Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-96.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 966678)

Thank you for the information jkdas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 966819)
Sure buddy, I'll defenetly post it at the earliest before I lose the hangover of the trip ;). I felt honoured to be a part of Three pointed star club.

I've not really hidden my 220D, but have not given much publicity thats all.

dont loose the hangover otherwise we would be at al loss ;). Yes and tell me about it once a part of the Three pointed star club you cannot have anything else. i got myself another one. so total is 6 now.

no publicity is as good as hideing the beauty my friend :D. she looks gorgeous though. now you shall enjoy the rough with the smooth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 966819)
Sure buddy, I'll defenetly post it at the earliest before I lose the hangover of the trip ;). I felt honoured to be a part of Three pointed star club.

I've not really hidden my 220D, but have not given much publicity thats all.

Thanq raghava, ya by His grace I got one.

congrats hannie you must have really enjoyed it

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMATMO (Post 966675)
passat is rare enough to be posted, besides its rare sights that are more important
if anybody spots a fiat 500 please do post it!

even if its a CBU its rare

agree:

if passat is not allowed to post then why should we post bimmers and mercs

yesterday in MG road i got wondered seeing a petes tuned merc ML class it was lying near muthoot groups office

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 966976)
yesterday in MG road i got wondered seeing a petes tuned merc ML class it was lying near muthoot groups office

foby. how would you know that the ML is Petes tuned? does he put some sticker on the car or some other identifications stupid:. i also wanted to know which model was it, 350 or 320 cdi? thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 966979)
foby. how would you know that the ML is Petes tuned? does he put some sticker on the car or some other identifications stupid:. i also wanted to know which model was it, 350 or 320 cdi? thank you.

am not really sure about the model number, i think its 320, and the part which convinced me is that the quality of the petes sticker,and other fact is that the car was parked in front of muthoots office, i ve heard that from trivandrum muthoot is crazy for petes boxes, and finally the car was kl-01(trivandrum) registered

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 966634)
Great looking car mansidea and great pictures.

Does anyone know how much this baby would cost ? i think Cheriyath cars had a white one with them, is this the same car?

thanks. its the same car & its parked in front of the chirayath's thrissur office which is right under my office :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 966678)

It really is a luxury car with recliner like seats. Good interiors. It will be around 60+ as you said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 966969)
agree:

agree:. You can post the photos of the latest sighting unless its a common one. Passat is not yet became a common car at least in Kerala.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 966976)

Foby, is the older version, if so Muthoot had one, silver, and they might have had an experiment with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 967160)
agree:. You can post the photos of the latest sighting unless its a common one. Passat is not yet became a common car at least in Kerala.

Foby, is the older version, if so Muthoot had one, silver, and they might have had an experiment with it.

ya that was an older one..but beautifully mainatined

all fellow BHPIANS theres an auto expo is being held at marine drive any news about some exotics spotted there?

itt was in east fort which a bimmer 7 series has been taken for a test drive, i had a chat with the person who drived the lorry the business is through so this will be the bimmer which is expected to hit the road in short while ....thanks to Aflaj who helped me in getting the photos

spotted near town hall, photos again contributed by AFLAJ

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 966969)
agree:

Dont take this personally , but I strongly feel that the overall quality of the thread will go down if we start posting Passats. Then why not start posting pics of camry?. We should also stop posting 3 series ,5 series,C class, E class.

We cant argue sticking by the thread name or making rules on what to post and what not to post, but to maintain the quality of the thread , I feel it would be a good idea to a draw a line somewhere.

artofzen,the point of this thread is posting rare sights
and passat is much much rarer than the cars you have mentioned
cause passats dont sell in good numbers

like i have said earlier,fiat 500 might not be a high segment car but in india it is more rare than bentley flying spur as of now

so if the cars are not common its makes sence for one to post them here
i am sure many are curious to see such cars

i agree e class is not the car that need to be posted,but passat numbers might be even less than 20% sales of the e class

Our super star Mammootty has ordered a Fiat 500. Hope that it'll be the first one in the state. After all he always want some thing different from other or rather rare ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMATMO (Post 968946)
artofzen,the point of this thread is posting rare sights
and passat is much much rarer than the cars you have mentioned
cause passats dont sell in good numbers

If that is the logic used then you should start posting SR-V photos too, they're much rarer than even Passat's or Range Rover's!!