Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2008, 05:50   #166
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
I was deceived to say the least. I was told that the car would be airlifted on the 27th and then on the 25th, the Sales person tells me that the production has not ended yet.

Production ended on 30th June and now word from Italy is that they would fix up a day for air lift 'hopefully' some time this coming week or the week next, at the latest.

So, sadly , my 8 month wait continues.
DAMN!Even we are waiting dude.please post pics as soon as it arrives.Cheers.
Old 7th July 2008, 12:14   #167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by punterccrx8s View Post
DAMN!Even we are waiting dude.please post pics as soon as it arrives.Cheers.
Why just pics?! All of T-Bhp Chd will be celebrating when it does finally arrive! cheers:
Ecks, how soon before we get to see it in the flesh, in a meet?!
Old 7th July 2008, 14:08   #168
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhrozenFire View Post
Why just pics?! All of T-Bhp Chd will be celebrating when it does finally arrive! cheers:
Ecks, how soon before we get to see it in the flesh, in a meet?!
Brother, by this month end at max. Are you in chandigarh as well? I reside in sector 9 B.. Hit me up when ever possible and yes, I am dying to take part in the " Power Drive " by Bentley/Lamborghini every 3rd month and any other meets organized by my fellow brethren here!
Old 7th July 2008, 14:29   #169
BHPian

Quote:
Brother, by this month end at max. Are you in chandigarh as well? I reside in sector 9 B.. Hit me up when ever possible and yes, I am dying to take part in the " Power Drive " by Bentley/Lamborghini every 3rd month and any other meets organized by my fellow brethren here!
My parents live in Chandimandir Cantt (Panchkula), so I make trips there frequently. As soon as I get word of the next 'Power Drive', Chd folk will be seeing me there 'coz I will definitely be taking the next flight home!!
And, Ecks, let me congratulate you on making the sweetest possible colour choice for an LP
Old 7th July 2008, 15:38   #170
BHPian

I live in Panchkula, Sector -7.
I will be waiting for the beast to arrive.
Let me know when the meet is setup in Chandigarh.cheers:
Old 7th July 2008, 16:54   #171
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhrozenFire View Post
My parents live in Chandimandir Cantt (Panchkula), so I make trips there frequently. As soon as I get word of the next 'Power Drive', Chd folk will be seeing me there 'coz I will definitely be taking the next flight home!!
And, Ecks, let me congratulate you on making the sweetest possible colour choice for an LP
Thank you thank you! I will keep every one here posted. And please, call me Karan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitBahl View Post
I live in Panchkula, Sector -7.
I will be waiting for the beast to arrive.
Let me know when the meet is setup in Chandigarh.cheers:
Most definitely brother! Just a week or two at max.
Old 11th July 2008, 12:05   #172
BHPian

Quote:
The 1st White LP in the country belongs to Abhishek Bachchan. As such there is only 1 white LP , as of now.
hey ecksreturns what news on yours?
Old 11th July 2008, 12:48   #173
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb roller View Post
hey ecksreturns what news on yours?
Brother, I don't want to use abusive language here but those guys at the Lamborghini dealership are really un organized ... My order got delayed by them initially and a few issues were raised. All settled now . Expect air lift from Italy by next week.
Old 11th July 2008, 12:56   #174
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Brother, I don't want to use abusive language here but those guys at the Lamborghini dealership are really un organized ... My order got delayed by them initially and a few issues were raised. All settled now . Expect air lift from Italy by next week.
Since they've irked you to a considerable extent, ask for a Gallardo as means of consolation...for me

After all, logging in to not find perhaps one of the most anticipated threads has only compounded our misery.
Old 11th July 2008, 13:02   #175
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
Since they've irked you to a considerable extent, ask for a Gallardo as means of consolation...for me

After all, logging in to not find perhaps one of the most anticipated threads has only compounded our misery.

For a friend/brother like you man, I'd gift you a Veyron.

I'd make up for the time lost by getting a great photo shoot done. I am in talks with a good friend of mine and a fellow BHPian for a photo shoot with another LP and a couple of white Conti GT's.
Old 11th July 2008, 21:50   #176
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
For a friend/brother like you man, I'd gift you a Veyron.

I'd make up for the time lost by getting a great photo shoot done. I am in talks with a good friend of mine and a fellow BHPian for a photo shoot with another LP and a couple of white Conti GT's.
congrats on ur car comming in the next week or so. which one have you called for, if you dont mind my asking?
why dont you do the shoot with the black lamborghini sl and the two white conti GT's. the owner of one of the white Conti GT's can arrange that for you. i'm sure you know who i am talking about.
Old 13th July 2008, 11:20   #177
BHPian

Quote:
hey, thats great news, gud for u buddy, it's finally coming though im quite surprised at their management considering the amount of money involved

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (gud = good, dat = that, etc), and please take the time to re-read your post for typos before submitting.

Last edited by Rehaan : 13th July 2008 at 11:21. Reason: Please see note in post.
Old 13th July 2008, 12:45   #178
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb roller View Post
hey, thats great news, gud for u buddy, it's finally coming though im quite surprised at their management considering the amount of money involved

Yes bro, it has been 8 months now and just this coming week is left in between. Can hardly wait now!
Old 13th July 2008, 16:36   #179
Senior - BHPian

So you get the RHD versions from Italy huh? I thought it might be the UK.
Old 13th July 2008, 16:40   #180
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
So you get the RHD versions from Italy huh? I thought it might be the UK.

The cars are manufactured in Italy only. Yes, in the event that a car to my spec is available on the floor at a dealership in England or any RHD country, then yes, that can be imported as well. But if one gets a car built to specification, then , obviously the car will be sent from the manufacturing country.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks