Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2016, 19:00   #4771
BHPian

Re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

There was a news item recently stating Baahubali Prabhas bought a Ghost. Does this belong to him by any chance?
Old 24th January 2016, 16:21   #4772
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enobarbus View Post
There was a news item recently stating Baahubali Prabhas bought a Ghost. Does this belong to him by any chance?
No, it doesn't. I've heard it belongs to Mr. PP Reddy, as mentioned in my earlier post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Apparently shares garage with the Diamond House Bentleys.

Here's a couple of pics of him with his beloved Bentleys-
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-imageuploadedbyteambhp1453632328.309127.jpg
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-imageuploadedbyteambhp1453632423.697232.jpg
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-imageuploadedbyteambhp1453632471.202125.jpg

The red Continental GT V8 is now wrapped Yellow, if I am not mistaken, and he apparently has had the Bentayga SUV on order since its announcement.
More about him and his Bentleys here- http://thrillofdriving.com/experienc...erabad-bentley
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th January 2016, 23:31   #4773
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No, it doesn't. I've heard it belongs to Mr. PP Reddy, as mentioned in my earlier post.

Here's a couple of pics of him with his beloved Bentleys-
Attachment 1464489
Attachment 1464491
Attachment 1464492

The red Continental GT V8 is now wrapped Yellow, if I am not mistaken, and he apparently has had the Bentayga SUV on order since its announcement.
More about him and his Bentleys here- http://thrillofdriving.com/experienc...erabad-bentley

As far as I know, there's a different Monaco Yellow CGT V8 with loads of CF in Hyderabad, so if that's the car you're talking about then it's a different one. I may be wrong though. Also, Mr. PP Reddy has another Rolls as well right?
A.K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2016, 01:00   #4774

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
As far as I know, there's a different Monaco Yellow CGT V8 with loads of CF in Hyderabad, so if that's the car you're talking about then it's a different one. I may be wrong though. Also, Mr. PP Reddy has another Rolls as well right?
Yeah i heard he has another ghost.
Old 25th January 2016, 08:22   #4775
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I was told the red one was wrapped yellow . But I could be wrong. Been out of the game for very long now!
And I cannot be happier being proved wrong, specially in this case. Because one more Bentley never hurt anyone. And it is yellow!
No idea about his other Rolls though. I have a lot of catching up to do!
Old 25th January 2016, 20:11   #4776
Senior - BHPian

When all you have is a Murcielago but SV is life!
The 'Jugaad Karo' advertisement in the background couldn't have been more appropriately placed. Hats off to shotwithcanon@instagram! xD
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-imageuploadedbyteambhp1453732872.052276.jpg
shyn is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th January 2016, 20:49   #4777
Senior - BHPian

Here's a recent pic of Mr. PP Reddy's red Continental GT V8. So the yellow one is definitely a different one. Wonder why it isn't spotted more often!
Pic via Vinith photography@fb
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-imageuploadedbyteambhp1453821538.265830.jpg
shyn is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th January 2016, 22:26   #4778
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Looks like the yellow 997 Mark I Porsche 911 tubro that burnt a while ago is back on its feet. Racetech posted these two pics on their Instagram. The car's back with some custom paint, Capristo exhausts and Vorsteiner rims and CF bits and bobs.
Icons never die !
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-imageuploadedbyteambhp1454172365.471833.jpgSupercars & Imports : Hyderabad-imageuploadedbyteambhp1454172375.353402.jpg
A.K is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st January 2016, 23:27   #4779
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Looks like the yellow 997 Mark I Porsche 911 tubro that burnt a while ago is back on its feet. Racetech posted these two pics on their Instagram. The car's back with some custom paint, Capristo exhausts and Vorsteiner rims and CF bits and bobs.
Icons never die !

Turns out it is not the same car. This happens to be a Mumbai car. The Hyd car must be a complete write-off.
So I guess icons can die too! 😛
Old 19th February 2016, 16:39   #4780
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Some action finally in a relatively dormant Hyderabad scene!
Country's first Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2 to be delivered to HYDin a couple of weeks! Spec on the car is black with black Kari rims! Definitely gonna be a stunner!
A.K is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th February 2016, 19:49   #4781
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Country's first Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2 to be delivered to HYDin a couple of weeks! Spec on the car is black with black Kari rims! Definitely gonna be a stunner!

Woah! That's amazing news!
But wish the owner had opted for a more colorful paint seeing how colorful this baby bull is in character.
Any idea what its garage mates would be?
shyn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2016, 23:00   #4782
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
But wish the owner had opted for a more colorful paint seeing how colorful this baby bull is in character.

An all black garage is all that I'm told
Old 20th February 2016, 16:53   #4783
BHPian

Quote:
I was the first to place an order back in November, but several orders for the LP580-2 have been placed across the country in the mean time. Given that we still did not receive exact build dates yet, it is safe to assume that several LP580-2s will be arriving in the first batch to India. Promised delivery is sometime in April.

Quote:
I agree that the Huracan looks spectacular in other shades especially Verde/green and Arancio/orange. However black has always been my favorite colour and I also think an all black collection would look timeless. The bull will be sharing space with an R56 Mini Cooper S JCW tuned and an E60 BMW 530i. Something along the likes of an S/7/A8 should be joining by next year.
huracan.lp580 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th February 2016, 20:44   #4784
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by huracan.lp580 View Post
I was the first to place an order back in November, but several orders for the LP580-2 have been placed across the country in the mean time. Given that we still did not receive exact build dates yet, it is safe to assume that several LP580-2s will be arriving in the first batch to India. Promised delivery is sometime in April.

Aha! The man himself here! Great to see you here buddy, you now need to start a thread dedicated to your bull sharing all the possible details!
On a more serious note, congratulations on the buy! Love the spec on the car, neat!
Please do start a new thread to keep us updated
A.K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2016, 13:53   #4785
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by huracan.lp580 View Post

I agree that the Huracan looks spectacular in other shades especially Verde/green and Arancio/orange. However black has always been my favorite colour and I also think an all black collection would look timeless. The bull will be sharing space with an R56 Mini Cooper S JCW tuned and an E60 BMW 530i. Something along the likes of an S/7/A8 should be joining by next year.

Woah! Now this was totally unexpected! The owner himself here, wow!
Congratulations and thank you so much for buying that wonderful car. This is the closest us peasants can get to it. And yes, please do start an ownership thread. Pretty please.
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks