BTW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
Congrats on the Multistrada Shubz!! Waiting eagerly for your thread and lots of pics. I guess this will be the first ever detailed review of a Ducati on the forum.
Thank you! :-) I wonder how much in detail I can go. Am bad at detailing/writing. Will do my best.
Old 30th January 2016, 11:39   #261
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by veerameti View Post
Hi Shubz,

-Veera
Quote:
Thanks Veera. Sure would let you know. PM me your number if you can. We can be in touch. What do you ride BTW?
Veera Sir has a 2015 Triumph Tiger XCx IIRC.

Your Multistrada will have a great time with another globetrotter I am sure !

Last edited by //M : 30th January 2016 at 11:40.
//M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2016, 22:18   #262
BHPian

Quote:
Finally My Red Devil (Yet to be formally named) arriveth! Delivery scheduled for tomorrow!
Congrats Shubz, the Duc's looking great. Looking forward to the ownership thread. 3rd V twin in succession eh
Plans to do the pilgrimage, aka Leh-Ladakh on the red devil ?
Ricci is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2016, 11:04   #263
Senior - BHPian

And Leo comes home!!

Will post more pics and other details ASAP!

Ducati to re-enter India in 2015. EDIT: Bikes priced from Rs. 7.08 lakhs (page 6)-img_7043.jpg

Ducati to re-enter India in 2015. EDIT: Bikes priced from Rs. 7.08 lakhs (page 6)-img_7044.jpg
Shubz is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 1st February 2016, 12:54   #264
Senior - BHPian

Wow! Congrats Shubz. Liked the front end especially those menacing eyes. Eagerly awaiting for a detailed report.
TorqueyTechie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2016, 12:56   #265
Senior - BHPian

Jaw droppingly awesome. the Fatty was a tough act to beat, but if there was one bike that could do it, this is it!!

Congrats Shubz....enjoy her in the manner she was designed for!
himanshugoswami is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2016, 13:03   #266
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
Wow! Congrats Shubz. Liked the front end especially those menacing eyes. Eagerly awaiting for a detailed report.
Oh yeah! Love the mean "Don't mess with me" look! And yes, composing it. Its is my head. will pen it down shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
Jaw droppingly awesome. the Fatty was a tough act to beat, but if there was one bike that could do it, this is it!!

Congrats Shubz....enjoy her in the manner she was designed for!
Thanks Himanshu! and its "HIM" Lol - Eagerly waiting to ride more!
Shubz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2016, 13:25   #267
BHPian

Quote:
And Leo comes home!!

Congrats Shubz, I am very interested in knowing the media configuration and Ducati mobile app information, the last time I checked the mobile app was quite ready, hoping its now might be ready and would be providing all the ride and other information on mobile app.

-Pramod
pramods is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2016, 16:58   #268
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats Shubz, That's one gorgeous bike. Those mobile pictures do not do justice at all. Please take good pictures in broad daylight and share it soon

Hope you will find your true love in this bike and keep it for the longest

Also, look forward to your ownership report to know everything about this bike

So what trips planned in 2016?
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2016, 23:03   #269
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
And Leo comes home!!

Hi Shubz,

Congratulations. I am sure you will enjoy this even more than your recent rides.

Next time in town we shall definitely plan something

Best Regards & Ride Safe

Ram
r_nairtvm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2016, 14:42   #270
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramods View Post
Congrats Shubz, I am very interested in knowing the media configuration and Ducati mobile app information, the last time I checked the mobile app was quite ready, hoping its now might be ready and would be providing all the ride and other information on mobile app.
Tried pairing the bluetooth to the Ducati Multistrada Link app on the iphone. Wasn't quite successful. Will try again sometime soon again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Congrats Shubz, That's one gorgeous bike. Those mobile pictures do not do justice at all. Please take good pictures in broad daylight and share it soon

Hope you will find your true love in this bike and keep it for the longest

Also, look forward to your ownership report to know everything about this bike

So what trips planned in 2016?
Avi -- Thanks much sir. The mobile pics were taken in low light. There are some good pics taken by the iP6 where the quality is very good. shall post it up on my ownership thread. Dread to open the Ownership Thread as it takes quite an effort at coining the entire saga.. Lol.
Yes Hoping to find the true love with this bike and keep it for the longest (like the Duke)
Trips planned (at least in planning state) - Goa, Kanyakumari, Rameshwaram, Hyderabad, Pune before the rains start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_nairtvm View Post
Hi Shubz,

Congratulations. I am sure you will enjoy this even more than your recent rides.

Next time in town we shall definitely plan something
Thank you sir. Yes sir, thats how its seeming as of now.

Please do let me know when you set foot on the Bangalore soil and would love to catch up with you for a nice ride.

Cheers
Shubz

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks