Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th October 2008, 09:23   #211
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
my eye balls popped out yesterday when I Spotted a Red Ferrari(not sure but i guess it was a 430) yesterday near Sector 36/37 yesterday.
Was stuck in traffic so couldnt take pictures.
I guess it was the same that was spotted in Noida a few days back
since this one had a PB07(hoshiarpur) registration number.

Boy it had an orgasmic exhaust note.
Finally! , some challenge for me. You sure it was a Ferrari? Because if you are not sure if it was the 430 then how can you be sure it was a ferrari? Just by the exhaust note (which can be some after market on a kit car? ) ?
Old 10th October 2008, 09:34   #212
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Finally! , some challenge for me. You sure it was a Ferrari? Because if you are not sure if it was the 430 then how can you be sure it was a ferrari? Just by the exhaust note (which can be some after market on a kit car? ) ?
Off course yaar it was a ferrari.I was driving with my eyes open.
and please I can differentiate between a supercar and normal modded car.
It was a late in the evening so couldnot make out from a distance,if it was F430 or any other.
And it has been doing rounds in chandigarh since past few days as it was also spotted by a friend earlier

Last edited by akshay4587 : 10th October 2008 at 09:35.
Old 10th December 2008, 14:52   #213

spotted this near sec 7 roundabout on sunday(7th) morning. it was huge!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh-07122008514.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh-07122008515.jpg  

Old 10th December 2008, 15:13   #214
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
You've had competition for a while... very close competition at that.
You probably saw the 599... The fist 599 in India went to Chandi. The car came under the scanner for some reason. So i believe the car was kept completely under wraps. In fact, i was last told that she (the owner in a young lady) had it sent to her farm and kept in a garage some place outside Chandi. Not sure if the problem is sorted... but its probably sorted by now. After all how long can you keep a 599 hidden? But she told me that some dealer in Delhi was very jealous and was the one who made all kind of complaints about the car. Guess who? hint: The same guy that was behind the Gallardo being seized.

Last edited by liv2drv : 10th December 2008 at 15:14.
Old 10th December 2008, 15:44   #215
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav591 View Post
Nice photo & effort. Infact Chandigard is one of the best cities to have these machines. Good roads & controlled traffic. BTW is it CL600 or CL500?
Old 10th December 2008, 16:52   #216
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
You've had competition for a while... very close competition at that.
You probably saw the 599... The fist 599 in India went to Chandi. The car came under the scanner for some reason. So i believe the car was kept completely under wraps. In fact, i was last told that she (the owner in a young lady) had it sent to her farm and kept in a garage some place outside Chandi. Not sure if the problem is sorted... but its probably sorted by now. After all how long can you keep a 599 hidden? But she told me that some dealer in Delhi was very jealous and was the one who made all kind of complaints about the car. Guess who? hint: The same guy that was behind the Gallardo being seized.
Don't know who the person is . And no , a few my friends who saw the car confirmed that it was the 430 . If there is a 599 around, then goody good.
Old 10th December 2008, 18:00   #217
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
my eye balls popped out yesterday when I Spotted a Red Ferrari(not sure but i guess it was a 430) yesterday near Sector 36/37 yesterday.
Was stuck in traffic so couldnt take pictures.
I guess it was the same that was spotted in Noida a few days back
since this one had a PB07(hoshiarpur) registration number.

Boy it had an orgasmic exhaust note.

Quite possibly the F430, the red one and the first Blue Gallardo belong to the same person and are both PB07 registered. The same two cars were at the Autocar stall at the Auto Expo earlier this year as well.
Old 10th December 2008, 18:33   #218
BHPian

but i know the PB07 ferrari you are talking about is still in Delhi. the person who lives next door to me was telling me how he was driving up and down the road outside our place a couple of nights ago.
Old 10th December 2008, 18:44   #219
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
but i know the PB07 ferrari you are talking about is still in Delhi. the person who lives next door to me was telling me how he was driving up and down the road outside our place a couple of nights ago.
That is because it is a delhi based car. It must have come down to chandigarh for a day or two because after that spotting by a fellow bhp-ian and a few friends , it was never seen.

The 599 on the other hand , is yet to be seen at all on chandigarh roads.
Old 10th December 2008, 19:01   #220
Senior - BHPian

Ah one of my favourite cars.

Excellent catch Abhinav.

-
Abhinav
Old 10th December 2008, 21:24   #221
v10
BHPian

Quote:
nice!
love chandigarh roads... cant beat them!!
i've seen a black and a grey one back in delhi... pretty huge
Old 10th December 2008, 22:40   #222

KDS,dude ,you are living my dreams MY DREAM garage is your garage ! =)
LP640 ! man,that thing is wicked sICK! great taste man ,pagani,koenig,porsche and lambo! WOW! thank you for preferring the lambo over ferrari in terms of delivery .

personal suggestion (i cant help it ): man,get the SAGARIS! its one of the most exotic looking and savage(great sounding) cars i can think off right now ,not one that can be easily tamed though.
Old 11th December 2008, 16:28   #223

the ferrari here is definately a 430. i somehow know the ownrs of the car but they usually dont stay in chd. will try and get pics.
hanmust@ its a cl500

i have also seen a range rover in and around sector 21 a while back if i remember correctly,it was blue\black in colour. remember the reg number though

Last edited by Rehaan : 12th December 2008 at 16:50. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the EDIT button to add to an existing post within 20 minutes instead of posting another consecutive post.
Old 18th December 2008, 16:36   #224

nobody has any pics of the merc slk??
and yes,last night i saw a black porcshe in panchkula being driven at an insane speed! delhi regd.

Note from Mods : Please try to use punctuation and capitalization properly. Take a look at this thread for details. Thanks.

Last edited by Rehaan : 18th December 2008 at 17:44. Reason: Please see note in post.
Old 18th December 2008, 21:56   #225
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
nobody has any pics of the merc slk??
and yes,last night i saw a black porcshe in panchkula being driven at an insane speed! delhi regd.

Which SLK brother?
That was the meteor grey C4S that you saw.I was amused when I thought I should race the guy in the LP.Then I dropped the idea...

Last edited by ecksreturns : 18th December 2008 at 22:02. Reason: Just read the etiquette rules

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks