Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2008, 22:17   #3736
BHPian

My parents know that guy quite well and say he isnt the type to roam around with so many security people.

Dad says it could be a couple of other people from a certain big INFOrmation technology related company. Some of them do stay in Jayanagar.[/quote]

If you guys are talking abt the S600 of the bluelines guy then yes its him....i think it was one of the first S600's in bangalore.Anyway dont know who your parents know dude but i know the guy very well.and he travels with atleast one or two scorpios behind at all times.So if it was a white scorpio then its definitely them.and the transport is just a front its not his main business he has a lot of other large scale industries.
Old 20th December 2008, 00:35   #3737
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immobiliare View Post
My parents know that guy quite well and say he isnt the type to roam around with so many security people.

Dad says it could be a couple of other people from a certain big INFOrmation technology related company. Some of them do stay in Jayanagar.
If you guys are talking abt the S600 of the bluelines guy then yes its him....i think it was one of the first S600's in bangalore.Anyway dont know who your parents know dude but i know the guy very well.and he travels with atleast one or two scorpios behind at all times.So if it was a white scorpio then its definitely them.and the transport is just a front its not his main business he has a lot of other large scale industries.[/quote]

AAah. I wasnt talking abt that guy. If it is that guy, then I have no clue about him.

I was referring to another person.
Old 20th December 2008, 01:15   #3738
BHPian

The dude who owns bluelines is a close family friend, and he also lives in Mumbai. He shuttles between Bangalore and Mumbai. The S600 is only one feather in his cap. The cars he keeps here in Mumbai are no less!

A W12 A8 and a V12 760Li amongst many, many others! Funny though he doesn't keep security cars with him when he travels here in Mumbai...

And yes he has his hands in so many other things too!

cheers:
Old 20th December 2008, 11:45   #3739
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocG View Post
The dude who owns bluelines is a close family friend, and he also lives in Mumbai. He shuttles between Bangalore and Mumbai. The S600 is only one feather in his cap. The cars he keeps here in Mumbai are no less!

A W12 A8 and a V12 760Li amongst many, many others! Funny though he doesn't keep security cars with him when he travels here in Mumbai...

And yes he has his hands in so many other things too!

cheers:
also add Audi TT, SL500, RS4, CLK, and scores of DC cars.
Old 20th December 2008, 12:11   #3740
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immobiliare View Post

Dad says it could be a couple of other people from a certain big INFOrmation technology related company. Some of them do stay in Jayanagar.
If you guys are talking abt the S600 of the bluelines guy then yes its him....i think it was one of the first S600's in bangalore.Anyway dont know who your parents know dude but i know the guy very well.and he travels with atleast one or two scorpios behind at all times.So if it was a white scorpio then its definitely them.and the transport is just a front its not his main business he has a lot of other large scale industries.[/quote]

Ya, I mentioned the same guy. When I was studying in Bangalore in 2002-03 I was staying at Jayanagar & used to pass in front his house. Normally there used to be tight security in front of his gate & we used to see some real exotic coming out & going inside his house. I've also seen a Hayabusa that time.

I know that he used to shuttle in between Mumbai & Bangalore as we were also into transport earlier. But I was wondering what is his ride in Mumbai. Anyway impressed with his taste to thirsty 12-cylinders.
Old 20th December 2008, 13:23   #3741
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
If you guys are talking abt the S600 of the bluelines guy then yes its him....i think it was one of the first S600's in bangalore.Anyway dont know who your parents know dude but i know the guy very well.and he travels with atleast one or two scorpios behind at all times.So if it was a white scorpio then its definitely them.and the transport is just a front its not his main business he has a lot of other large scale industries.
Ya, I mentioned the same guy. When I was studying in Bangalore in 2002-03 I was staying at Jayanagar & used to pass in front his house. Normally there used to be tight security in front of his gate & we used to see some real exotic coming out & going inside his house. I've also seen a Hayabusa that time.

I know that he used to shuttle in between Mumbai & Bangalore as we were also into transport earlier. But I was wondering what is his ride in Mumbai. Anyway impressed with his taste to thirsty 12-cylinders. [/quote]

I've been a frequent visitor to the lane he lives on. I've spoken to that guy and he admits that the cars he feels like driving here, he keeps them at his house.else they are at his farmhouse/warehouse on kanakapura road.He later moves them to Mumbai , his other base location. Apart from the 'busa, I've also seen the BMW cruiser (the one used by james bond) outside his house.I especially love his RS4.Seen a M5 at his house sometime apart from the CLS ,CLK & SL500. When he buys mercs, you'll see most of the merc models in his garage.now its the turn of the Audis.

Last edited by 14000rpm : 20th December 2008 at 13:24.
Old 20th December 2008, 14:34   #3742
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
also add Audi TT, SL500, RS4, CLK, and scores of DC cars.
yeah 3 A8s, 2 7s, 4-5 Es, an E36 M3, 2 TTs old and new, X3, X5... He has 42 cars now, 43 and 44 are on order...
He has tons of Audis owing to the fact that he used to own a dealership for Audi, but backed out some time back. All his cars are maintained by a private team who he employs, and it's a side business of his, his guys are trained to service any exotic, so life's good I guess...

Oh and a lot of the cars mentioned here as being seen outside his house do not belong to him. I believe he never had an M5...His businesses mean he works with high profile clientele, you'd always see some great cars visiting his place...

I have to say though, the SL500 is fun, but I'm in love with his RS4...I get to drive all the new cars he gets here in Mumbai...I mean considering he's my neighbour and all

cheers:

Last edited by DocG : 20th December 2008 at 14:41.
Old 20th December 2008, 20:36   #3743
Senior - BHPian

spotted a blue Mini Cooper on Church Street !!
Old 21st December 2008, 09:27   #3744
Senior - BHPian

spotted a toyota hilux "surf" (KL-10 registered) at kammanahalli , the car was very less mantained and was in a pretty bad condition , was not able to take the snaps
Old 21st December 2008, 17:12   #3745
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
I also spotted the cayman.
That looks like its outside the 12th Main CCD. You'll find it parked there almost everyday, unless the guy comes in his Laura.

Saw the GTR on Airport rd., white hummer on St. Marks and the nice green Civic there too!!

Last edited by ajmat : 21st December 2008 at 21:11.
Old 21st December 2008, 22:46   #3746
BHPian

It rolled up next to me at a signal !
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-image0545.jpg  

Old 22nd December 2008, 00:32   #3747
Senior - BHPian

is that the nano??

must be the much awaited bajaj's new car!!
Old 22nd December 2008, 09:16   #3748
Distinguished - BHPian

Errrr..... I hope you were kidding.

It's the phantom which is the "exotic". The car in front of it is an Indica,
Old 22nd December 2008, 10:02   #3749
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
spotted a toyota hilux "surf" (KL-10 registered) at kammanahalli , the car was very less mantained and was in a pretty bad condition , was not able to take the snaps
If its a maroon colour one, then it was under the custody of Customs for a long time in Calicut on some import duty case! I regulary seen & even enquired whether will it be auctioned, so that one of my cousin was interested in the car. But I got the information that the owner will pay the balance duty & release it soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Must be the transport guy, cause Mallya has a black W220 S500, and a W221 S600 (also black). Impressive security though for this guy...
When did Dr.Mallya added the S600? Hope it is very recent, because when I talked to the sales manager of Merc dealership in Bangalore a few months back, he told Dr.Mallya has only W220 S500 (which was there for the service too. He also mentioned that he is getting a RR Phantom!
Old 22nd December 2008, 11:11   #3750
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiranhaBoy View Post
That looks like its outside the 12th Main CCD. You'll find it parked there almost everyday, unless the guy comes in his Laura.

Saw the GTR on Airport rd., white hummer on St. Marks and the nice green Civic there too!!
you are right.I've got more pix of the same car but unfortunately, I'm unable to upload them.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks