Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2004, 09:59   #46
Senior - BHPian

from unofficial but relaible sources!: hyd has a total of six cayennes!!!(black,grey,white,green)
all in the hands of hyd's top most pg 3 people's sons or daughters....looks like hyderbadis cant gift maybach to thier kids but def a cayenne!
have seen only one turbo,one s,rest were the normal ones
Old 9th May 2005, 16:40   #47
BHPian

one more to the list in mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix
from unofficial but relaible sources!: hyd has a total of six cayennes!!!(black,grey,white,green)
all in the hands of hyd's top most pg 3 people's sons or daughters....looks like hyderbadis cant gift maybach to thier kids but def a cayenne!
have seen only one turbo,one s,rest were the normal ones
Hey guys really dont know from where all the money is coming we have another Cayyene in Mumbai it is owned by the owner of a shipping line..keep it up mumbai way to go

Note from Moderator: Refrain from using more than 2 smileys per post

Last edited by Stratos : 9th May 2005 at 16:44.
Old 9th May 2005, 18:47   #48
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Almost the same place where i had spotted the silver Cayenne Turbo. Spotted this gray one at the same place when we were busy following a black SLK. Took pics of it. Went to Choksis. Seen a Maserati Biturbo on the way. Took pics. Were on the look out for a black 911 Carrera. Were standing bang in the middle of the road at Choksis junction looking towards the left at the parked cars when it came right next to us from the other side and honked. Woah. It looked amazing. Just took a pic and we had to move away from there. Thought of taking a U-turn and come back to take pics and there we see the blue 6 series on the other side of the road. So we forgot all about the 911 and followed the 6. Took pics of it too. All these pics taken just in a matter of 45 mins. Phew!!! Pics will be posted soon.

Old 9th May 2005, 19:17   #49
BHPian

Great pics there V12 !! this colour looks better than the silver one ...but a spare wheel at the rear would be an icing on the cake....
..u seem to be making good use of those mandy leaves ...ehh!!

PS: Pls PM me the reg no.s for the above spottings...thanks
Old 10th May 2005, 01:07   #50
tercelpower

great pics dude keep up da good work dnt u hv da pics of da white one....

Old 10th May 2005, 02:04   #51
BHPian

Hey guys , my cousin has just purchased a cayenne last week , as soon as comes back(he is not in delhi at the moment) , ll go and take a drive ..... can't wait , am too thrilled .....
Old 10th May 2005, 02:16   #52
Senior - BHPian

hey dude congrats to ur cousin for purchasing the cayenne.waiting for a detailed report and some pics too ...

Rev

p.s when is he gettin back??
Old 10th May 2005, 02:27   #53
BHPian

Well , as he has just left day before, may take him couple of weeks(may be less or more, depends on his work) but seriously the more i think about it , the harder it seems t wait
Old 10th May 2005, 02:32   #54
Senior - BHPian

hhahaha chill dude.just think of it this way you will be the lucky few in india who actually get to drive that beast.so just chill and feel lucky

Rev
Old 10th May 2005, 03:43   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer
Hey guys , my cousin has just purchased a cayenne last week , as soon as comes back(he is not in delhi at the moment) , ll go and take a drive ..... can't wait , am too thrilled .....
Cayenne!!! which model???...please can you post the pics to keep us company untill your cousin returns!!
Old 10th May 2005, 17:44   #56
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

One of the grey Cayenne's with a spare wheel behind belongs to Sajid Nadiadwala. Followed it once at 1:30a.m. after work only to realise it wasnt a Turbo. But it looked damn good with that spare wheel mounted behind. I guess people are not opting for the rear mounted wheel since its too much of a hassle to move it aside and open the hatch. Had seen a black ML270 with spare wheel mounted behind. Now it no longer has it.
Old 11th May 2005, 01:02   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablywacky
Cayenne!!! which model???...please can you post the pics to keep us company untill your cousin returns!!

Well comforablywhacky ,it isnt turbo , thats what i know as for now and as far as posting the pics are concerned , ya i can do it as the car is standing in his garage but man ,his place is little far away from mine , but would try to do it sooner than later .
Old 11th May 2005, 01:06   #58
Senior - BHPian

Does he live in Gurgaon? Laburnum to be precise? cos theres a Cayenne standing in one of the garages there
Old 11th May 2005, 01:28   #59
BHPian

No khanak , he is putting up in delhi itself .
Old 11th May 2005, 09:42   #60
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
great pics dude keep up da good work dnt u hv da pics of da white one....
Pics of the White and Silver Cayenne are posted here :

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks