Team-BHP - Spotted : Toyota Supra
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Spotted : Toyota Supra (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2106-spotted-toyota-supra-12.html)

spotted this new import Supra with body kit and 18" wheels.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTA (Post 805046)
Are you sure about the supra's SPOILER? Karans car does not have it. How so??

Oh I'm sure. If it doesn't have it, then its been removed for some reason. Are you talking about the KS Motorsports guy? That car was submerged in Surat and the spoiler may have been damaged. Somebody spotted it in some building and had posted that it didn't even have the front fender/bumper.

Another Supra with the 3-spoke alloy! It takes away so much of the macho look,IMO. And the dust on the car gives the whole car a plastic-like look.

Whoaaaaa..Another 1 in mumbai..You guys are real lucky...By the way Gogi...is this the same garage where you give your cars for repairs..??

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikibusa (Post 805410)
Whoaaaaa..Another 1 in mumbai..You guys are real lucky...By the way Gogi...is this the same garage where you give your cars for repairs..??

Yup niki its at the same place. Also its imported by a friend

The blue silver supra which straight6 and gordon saw belongs to my friend. Its a 2002 i guess and is an automatic, twin turbo. Paint job looks bad but the car is really good. Car is parked at bandstand where kunal saw it.

Even i happened to spot a Supra at bandstand, Bandra...looked great!! Had a nice paint job!

Note from Support Staff: Post cleaned up. Please don't use SMS / Slang.

Spotted a red supra today at Bangalore. This one was very clean looking and nicely maintained.
Not much details of the car as I couldn't stay on his tail due to my house being in a different direction.

Quote:

Originally Posted by straight6 (Post 805362)
Oh I'm sure. If it doesn't have it, then its been removed for some reason. Are you talking about the KS Motorsports guy? That car was submerged in Surat and the spoiler may have been damaged. Somebody spotted it in some building and had posted that it didn't even have the front fender/bumper.

That was me only baba. The pics were removed earlier. Karan had then posted that the car was his. I will not repost the pics as the mods may still have an objection to it.

Fireblader - Where the Blue Supra is standing, isn't this the same place where you took photos of the the 430 & GT-R? The house I mean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 805566)
Fireblader - Where the Blue Supra is standing, isn't this the same place where you took photos of the the 430 & GT-R? The house I mean.

Guess thats his house,Ishan. I too observed the windows at the back of the car,and recollected having seen it in some of his pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 805571)
Guess thats his house,Ishan. I too observed the windows at the back of the car,and recollected having seen it in some of his pics.

No Nitin, I know that it's not Fireblader's house, he lives in Kandiwali, we gave him a lift from there once!! I'm asking if it's the same friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 805604)
No Nitin, I know that it's not Fireblader's house, he lives in Kandiwali, we gave him a lift from there once!! I'm asking if it's the same friend.

yes its the same house. there is always a prado standing there

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 805604)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesal (Post 805625)
yes its the same house. there is always a prado standing there

oops,my bad.Thought that it was Fireblader's house,since all the pics taken were at this location.More like a 1st stop,for all the cars he imports.

@Mods. Can i repost the flood damaged supras pictures here as Karan has already posted in another thread that the car is his?