Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2007, 13:08   #436
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEM3R View Post
Hey Mav, is that a Range Rover Sport or The Range Rover? If it is the big brother, doesnt this gentleman have 2-3 others already? So you mean to say because its been facelifted and the new 4.2 supercharged was launched he's going for one? Haha actually that makes sense, he already has a Cayenne Turbo, hes getting a Turbo S. Has an E39 M5 and added an E60 M5 too. His is a life to have. Three cheers to mobile telephony.
Yup.. it is the new range rover.. not the sports.. personally i like the Range Rover better, the sports aint much fun.. man would love to see this guys collection.. the approx no. of cars he has is 37.. and thats all exotic cars!!
Old 5th May 2007, 13:44   #437
BHPian

hey Mav... i guess the 'S8' is gonna be a first in india.....
Old 5th May 2007, 17:21   #438
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490 View Post
Yup.. it is the new range rover.. not the sports.. personally i like the Range Rover better, the sports aint much fun.. man would love to see this guys collection.. the approx no. of cars he has is 37.. and thats all exotic cars!!
Anyday mav. The Range Rover rocks, is the epitome of the luxury SUV. The Range Sport somehow according to me isn't really a true Range Rover.

37 !!!!!! Must be like a museum. Im sure at some point these cars will be displayed to the public. Even if its after this gentleman's time, maybe his kids will auction them. But atleast you might get a chance to see them. Go deliver the Range and try and see the collection. You will be one of the elite few !
Old 6th May 2007, 13:26   #439
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
If it is the big brother, doesnt this gentleman have 2-3 others already? So you mean to say because its been facelifted and the new 4.2 supercharged was launched he's going for one?. Has an E39 M5 and added an E60 M5 too. His is a life to have. Three cheers to mobile telephony.
He has a green one and two older ranger rovers. E60 M% rumoured to be on sale. Not very good for slow driving....and too common in India. Three cheers to ripped off father in law and shareholders actually

Quote:
Anyday mav. The Range Rover rocks, is the epitome of the luxury SUV. The Range Sport somehow according to me isn't really a true Range Rover.

Both are totally different cars, RR sport is based on Discovery. I quite like it

37 !!!!!! Must be like a museum. Im sure at some point these cars will be displayed to the public. Even if its after this gentleman's time, maybe his kids will auction them.
Kids have another 20 years to mature, I gather
Old 12th May 2007, 02:02   #440

Range Rover Sports Finally here

Its finally here guys. Will click pics and post it here. Just took delivery of my Zermat Silver Range Rover Sports . ITS AWESOME. Will put up pics soon.

BTW - Hellwrath & vezj420 the blue A4 that you saw was mine. I like the car defnitely pricey but well do we have a choice here if we want to have a good car???. I mean in terms of price. The C is boring the 3 series wasnt yet launched and this was the only option i had in that pricing. But to tell u I like the car. Its doing pretty good so far touched a top speed of 200 on the highway and didnt feel a thing.
Old 12th May 2007, 14:11   #441
Senior - BHPian

Just saw a Range Rover on Airport Rd yesterday. Dark greyish thing. Very nice.
Old 12th May 2007, 20:38   #442
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerover View Post
BTW - Hellwrath & vezj420 the blue A4 that you saw was mine. I like the car defnitely pricey but well do we have a choice here if we want to have a good car???.
Hey RangeRover! Welcome to the forum! Hope u didn't take any offense to my earlier comment...and now u got a Range Rover huh? right on! waiting for those pics...

btw, do post an intro of yourself in the intro threads...see ya on the road! (in fact I have a couple of times already)
Old 12th May 2007, 20:46   #443
BHPian

saw a evo IX near ashoka pillar man what a car the exhaust not was amazing
Old 12th May 2007, 21:02   #444
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Its finally here guys. Will click pics and post it here. Just took delivery of my Zermat Silver Range Rover Sports . ITS AWESOME. Will put up pics soon.

BTW - Hellwrath & vezj420 the blue A4 that you saw was mine. I like the car defnitely pricey but well do we have a choice here if we want to have a good car???. I mean in terms of price. The C is boring the 3 series wasnt yet launched and this was the only option i had in that pricing. But to tell u I like the car. Its doing pretty good so far touched a top speed of 200 on the highway and didnt feel a thing.
hey rangerover do you work somewhere in E-city. I see a blue Audi A4 everyday on my way back around 4:30-5pm.
Old 12th May 2007, 22:22   #445
BHPian

R21,35 profile, 2xx width.... original mercedes rims....on an s class.... quiz time.... what comes to your mind???
Old 13th May 2007, 02:45   #446
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
R21,35 profile, 2xx width.... original mercedes rims....on an s class.... quiz time.... what comes to your mind???
Mercedes ML, CL, Hummer??
Old 13th May 2007, 05:08   #447
Senior - BHPian

S65 Amg?

Old 13th May 2007, 10:32   #448
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetan View Post
saw a evo IX near ashoka pillar man what a car the exhaust not was amazing

guess your speakin about the silver Evo VII .. I guess no Evo IXs around b,lore
Old 14th May 2007, 11:24   #449
BHPian

Quote:
Its finally here guys. Will click pics and post it here. Just took delivery of my Zermat Silver Range Rover Sports . ITS AWESOME. Will .............................
Welcome Bro, Nice car and I love the color on it!
Old 14th May 2007, 22:35   #450

hi i think the boxster is again on sale....is anyone aware of the cars condition as of now?...i came to know that this boxster spends most of its time in garage for repairs n one more story that it got under a truck....got the hood and hdlights redone....is there any truth to all this guyz...any info would b of great help as my frnd is interested in this car ..thanx

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks