Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2010, 15:23   #376
Senior - BHPian

This is ST's car right dippy. Glad to see it back on the road and i am sure our man is gonna stir up the night life of the city. Great job done on the car.
Old 23rd March 2010, 13:00   #377
Senior - BHPian

I don't much care for the look of the car. In fact I don't like it at all. The bonnet clashes with the blue paint job, the rims are fugly, the spoiler makes it look like a cheap ricer...

No accounting for taste I suppose...each to their own! Does it have a CFRP roof as well? Hard to tell from the pics. That's interesting, but still doesn't really suite the blue paint job.
Old 23rd March 2010, 13:05   #378
Senior - BHPian

Amen to what my friend KBK just said.
Old 23rd March 2010, 13:59   #379
Senior - BHPian

Damn the color and looks, i would be happy to drive one with just a primer on!
Old 23rd March 2010, 15:19   #380
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75 View Post
I don't much care for the look of the car. In fact I don't like it at all. The bonnet clashes with the blue paint job, the rims are fugly, the spoiler makes it look like a cheap ricer...

No accounting for taste I suppose...each to their own! Does it have a CFRP roof as well? Hard to tell from the pics. That's interesting, but still doesn't really suite the blue paint job.
Nope it does not have the CFRP roof, all said and done this particular M5 stands out from the remaining M5's in India!
Old 23rd March 2010, 16:04   #381
Senior - BHPian

True, but even a 3 eyed monster would stand out from a room full of humans...just sayin'! :P
Old 23rd March 2010, 16:38   #382
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
You may never know. Although the chances of anyone buying the M5 Touring is very rare, we cannot rule out the possibility.

The M5 T does look good with its flared rear wheel arches which are missing on the M5 sedan.

Attachment 34437
Not sure of the M5 Touring, but I have seen a silver BMW 5 Series Touring in Delhi a couple of times near Bengali Market.
Old 23rd March 2010, 20:07   #383
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75 View Post

I'm sorry, but this car looks ghastly. Each visual part just does not go with each other. Although, I must say, this is perhaps the most daring M5 in India.

A lot of M5 owners choose the M5 since it's a car that will turn heads when desired, but won't when undesired. So this is the absolute opposite. Here it's bound to get a lot of eyes, even when not making a lot of noise, but in my opinion looks rather cheap (at least for the sophistication of an M5).

Sorry, that is just my opinion. I'm sure the performance of this car must be wild! All due respect to the owner if he is a member of the forum.
Old 23rd March 2010, 20:11   #384
Senior - BHPian

#FAIL.

A color change should do the job though.
Old 23rd March 2010, 20:14   #385
Team-BHP Support

i think had this car been white or black it would have been a different story altogether.
Old 8th April 2010, 11:53   #386
Senior - BHPian

Just saw an awesome looking E60 M5 being ripped yesterday morning in Bandra towards the Sea Link. The colour was a very light blue, more like the Bluewater colour that the 3-series LCI is shown in in all the brochures / website features. Looked fantastic IMO. Not sure but it seemed to have customized wheels too.
Old 8th April 2010, 12:05   #387
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Just saw an awesome looking E60 M5 being ripped yesterday morning in Bandra towards the Sea Link. The colour was a very light blue, more like the Bluewater colour that the 3-series LCI is shown in in all the brochures / website features. Looked fantastic IMO. Not sure but it seemed to have customized wheels too.
NL number right, the guy stays in Bandra and has his work place at Tardeo. He does not deserve the car as he is very abusive with it.

Guys before someone says there is a new Grey M5 (Supercar event car) in town. The MP registered car got sold and the new owner has transferred it to MH.
Old 8th April 2010, 12:16   #388
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
NL number right, the guy stays in Bandra and has his work place at Tardeo. He does not deserve the car as he is very abusive with it.
Didn't see the number. What's wrong if he drives aggressively? Using the car like it's meant to be used...
Old 8th April 2010, 12:52   #389
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Didn't see the number. What's wrong if he drives aggressively? Using the car like it's meant to be used...
I said abusive and not aggressive my friend . Rash driving does not account to aggressive driving. I drive the ML aggresively but not to the point of being RASH. if i know i have the power, i would not go around slamming cars into other cars or racing and cutting someone who has overtaken you in the normal course. Not being concerned of portholes and speed breakers is abusing the car in my books. I have had an experience myself and the sad part for the M5, i was in the ML. he got a fair share of what he was dishing out.

Last edited by speedy : 8th April 2010 at 12:53.
Old 8th April 2010, 19:09   #390
Senior - BHPian

So does this M5 have the Interlagos Blue colour?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks