Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Chennai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Chennai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/36310-supercars-imports-chennai-445.html)

Spotted a Black Jeep Wrangler as it whizzed by Manapakkam today moving towards Kancheepuram side.. Quickly overtook a bus and got hidden from the line of sight. So could not take a snap. Any idea if it is here to stay or just passing by.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rohitoasis (Post 4084652)
Spotted a Black Jeep Wrangler as it whizzed by Manapakkam today moving towards Kancheepuram side.. Quickly overtook a bus and got hidden from the line of sight. So could not take a snap. Any idea if it is here to stay or just passing by.

Its here to stay .

Here is a picture of the same

New Gallardo in town... Spotted this evening

Audi R8 V10 and Porsche GT3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivasankar (Post 4085571)
New Gallardo in town... Spotted this evening

That was Kerala's LP 550-2, sold to Chennai?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebo (Post 4087217)
That was Kerala's LP 550-2, sold to Chennai?

I'm not aware of the ownership but it looks to be pre-owned as it is MH registered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivasankar (Post 4087235)
I'm not aware of the ownership but it looks to be pre-owned as it is MH registered.

It is MH Registered as it used to be the Lamborghini Mumbai Demo Car.

It was eventually sold to Kerala, and could now have been sold to Chennai.

Chennai's only Lamborghini Aventador .

Saw a White Rolls Royce with a WB number plate zooming around OMR yesterday afternoon. Anyone knows whose is it?

OT: Showed my wife the RR and her comment "The rear looks like an Ambassador!! :D"

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishasrani (Post 4087958)
Chennai's only Lamborghini Aventador .

Even a supercar is superstitious lol:

Supercars & Imports : Chennai-lambo.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by arvind71181 (Post 4087972)
Saw a White Rolls Royce with a WB number plate zooming around OMR yesterday afternoon. Anyone knows whose is it?

OT: Showed my wife the RR and her comment "The rear looks like an Ambassador!! :D"

I saw a Bentley in OMR with WB plates, white color not sure of the owner. Surprised to note there is WB RR too!

Quote:

Looking at what your wife had to say about it, I'm pretty sure it was a Rolls Royce Phantom that you saw :p

Belongs to the Chettinad family. Their offices are at the Gemini Signal.

Quote:

Spotted the first Green Lamborghini Huracan in Chennai below my office, Adyar. It was delivered yesterday. The owner is a car fanatic. They have a fleet of exotic cars. So cool to see them.

Supercars & Imports : Chennai-screenshot_20161114140559.png

Supercars & Imports : Chennai-screenshot_20161114140629.png

Supercars & Imports : Chennai-screenshot_20161114140710.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by supramani (Post 4092320)
Spotted the first Green Lamborghini Huracan in Chennai below my office, Adyar. It was delivered yesterday. The owner is a car fanatic. They have a fleet of exotic cars. So cool to see them.

Attachment 1575562

Attachment 1575563

Attachment 1575564

Loving the way the hypersilver rims sit with the shade! Any idea what else is there in the garage?